• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

She nodded and just held onto him, eventually falling asleep curled into his arms, sleeping through til the early evening when she felt him shaking her awake a little "Huh? What... Oh... Sorry... What do you wanna do for dinner?" She mumbled, reaching for him to help her up off the couch.

He smiled some and nodded "Yeah... And you're asking me to make sure she's just a friend.... A friend who's a real estate agent." He told her and stripped off, getting int he shower.

Pedro shook her awake softly when he stomach started growling and gave a small smile at her "Already ordered us your favorite, they're at the door now." He murmured before he got up to go get the food and bring it back to her

Max got in with him and hugged him tight as the hot water fell on them "I love you." She said softly while she listened to his heart beat

She nodded some and stretched out, heading to get them drinks from the kitchen before heading back to sit with him again and picked her noodles up "So... Where are we gonna live? Is there a place ready for us or do we need to find somewhere?" She asked him, "Do I need to get a visa or anything?" She asked him.

He smiled some, kissing her head "Mmm... What do you think about moving in with me then?" He asked her, getting the shower gel and started massaging her shoulders gently.

Max bit her lip hard as she thought about it. This was a big deal for her as well, she hadn't lived with anyone since her ex and she knew she wanted to be with him but she was worried still "I like the idea alot." She said softly before she started to wash his chest

Pedro ate his fried rice and smiled softly at her questions "They have a place that they have offered us, right now a passport will be fine unless you decide to fully stay then we can work out a visa. I just want you to at least try a few weeks with me okay? If you hate it you can come back."

She nodded slowly, "Look... This is home and it always will be it's... it's the place we bought to raise our kids in... but if I'm with you somewhere else... I can make that a home too." She murmured "And I trust you... I trust your judgement." She promised and leaned over, kissing his cheek, "Maybe we'll be able to go spend christmas in Chile this year then? It'll be a much shorter flight." She pointed out.

Jeff nodded "I hear a but in there." He sighed quietly, kissing her forehead again "Not ready are you?" He muttered, frowning some.

Max shook her head some "I'm sorry Jeff...I love you so very much. I know I've never loved someone the way I love you. Give me a little time okay?" She said softly before she kissed him lovingly

Pedro gave a small smile watching her "This will ALWAYS be our home, we will always have this house. I just think a change of scenery will be good for us." He murmured kissing her gently "I love that idea, it would great to see my family down there."

He nodded a little and kissed her back, getting them both washed off and spent the whole rest of the evening with her, offering for her to stay the night but frowned when she declined, realising she'd been acting a little strange the whole evening but he held her tight until she needed to leave and kissed her goodnight, watching her drive away, finally going up to bed, not having a clue that he wasn't going to be seeing her again.

Carmen nodded some, listening quietly and eventually finished dinner, chucking their trash away before heading back up to bed with him, going through her nightly routine and falling asleep fairly quickly after that

Max stayed by his side the whole night but she knew in her heart she couldn't do this. She kissed him lovingly goodbye and smiled softly at him "I love you." She whispered before she left and made her way home knowimg she wouldn't see him again

Pedro got her up to bed once they finished eating and layed with her once he took a shower. He started to fall asleep soon after and gave a sigh hoping this would be good for them

He woke up early frowning when he didn’t see a goodnight text from her just sending her a good morning to make sure she got home safe, frowning more when it came back with a message to say his number had been blocked from contacting hers, starting to worry some.

carmen woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, heading downstairs to find Pedro making breakfast and his script on the table, sitting down to read it over herself. “This looks good. Promising.” She smiled at him

Max had blocked his number and packed everything that night. She put everything in her car before she looked at Jeff's car pulling up taking a deep breath "Jeff....hey..." she said quietly

Pedro gave a small smile at her and nodded some while he finished up her breakfast "Yeah I think so too." He murmured before handing her a plate "I gotta ask again, I know you were okay with it for Game Of Thrones, but are you okay with the sex scenes?" He asked

Carmen smiled some, winking at him "Honey I think I almost broke the replay button on that scene... It's your job. You know what I'll do if I find out it happens off set.... but for a show.... I don't care." She assured him, "You okay? You seem a little... out of it." she frowned seeing he looked a little paler than usual but felt his forehead and let him be when he didn't have a temperature.

