• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Inspector Gadget RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So I thought of a Idea I thought could be fun for a RP

Set years Later when Penny is grown up she's going on Missions fighting Neo Mad and has a young Son named Peter who has Gadget abilities like Penny's Uncle (I can explain more about that if you're interested) and he goes on Missions with her while she helps him learn to use his Gadgets.

Thought it be like a fun reversal on how it normal works plus I always liked the idea of seeing Penny grown up battling Evil as agent.

This idea also uses Talion from the 2015 show who I was thinking would run Neo Mad

We can discuss more if you're interested

I'd be playing Peter and would like someone to play Penny if they don't mind.

We can discuss other characters to and if you have a OC made for Inspector Gadget they can be used in this to as long as they make sense in universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back