• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Jeff smiled some and watched her "Good.... Cause I was gonna say let's go next Wednesday.... I fly out next Friday but I wanna see you again first." He told her, still smiling at her, "So I'll text you the details okay?" He murmured, leaning down and kissed her forehead before heading home

Max woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. She hadn't felt like this in a long time and missed this feeling so much. She pulled out her phone to make sure she had no important messages from work and quickly she texted Carmen to tell her everything about the date.

Pedro woke up early that morning and groaned softly when he didn't feel Carmen next to him. He got up and made his way to the bathroom to splash some water on his face so he could properly wake up. He frowned though when he walked in to find Carmen puking over the toilet "Babe? Are you okay?"

By the following week her morning sickness hadn't eased up at all and by this point she hardly had the energy to get out of bed during the day every day but she was forcing herself to at least try so she was in the kitchen, trying to get some nice dinner made for her and Pedro for when he got back from filimng audition tapes but she'd been feeling sick for the past hour and she was starting to get slight cramps as well.

Jeff groaned a little as he checked the time and picked the phone up calling Max, "Hey beautiful.... I'm running real late, we're gonna miss the showing... You wanna head over to my place though? Say for about.... half an hour? I can be there then and we can order a pixxa and watch a movie there?" He suggested. He was out helping Pedro with his audition tapes and it was taking a lot longer than originally planned

Pedro gave a heavy sigh as he finallt got his audition tape in and made his way back out to Jeff "Hey man thanks again for this, had no clue it would take this long." He muttered shaking his head a bit before Jeff started to drive off "How are things with Max?"

Max answered her phone and gave a small smile when she heard Jeff's voice on the other end "Yeah sounds fine by me." She said before she let him go and went to get into something a little more comfortable. She was starting to fall hard and fast for him and she wasn't upset about it

He waved him off a little and sighed some "Yeah they're doing okay... she's a tough nut to crack... Keeps pushing me away then pulling me back again and I'm hoping it's not always gonna be like this you know... Carmen's morning sickness any better?" He asked as he started to drive him down to his place.

Carmen was leaning up against the counter some, finally managing to get dinner finished and set up on the kitchen island while she got the table set and ready, going to take a quick shower so she'd be ready when he got back.

Pedro gave a small nod "She is shut off for sure, but I'm sure you'll get through to her." He said giving a small smile "She hasn't been doing well, she can barely get out of bed most days. The doctors are keeping a close eye on her."

Max smiled happily as she got to Jeff's right as he pulled up "Hey handsome." She said happily as she walked up to the door with him"How are you?" She asked kissing his cheek gently

Jeff nodded, listening some and dropped him off at his place before heading home and smiled over at her "Hey, sorry, Pedro couldn't get the video rendered... Plus he's a huge perfectionist when it comes to taped auditions." He chuckled some

Carmen frowned hearing the front door finally go, leaned up against the wall in their bathroom, "Pedro!" She yelled sounding panicked. The shower was still running and she was soaking wet still but that was the least of her worries right now as she stared down at the blood that was starting to pool by her feet

Max gave a small laugh and nodded "Its okay, I understand." She said as she walked in with him "So what would you like to watch?" She asked sitting down on the couch sighing happily as she watched him a bit. She sighed happily leaning back a bit.

Pedro walked in and gave a small smile "Babe I'm home!" He called but frowned when he heard Carmen yell. He rushed to the sound of water finding her in the guest bathroom "Carmen?!" He said going wide eyed seeing the blood "Shit! Okay babe come on I gotta get you to a hospital."

She shook her head and just grabbed onto his arms as he came over "No... No I can't move... Call an ambulance." She muttered, shaking some and starting to cry a little "It was meant to go right this time." She whimpered, shaking a little.

He smiled and put his jacket up, going to get them a drink each first "Look through the movies on the shelf, see if anything takes your fancy." He called to her while he got some snacks together for them to share.

Max gave a smile and got up looking through his collection and picking out something. She smiled as she walked a little further down the hall seeing photos of him and friends. She raised an eyebrow though seeing what looked to be him in a wedding tux. She was confused but she wouldn't ask questions unless he told her.

Pedro frowned pulling his phone out and quickly calling 911 before he went over to her "Its okay baby I promise. Everything will be okay." He said trying his best to keep her as calm as possible

She just kept gripping at his arms until he pulled away to get a couple towels and she started feeling woozy before she passed out from the loss of blood.

Jeff came back in with snacks and smiled some "You find anything you like?" He asked her, going to sit down, passing her a wine glass and lay his feet on the coffee table.

Pedro stepped back to grab their towels off the towel wrap. He rushed over to her when he saw her start to fall and caught her in his arms before he put the towels on her to try and soak up the blood

Max smiled softly and gave a small nod "Sure did, hope you're good with an 80s classic." She said happily showing his Die Hard "I know its a Christmas movie but its so good." She said giving a small.laugh

It wasn't much longer before the paramedics arrived and started questioning him on what had happened, getting her onto the stretcher and starting to take her straight to the ambulance, allowing him to follow.