Jeff frowned looking at her "Hey... What the fuck Max?" He muttered, getting out and walking over to her. He figured her phone had glitched out but when he got there and realised she was packing her car he understood what was happening "Were you just gonna fucking ghost me?!" He snapped at her, angry now.

Pedro chuckled softly and gave her a small nod "I know but I just want to make sure." He said softly before he took his hand in hers "I'm okay beautiful just tired. I might take a nap later." He murmured before he began to eat with her

Max shook her head some and took a deep breath letting a few tears fall "No...I was going to call you." She said softly. This was what she wanted to avoid, having to see his heartbroken face. She took a deep breath before she looked up at him "I can't do it Jeff...I just...I'm sorry." She whispered

She just nodded a little and ate quietly, frowning when his phone started ringing with Jeffs number. “It’s pretty early for him to be calling.” She frowned some pecking his cheek and finishing her breakfast before going to get showered and dressed for the day.

he glared at her shaking his head when she refused to give him more of an explanation. “Run away then. Maybe that guy was right to tell me to be fucking careful around you.” He snapped and headed back to his truck, falling Pedro on his way hone.

Pedro glanced at his phone as he finished eating and gave a nod "Yeah it is." He murmured before he picked up. He frowned some as he listened to his friend and sighed heavily "Hey man calm down a bit okay? Look I'll have Carmen talk to her alright? I'm sure she is just freaking out, just give it a minute." He murmured and sighed heavily before he hung and went to fimd his wife

Max whimpered shaking her head softly "I'm sorry Jeff...I'm so sorry." She said before she rushed inside her house and started sobbing. She knew she had to leave now, she could find somewhere else and be okay.

She frowned when he came in quickly but listened to what he was telling her and just shook her head. “I won’t be able to get ahold of her if she’s trying to leave.” She muttered showing him by dialling Max’s number but it has gone straight through to voicemail. “She blocks my number every time as well.” She sighed some.

Jeff just drove home absolutely miserable now thanks to her actions, taking a six pack out of his fridge and proceeded to drown his misery in the beer with his dog sitting on the couch and staring at the blank tv screen

-2 years-
Max gave a happy sigh as she looked over her new apartment in New York. She had moved back after breaking up with Jeff but she wasn't alone. She held her 1 1/2 year old little girl on her hip while she looked around and checked everything. She had found out shortly after her break up with Jeff but she couldn't bring herself to tell him. After she had found out about Ana though she knew she needed to get help. With counciling and classes under her belt she was better than ever right now.

Pedro sat at their place in Columbia and huffed from the long day at work. His schedule was all over the place at the moment but everything had been going pretty good for the two of them. He flipped through some of the mail and went wide eyed when he saw a letter from the adoption agency "Babe! Babe come here!" He said happily looking at Carmen as she came into the room "We got a letter from the agency!" He said happily. They had been in the process of adopting a little boy named Carlos and they were hoping to get all of his paperwork figured out before they left Columbia and made their way back home to New York since filming was about to be over with.

She groaned a little, walking back into the room and plopping down next to Pedro. “Can you keep it down a little? I’ve been up since you left this morning.” She mumbled. “ couldn’t get back to sleep.” She told him and took the letter, scanning over it and smiled some. “We need to go down there to get the last of the paperwork sorted.... says we can go pick him up soon as we’re ready though.” She smiled some over at her husband and passed it back happily. She’d met the young boy at the market several months ago where he was helping keep the vegetable section clean and shed started chatting to him, found out he had been orphaned and she fell in love there and then with him. “Hurry up then. Go get dressed.” She begged, tugging on his shirt to pull him up so he could get clothes on to go and pick up their new son.

Ana was crawling through the living room at lightning speed trying to get to her mom and tugged on her trousers leg wanting to be picked up and cuddled. “Mama... up! Up!” She whined making grabby hands for her and looking like Jeff.

