• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Pedro nodded and let more tears fall as he cried quietly holding her close "Its not fair....I want us to have a family." He whimpered

Max smiled softly and texted him back saying that sounded nice. Once it was around lunch time she made her way to his place a sandwhich and salad for him in hand biting her lip hard as she knocked on the door

She just nodded and kept holding onto him tightly, shaking a little "Maybe we just aren't meant to." She mumbled exhaustedly, gripping at his hands. They'd been trying long enough and this latest tragic ending was the last straw for her, she just couldn't go through it again. "I just wanna go home." She told him quietly.

Jeff frowned a little, not having been expecting anybody but made his way to the door and opened it, smiling a little at Max, "Hey there, can I help you?" He chuckled quietly and gestured for her to come in.

Max smiled happily and showed him the lunch bag "I thought I'd make you some lunch." She said happily while walking in "I hope you don't mind."

Pedro nodded softly and held her close "We'll be home soon enough." He whispered before sighing heavily. This had hit him hard and he was done as well, he couldn't handle another loss. He kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes and relaxing some "What do you think about adoption?"

She frowned and pushed away from him some "You really think I'm gonna be able to answer that right now?!" She snapped at him, furious that he would be thinking about that already and just turned away from him, pulling her blankets up more and crying quietly "Just fuck off Pedro." She muttered shaking her head.

He smiled some and went to get them a drink each "Damn... I could get used to this." He chuckled and got plates out as well, "You got the day off today?" He asked her, going to put his script down.

Pedro frowned more and got up from the bed leaving the room. He sighed heavily and shook his head some before he went to find himself and also Carmen some food to eat.

Max smiled and sat down with him giving a small laugh "I finished up early." She said softly kissing his cheek a bit "I've got my first shoot coming up next week."

She was asleep again within a few minutes still feeling like she’d been hit with a truck both physically and emotionally.

Jeff nodded smiling a little. “oh good, well you’ll have to text me about that.” He smiled at her some more, starting to chow down on the food she brought.

Pedro came back and sat in the chair across from her eating his oatmeal quietly letting her rest for the time being

Max nodded and started to eat with him "I will." She murmured to him. After they had finished eating she smiled softly at him "Well I hope it was good

He smiled taking her plate and pecked her cheek. “Delicious, what are you getting up to with the rest of your day?” He asked her getting his coat and boots on, gesturing for her to follow him.

she woke up shortly after he got back but lay there staring at the wall ignoring him stil, just wanting to wake up and this be a nightmare until she heard his phone ring and listened to him arguing with whoever was on the other end about rescheduling something

Max got her shoes on and followed him out shrugging a bit "I don't have any kind of plans." She murmured taking his hand in hers as they walked "Do you have anything planned?" She asked softly

Pedro gave a heavy sigh as he watched her frowning more when he heard his phone. He answered and frowned more hearing Ernie ask about an interview for tomorrow "No Ernie I'm fucking done for right now okay?! No reschedule for a few weeks not days. Im handling some family issues right now." He said down the line before he hung up

She eventually rolled over to look at him frowning. “Can we go home yet?” She asked quietly, reaching for his hand.

Jeff smiled some and nodded. “Get the dog walked then take him to the dog hotel.” He told her going out back to the shed his dog lived in most of the time.

Max frowned softly "Dog hotel? Well if you wouldn't mind I could watch her." She murmured smiling some when she saw Bisou come running at Jeff once he opened up the shed

Pedro gave a small sigh and nodded some "I think so beatiful, nurse should be in soon to check you over." He said softly

She frowned some but nodded. “Sorry I yelled at you.” She mumbled sighing quietly and gave his hand a squeeze.

he smiled some and shook his head. “No it’s alright, she likes it there. Like getting her own holiday.” He chuckled some and, kneeled down getting her leash and collar on.

Pedro shook his head softly and gave her hand a squeeze "No don't you apologize. I shouldn't have brought that up so soon." He said softly to her giving her a kiss

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "Oh okay." She said happily taking his hand in hers while they got to the front yard and started to walk down the street together "She is such a good dog."

-7 months-
Carmen was moping around the house on a Sunday afternoon as per usual these days. She hadn’t been herself since she lost the baby and she knew Pedro was worried but there didn’t seem to be much she could about it. She was just straight up miserable. She headed out to the sunroom though after she heard the front door go and found him getting back inside from a long phone call. “Ernie find you another job?” She mumbled, going to sit next to him, holding him tightly.