Jeff smiled some "Well it's on my shelf isn't it?" He chuckled and gently lay an arm across the back of her shoulders once she sat down with him, pulling her in close to his side and getting the lights off for the theatre ambience

Max gave a soft laugh and nodded "Yeah it was." She said before she put on the movie and went to sit with him "So will you be leaving for Canada again soon?" She asked softly while she let her hand run across his recently shaved face

Pedro answered all the questions he could while running to follow them "Please let me go with you." He begged before getting inside the ambulance taking Carmen's hand in his

He nodded some and smiled, "YEah... I told you... Friday." He chuckled "But just for three weeks, then I'm home again." He assured her "And it's only a couple hours time difference." He smiled, yawning a little.

Carmen next came around hours later in the middle of the night and just looked over at Pedro sitting by the bed, reaching over carefully and taking his hand "They're gone aren't they?" She mumbled quietly frowning some

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "Oh right, well make sure to take photos for me if you go out in the wilderness. I've heard its beautiful up there." She murmured kissing him gently

Pedro looked over at Carmen with red puffy eyes giving a small nod "I'm so sorry Mi Amor." He whispered taking her hand in his and giving it a squeeze. He didn't know what else to say to her to try and make her feel better. He was just as numb to it now as she was.

He snorted a little and shook his head "Babe.... The wilderness? I'm shooting a TV show, I'm not leaving the studio the whole two weeks." He chuckled and shook his head again, keeping her close still until the movie actually started and he went a little quiet, only interrupting to ask what pizza she wanted him to order

Carmen whimpered quietly but nodded and gently tugged on him to lay with her, waiting til they both got comfortable before shaking her head "I can't do this anymore... I guess.... I... I guess we... we aren't.... we aren't meant... meant to... meant to have kids." She finally choked out, sobbing into his shoulder.

Max gave a small laugh and shrugged a bit "Well I don't know how it works." She said hapoily before she turned her attention to the movie. After it had finished she fast asleep cuddled into his body not wanting toleave his side at the moment

Pedro layed with her and held her close letting a few tears fall as well "Maybe its not meant for us to have them naturally....but...there are many children that need homes around the country, hell the world even. Maybe we could look into adoption." He said softly while he ran his fingers through her hair

She just held onto him tighter, burying her face into his shoulder and eventually falling asleep from wearing herself out a little before her nurse came in to let them know she’d need to stay the rest of the night but as long as she stayed stable she could go home that afternoon.

He smiled glancing down at her as he turned the tv off, gently pulling her in closer and cupping her cheek a little. He didn’t want to disturb her but he needed to get to bed himself and he was pretty sure she wasn’t ready to stay the night just yet. “Hey.... Max.... hey there sleepyhead.... I think you missed the last fifteen minutes there.” He chuckled quietly.

Pedro thanked the nurse as she left and gave a heavy sigh. He kissed the top of Carmen's head gently before he shut his eyes and started to drift off as well

Max grumbled softly before she woke up and rubbed her eye a bit "Huh? Oh....sorry." she said while her face started to heat up with blush "You're just so comfy and cuddly. I can't help it." She murmured cuddling into him a little more before she pulled back "Well I guess I'll get going then." She said before standing up and throwing her trash out

Jeff smiled and kissed her head. “Text me when you get home okay? I’ll talk to you tomorrow and when I get back... we’ll go do something. Haven’t decided what yet but something.” He smiled at her and walked her to the door

She woke up early morning again and curled in close to Pedro, just holding onto him for dear life, burying her face into the crook of his neck but staying quiet until she felt him stir. “When can we go home?” She asked him quietly.

Max smiled softly and nodded before she got on her tippy toes and pecked his lips gently "Will do handsome." She murmured before she left to go home. She woke early that morning and gave a small happy sigh. She got her things together and made her way out into her backyard to do some work on her laptop. She had texted Jeff good morning and for once was at peace.

Pedro held her the entire night and gave a small sigh kissing the top of her head as he woke up. He looked away from the TV about an hour later and focused his attention on her once she was awake "They said by the afternoon if your blood levels are stable."

She frowned but nodded. “Are you doing okay?” She asked him quietly, taking his hand in hers and lacing their fingers together. He was supposed to be starting press tours in the next few days and she wasn’t sure he’d be in the right headspace for it.

he had a lie in for the first last time in a while but smiled when he got up and read the good morning text, heading downstairs to get something to eat and sent her one back to say hey, smiling a little at the mess he’d left in his lungs, making that his first priority

Max smiled softly when she saw his text. She sighed happily and finished up her work early and got dressed texting Jeff asking if he would like anything special for lunch. She wanted to surprise him.

Pedro gave a heavy sigh and held her close to him "Yeah....I'm..I'll be okay babe." He whispered taking a deep breath before he let a few tears fall "I really...I really thought this would be the one." He whispered his bottom lip trembling a bit

She frowned and nodded holding onto him tightly “Hey... you’re allowed to be just as upset honey, this was our baby not just mine.... it’s just not in the cards for us.” She mumbled holding onto him and pressed her forehead to his.

Jeff finished up and went to go sit in the sun room, looking over his script a few more times, telling her he was just planning on having a salad for lunch and maybe a sandwich for dinner but he didn’t wanna load his stomach up cause he had the flight first thing the next morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back