Jeff walked out to arrivals having finished filming for the supernatural stuff for season2 finally and smiled seeing his fiancée waiting for him. Sarah was a lovely girl and she would be the best wife... but by this point he was wondering if it was gonna work for him.

Max smiled softly at Ana and picked her up cuddling her close "This is going to be good for us baby girl, I just know it." She murmured kissing all over her face before she walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. Ana was her entire world since the day she found out she was pregnant. She sighed softly as she sat down in the living room to watch TV and relax herself.

Sarah smiled happily when she saw Jeff come into the house "Hey handsome, what would you like for dinner?" She asked softly. She loved Jeff dearly after meeting him as an extra on set but lately things felt a bit different.

Pedro smiled widely and held her close to him as he placed the letter down "Its happening babe....we're going to be parents." He said softly before he kissed her lovingly "I love you so fucking much." He whispered before he got up to go take a shower and get into comfier clothes.

Carmen smiled some watching him go but frowned a little when he tripped on the top stair momentarily and just kept an eye on him. While she was extremely excited to start this next chapter of their lives she was getting worried about him, knowing he needed to stop all these crazy late nights and weird sleeping habits. He wasn't in his 20s anymore and almost not in his 30s and it was concerning her that he wasn't taking proper care of himself. Soon as he came down with towel-dried hair though she grabbed the keys and his hand

Jeff smiled a little and dropped his bag by the side door before walking over to her, "Hey... I thought you said you were gonna be at the airport this morning." He muttered and frowned some, "I don't want anything... Ate on the plane." He told her, going to sit on the arm of the couch and let the dog come over to say hello, sighing quietly as he watched her

Pedro came down after his shower giving her a soft smile "Lets go get our son and then we'll start preparing to go home." He said quietly as he got to their car. He got in the driver's seat and took a deep breath closing his eyes trying to get his head straight but his headache was killing him at the moment.

Sarah smiled some at him "I know but I thought instead I could surprise you with whats upstairs." She said before she took his hand and led him upstairs to the master bath where she had a steaming hot bubble bath waiting for him "I thought we could have a relaxing bath and some us time after."

She frowned some and watched him until she nudged him "Switch, you're not driving with a migraine coming on." She told him, kissing his cheek and swapped places with him, driving into the city some more to go pick up Carlos to bring home. They just had to finish getting his passport information sorted before they could fly him back to the states with them. She parked up once they arrived, getting out and taking his hand to walk into the building with him

Jeff frowned but nodded a little "Alright. Not that I do baths much." He muttered some, rubbing at his face and going to strip off. "What have you been up to then? Couldn't get a hold of you yesterday."

Sarah smiled softly at him and stripped down at well "I was just busy tending to the farm and running grocery errands. I came home and passed out completely." She said softly before sinking into the tub with him "I love you babe, was your flight okay?"

Pedro smiled as they walked into the place to pick him up. He had met Carlos only a few times but he could tell he would grow to love the boy and he saw why Carmen loved him so much. He sighed happily and squeezed her hand some

Carmen headed to the front desk and went through papers with them until they were allowed to go wait in the other room for him to come out, bouncing her knee excitedly and squeezing pedros hand.

Jeff nodded some. “Yeah it was fine. I’m just... tired.” He sighed quietly and kissed her head holding her close. “I dint have any work for a couple weeks now though.”

Pedro squeezed her hand back and smiled widely as they waited "You ready?" He asked quietly before he saw the door open and Carlos come out with a woman.

Sarah smiled softly and gave a small nod "Thats great, I'm so happy to have you home babe." She murmured kissing him gently before she started to wash up a bit

Carmen nodded and stood up, watching him run over while she hugged him tightly. “Hey, you ready to come home sweetheart?” She asked him quietly kissing his head. They’d got his room all sorted and ready for him but they would sort out a proper bedroom for him back home in the states once they got back there in the next few weeks.

he smiled tiredly, holding onto her. He loved her, really he did... but while he’d been gone he realised he didn’t miss her in the same way he should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back