• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Pedro smiled widely at the little boy hugging Carmen. He hugged him after and smiled wide "Lets get going, we got everything set up for you bud." He murmured taking Carmen's hand as they walked to the car

Sarah got out with him a bit later and made her way to their room giving a happy relaxed sigh "You want anything special for breakfast tomorrow?" She asked softly as he layed with her

She smiled and took his two bags. Most of it stuff she had bought for him after she met him anyway while they headed to the car to go home, listening to him chatting their ears off the whole way there. “I thought maybe we could get some pizza tonight to celebrate.” She suggested smiling when Carlos nodded excitedly and she got out, opening the front door and watched Carlos chase off to find the dog but frowned when she saw Pedro hanging back and holding his head. “You need to go lay down?” She asked him quietly.

Jeff shrugged a little. “Just the usual eggs and bacon would be more than enough sweetheart... are your parents still coming down on Monday?” He asked her quietly while he lay back in bed, getting himself comfortable and allowing himself to relax in his own bed again finally.

Pedro smiled widely at his son while he chatted their ears off. He got inside with them but lagged behind his head pounding again "No...I'll be okay." He said softly not wanting to miss out time with their son right now

Sarah gave a nod and smiled some "Yeah they are, I'm sure it'll be nice to have them down for a couple days." She murmured kissong his cheek before she started to nod off

She frowned but nodded and got him a couple painkillers. “When we get home home I’m making you a doctors appointment if you’re still having them.” She told him kissing his cheek and went to find Carlos again, helping him get his stuff up into his room and got him settled with Edgar on the couch after a while, watching him fall asleep from all the excitement just smiling at him some.

Jeff nodded a little and pulled her in close, kissing her head and starting to finally fall asleep after the exhausting day of travel.
Ana on the other hand wouldn’t go to sleep at all and was feeling a little poorly so had been keeping max up for hours.

Max sighed heavily as she bounced Ana gently trying to get her to calm down while she got her teething ring out "Here you go baby girl." She whispered looking at the time and sighing heavily when she saw it was nearly 4 in the morning

Pedro smiled some and held Carmen close "We did it babe." He said softly before he went over to Carlos and picked him up taking him up to bed. He met Carmen in their's soon after and fell right to sleep. The next morning he woke up way too early and groaned softly. The sun hadn't even come up yet and Carmen was sound asleep next to him.

Carlos wandered into their room not long after looking over to see Pedro awake. “I’m really sorry... I can’t sleep... can I please have some water?” He asked quietly.

ana whimpered quietly but eventually settled down again staring up at her mom with jeggs big eyes and making grabby hands for her face.

Pedro smiled softly at his and ruffled his hair a bit "No worries bud, come on." He said softly before he got up and took him into the kitchen for a glass of water "You excited to go to America?" He asked as he sat at the dining room table with him

Max gave a soft sigh and smiled some pressing her cheek to her daughter's hand "You look so much like your daddy sometimes." She said quietly before she closed her eyes tight to calm herself. She still missed Jeff every day and regretted her decision to leave him.

Carlos nodded and watched him. “Will I go to school there?” He asked him “Do they speak Spanish over there?”

Eventually the little girl drifted off to sleep again but whined every time max tried to put her back down.

Pedro nodded and smiled more "Yeah, we've looked around and found a great school for you to go to. They'll be able to help you with your english." He said softly sighing happily as he watched him

Max ended up falling asleep on the couch with Ana on her chest. Though about 3 hours later her alarm on her phone started blaring and telling her to wake up for her job. She was now working for a different company that was more family oriented and understood her child came first.

He nodded and went back to bed after.
Carmen woke up early as usual but frowned heading weird noises and glanced over seeing Pedro sitting hunched over in the edge of the bed. “Pedge.... you okay baby?” She asked him quietly worriedly as she sat up.

Sarah has got up early to let Jeff sleep in while she did the animals and headed out to get things sorted smiling at the mom and daughter that was walking down as usual waving at the little girl who was making granny hands for the donkeys.