Jeff had been at comic con in SAN Diego and then New York for the past couple weeks but had finally gotten home yesterday and although seeing max was one of his main priority’s, he had another first to get done so when his friend Alex got there he opened the door eagerly and invited her in.

Pedro sighed heavily as he came inside and gave a small nod while he took his shoes off. He had been worried sick about his wife as of late. He had been looking for work and this was a great oppurtunity for them. He took her hand and led her to the living room so he could explain everything to her "Ernie has found me a job....its for a show called Narcos." He said softly holding her hand tight "Its in Columbia....and most likely I'll need to live there."

Max bit her lip hard trying to contain her excitement about Jeff being home. She was so happy to see him again. She had missed him dearly in his time gone. In the past 7 months she had gone back to the woman she used to be before her ex and she hadn't felt happier. As the time passed she decided maybe she could surprise him when he got home. She made her way down to his place but she felt her heart break in two when she saw him hugging another woman at his door.

She frowned some as she sat down, lifting her feet into his lap. “How long for?” She muttered and crossed her arms over her chest. “I don’t... I don’t wanna go there.” She muttered shaking her head. ”I wanna stay here.” She mumbled rubbing her face.

Jeff smiled as he finished up with Alex and walked her to the door so he could get ready to see Max as well, looking up and seeing her there. “Hey gorgeous, come on in babe, I just need to shower then we can go.” He told her smiling not seeing what she would be upset by.

Max frowned softly as she went up to his door. She shook her head some as she looked at him "Who....who was that?" She asked as she walked into the house with him. She might have been back to her old self but she still had some issues and seeing a random woman at his house made her terrified that he might be cheating.

Pedro frowned and shook his head some "Its not a choice, we're going to move there and have a fresh start for the two of us." He said sternly to her giving a heavy sigh "This will be good for us Mí Amor." He said softly

“Oh, just a friend. Helping me out with something.” He told her pecking her cheek and going inside with her. “You could always join me in the shower if you like.” He winked at her.

Carmen frowned shaking her head. “Pedge I said I don’t want to go. This is home. Colombia is foreign to both of us.” She muttered “if you said Chile or Mexico I’d be okay with it... but Colombia?!” She muttered shaking her head.

Max took a deep breath and gave a heavy sigh closing her eyes tight before she followed him "Just a friend?" She asked again just wanting him to reassure her that he wasn't seeing someone else.

Pedro frowned more shakimg his head some "I know but Carmen you're miserable here! Hell I'm miserable here! This could be good for us...please we could rent a place you stay for a couple weeks, and if you still hate it you can come back here."

She frowned some and watched him. “I’m sorry... since when do you control where we go?” She muttered tensing when he yelled at her this time.

Jeff sighed heavily and turned to face her. “Tell me you’re not actually asking that question.” He muttered.

Max shook her head some "No....I'm not I just...forget I said anything." She said softly before she started to undress to get in the shower with him.

Pedro frowned more and shook his head "Carmen! We're going to Columbia thats final! I'm not sitting here anymore and watching you fall further into this depression because EVERYTHING here reminds you of the past and what we have lost!" He yelled

He frowned shaking his head "I'm not being funny Max, that's just ridiculous... To think that I would be trying to hurt you like that?" He muttered shaking his head and wandered to his bathroom to run the shower.

She frowned and got up, going to the kitchen without another word "When are we going then?" She snapped at him a little, irritable beyond belief now

Max followed begind him and frowned more "Jeff I'm sorry...I just...I don't know whats wrong with me to think that. I know you wouldn't do anything like that." She said moving to be infront of his cupping his cheeks gently "I'm sorry."

Pedro frowned more and followed her into the kitchen "Three weeks." He muttered before he made himself a drink and went off to his den.

She frowned more shaking her head some and watched him go. She was worried about their marriage at this point. Things weren't going that great but after a long while of thinking she headed to his den and went in, going to curl up in his lap while he watched TV, "Alright.... Let's go." She mumbled.

He frowned some shaking his head "Then don't ask me to prove she's just a friend. In fact she's a great friedn cause she closed a deal for me today on a house with a large plot of land I put an offer on that I was gonna tell you about tonight cause I thought maybe you could move in with me there." He muttered

Max looked at him shocked and let a few tears fall as she looked at him "You...you want me to move in with you?" She asked quietly in disbelief that he would want this from her so soon. She knew of his ex wife and ex fianceé now and that this was a big deal for him because he had said he wouldn't rush into anything again.

Pedro wrapped his arms around her and gave a small sigh keeping her close to him "This is going to be good us....I just know it." He said softly before he turned his attention back to the TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back