Pedro grunted softly holding his head tight as he hunched over the bed trying to catch his breath. Soon though he rushed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet panting heavily as he pressed his face to the cool porcelian.

Max smiled happily as she stood at the barn fence with Ana. Every since she had learned animals she had always pointed them out. Now everyday on her way to drop Ana at daycare she would stop by this farm and let her see the cows and donkey's at a closer range. She laughed lightly as Ana made grabby hands at the donkeys and shook her head softly "You can't pet them baby, they're not ours."

She frowned hopping up out of bed and going after him to check if he was okay, kneeling beside him and rubbing his back soothingly, keeping his hair out of his face carefully, worried sick about him now. “You want some water?” She asked softly once he was done throwing up, flushing the toilet.

Sarah smiled some and looked over. “Oh you’re welcome to come on over and say hi to them. They’re very friendly. And very partial to carrots.” She told the young woman and her daughter seeing the little girl squealing.

Pedro nodded softly and took a deep breath "My head is killing me..." he whispered closing his eyes tight as another wave of pain hit him hard "Call studio...tell them I can't come in."

Max smiled happily and walked towards the woman still holding Ana close "Thank you." She said smiling as Ana reached out and placed her hand softly on one of the donkeys "Hello bh the way, I'm Max and this is Ana." She said happily to Sarah

She frowned but nodded and kissed his temple, getting him a bottle of water before going to call them to let them know he wouldn’t make it in, heading back to Pedro quickly. “Hey, they said they’re just doing some reshoots of things. They’d like you to be there but if you can’t make the last few days don’t push it.” She murmured kissing his head again. “Come on, come back to bed, get you a sleep mask, keep the curtains closed, get some rest baby.” She murmured getting him settled with a bucket and some water before finally heading downstairs to Carlos.

she smiled and reached her hand out. “Nice to meet you, I’m Sarah.” She told them. “She really likes her animals huh?” She smiled, hanging feed out to the donkeys in the next pen so ana could keep petting the one.

Max shook her hand and gave a smile "Its nice to meet you Sarah." She said before she looked at Ana and gave a small nod "Yeah she is starting to learn what they are so she is facinated everytime we pass by here." She said giving a soft laugh

Carlos looked at Carmen as she came down holding Edgar close to him "Good Morning....is Pedro okay?" He asked softly having heard him throwing up through their thin walls. He wasn't fully used to calling either of them mom and dad yet but thankfully they had both said it was okay.

She nodded and smiled some going over and pecking his cheek. “Yeah he’s just got a migraine.” She told him kissing his head. “You want some eggs and bacon?” She asked him smiling as his eyes lit up. “Or we got capn crunch cereal. It’s his favorite.” She told him going to get the kitchen started.

Jeff has woken up shortly before that and showered before going down to get out and help do the feeding, making it all the way down there before he realised who Sarah was talking to and he froze glaring at her. “What the fuck is this?!” He snapped.

Carlos nodded some and smiled wide when she mentioned eggs and bacon "Can we have eggs? I love eggs." He said happily giggling as Edgar started to get excited and lick all over his face

Sarah frowned looking over at Jeff "Oh Jeff calm down they weren't hurting Paxton. Oh look you've upset the poor baby." She said giving a sigh before she turned to Max "I'm sorry about him, please come inside I can make her a cup of juice." She offered wanting to make sure Ana was okay

Max chatted with Sarah but frowned when she heard a familiar voice yell at them. She turned her head and went wide eyed whem she saw Jeff walking towards them. His yelling had upset Ana though and she quickly turned her attention to her daughter who was sobbing in her arms "No no its okay, we should get going anyways..I need to get her to daycare." She said quickly while she tried to get away as fast as she could

He walked over quickly glaring at her. “You can get the fuck off my property. Right now. Don’t you ever fucking come here again.” He spat at her. “You have no right after what you-“ he cut himself off staring at the kid. “Jesus Christ. You brought a poor kid into your fucked up world? You know how much hurt you caused?” He snapped at her.

she smiled and nodded going to get him breakfast done, leaving him at the table for a minute and headed up to check in on Pedro. “Hey.... I’m gonna book you an eye test when we get home. You always get these when you need to change your glasses.” She murmured going over passing him a new bottle of water.

Max held Ana close as she continued to cry from his loud voice "I...I'm sorry I won't be here again.." she whispered before she quickly rushed off and got Ana buckled up in her car seat though she frowned when she heard him continue to follow her. She turned to face him and took a deep breath "I didn't know....I didn't know this was your farm. I would have stayed away if I did." She said softly

Pedro grumbled softly and nodded before he shoved his head into his pillow "I just want it to end. Not even the painkillers are working." He muttered sighing heavily as he looked at her finally "I love you babe."

She smiled some. “I love you too, I just wanna make sure you’re okay is all.” She murmured. “I think we’re gonna go down to the market. I’m gonna make soup for dinner so I wanna get some fresh bread. Call if you need me okay?” She murmured pecking his cheek

Jeff glared at her. “I don’t give a shit. That’s not a fucking answer for ghosting everybody like that. Your best friend needed your support then. You wouldn’t even pick up the goddamn phone for her. You can’t run from your fucking problems. And it shows you don’t give a shit cause all you’re sorry for is showing up here!” He yelled at her

Pedro nodded softly and kissed her hand gently "Sounds good babe I love you." He murmured before she left the room and he tried to go to sleep

Max took a deep breath shaking her head more "This is not the time or place Jeffrey! I am sorry for what I did, I regret it every single day! I'm sorry I broke your heart, I'm sorry I wasn't there for Carmen. I am not that same woman though, I got the help I needed and now I have a daughter and I am finally happy with my life!" She spat back shaking her head a bit more "Look you have every right to hate me, I deserve it. I know I lost you forever but I am sorry for it all. I won't come back again, you won't see me. I'll stay away." She said before she looked back at Ana who was staring at Jeff with his eyes

He looked back down at the kid again who had stopped crying now, grabbing Max;s arm before she got in the car "Who's the father?" He questioned her as he really looked at how old the baby was. He didn't need to ask. Not really after staring at the child who looked so much like him but he wanted to hear her say it out loud.

She headed back downstairs and got Carlos's plates cleaned up "Hey, go get dressed mijo, we're gonna go pick out some fresh bread okay? Edgar can come with us." She promised, smiling as she watched him rush off happily. This was far from how she had originally seen her life going... but she wasn't about to complain either. She loved her new family unit and she was just excited to finally get home again.

Max frowned softly at him and gave a heavy sigh "Her father is a great man who didn't deserve such a terrible woman for his other half." She whispered before she took her arm from his grasp "She is yours Jeff."

Carlos smiled wide and rushed off to get ready for the day. He came back down a few minutes later "I'm ready!" He said happily before he went to put on his very old worn out shoes that he had grown out of a while ago but it was all he had.

She smiled at him before seeing his shoes and chewed on her lip "Oh dear... We better get you some new shoes huh? We'll go to the market first then go get you some shoes okay?" She smiled and got down to put Edgar's collar on "Right, you wanna walk him?" She smiled, taking his hand while they left the house, keeping her phone in her pocket in case Pedro needed her as well.

He went silent then and stared at her, stepping back "Get the fuck outta here.... Don't ever come here again." He spat at her and turned around, going straight back inside his house, slamming the back door shut.

Max got Ana put away in the car before she did herself and sped off to get to her daycare ontime giving a heavy sigh as she everything just replayed in her head.

Sarah walked inside after Jeff and frowned softly "Who was she?" She asked knowing he had to have known her by the way he acted and he had to have known her well.

Carlos took Edgar's leash and nodded some before he walked out with her making sure to stay by her side "Mommy....why did you not have a baby of your own?" He asked still very curious as to why they chose him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back