• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inside the Wall (Utopia World C.S)

Welcome to Aveisham and happy new year. Thank you for working hard and making this a good and safe year here in the city. It's also that time of year for the annual citizen survey. Please fill out the information below and send in a least one recent picture of yourself however more is welcome. Thank you and you cooperation is greatly appreciated.​
(If you cant add a pic that is okay. Just describe your character. If there is any questions please ask)

C.S
Appearance (Any picture will be fine. Realistic, anime, ect.):

Name: (First, Middle, and Last):

Age (15-25):

Personality (You may list or write in a paragraph):

Bio (At least a short paragraph. You can keep things a secret for the rp):

Strengths (at least four):

Weakness (At least four):

Likes/Dislikes (Optional):

Theme Song (Optional):

You guys are welcome to create c.s. 2 characters is the max for now. If you want more information on the rp then hang tight and I'll make a page to describe it.

Lore: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/inside-the-wall-lore.318382/
OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/inside-the-wall-ooc.318385/#post-7624445
RP: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/inside-the-wall-utopia-rp.319846/

Last edited:
512770Capture.png

(Made by me)
Name | Delastarh Ichiro Nagahoshi

Age | 25 years old

Personality | A very social person, always friendly to new people. Can sometimes act a little flirty to both genders, but never push it too far. Craving for adventure and anything pulling him away from his boring life. Knows a lot due to his advanced studies. He loves to party and have fun without a care in the world.

Bio | Is the only son of a very wealthy family, born from a japanese father and an european mother. He had the usual life of the rich kid, but his father was very strict on his schoolwork so he could learn to be an important buisiness man like him. Delastarh, however, was never really interested in becoming like his father. He would read books and watch movies about adventures, dreaming have a life as exciting as the characters in them.

Strenghts |
Social. Charismatic. Perseverant. Confident. Loyal.

Weaknesses |
Arrogant. Stubborn. Fear of failure. Claustrophobe.

Likes/Dislikes |
Likes adventure, action, social events, sweet food. Dislike small spaces, bugs, doing nothing, salty food.

Theme song | None. (I'm bad at finding theme songs)​

512770Capture.png

(Made by me)

Age | 25 years old

Personality | A very social person, always friendly to new people. Can sometimes act a little flirty to both genders, but never push it too far. Craving for adventure and anything pulling him away from his boring life. Knows a lot due to his advanced studies. He loves to party and have fun without a care in the world.

Bio | Is the only son of a very wealthy family, born from a japanese father and an european mother. He had the usual life of the rich kid, but his father was very strict on his schoolwork so he could learn to be an important buisiness man like him. Delastarh, however, was never really interested in becoming like his father. He would read books and watch movies about adventures, dreaming have a life as exciting as the characters in them.

Strenghts |

Weaknesses |

Likes/Dislikes |
Likes adventure, action, social events, sweet food. Dislike small spaces, bugs, doing nothing, salty food.

Looks good. ACCEPTED! I posted the Lore so you might go over and look it over. If you have any questions just hit me up. Also awesome pic, your a good artist.

Appearance:
456744Thodore.png

((made by me))

Name: Théodore Jean

Personality:
Social and Clever, Théodore is a hardworker, always busy, in hope he could climb the social ladder, and help his family having a better life. He would do anything for his family, even sacrifing something important for him, if that helped them. However, he is very closeted, and would become very shy if someone aborded the sexuality's subject.

Bio:
Théodore Jean is the first son of a family of 2 children, alongside his sister Lilia. Even if their assigned jobs didn't make them a wealthy family, the Jean family always tried their best to give to their children everything they ever wanted. When he went to school, he passed the usual test thing, just to pass it with the honor. Théodore was proud of him, as he worked day and night really hard on him. This resulted him being assignated on a great high school, one of the best college of Aveisham, and one future job, working for the governement. This announcement made Théodore and his parents more than happy, Théodore realising his wish of giving himself a better life. Since then, he works hard to get his sister a result as good as him at her test.
When he discovered he was homosexual, he kept it a secret for his family, as he thought it would be some troubles. Only his litlle sister knows, and she promised not to tell anything.

Strengths:
Hardworking. Kind. Clever. Helpful.

Weakness:
Weakling. Acrophobia. Emotional. Stubborn.

Likes/Dislikes:
LIKE - Reading, walking, helping his parents and his sister to study, drawing.
DISLIKE - Having nothing to do, being bored, talking about sexuality and similar stuff.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
11_26DigitalPaint2.png

(I Found this on a Google Search, I own no rights to this pretty picture.)

Name: Eve Madalyn Mason

Personality: A quiet girl, Eve often comes off as disinterested in most conversations, leading to mostly haughty, passive-aggressive comments; which a normally biting retort is given back in return. She has a deep passion for nature, and is very devoted to her ecological and biological studies, which leaves her little time for "parties". Due to this she is often viewed as a prude. To escape the common boredom that plagues many of her generation she enjoys sitting in public parks and observe the various people coming and going and drawing. At heart she is a hopeless romantic, but finds herself resisting most romantic feelings for fear of getting hurt.

Biography: Eve was born into what seemed to be a happy family, a father with a cushy job in the government's parks and recreation system and a doting stay at home mother. From an early age Eve showed to have a high IQ, leading her to be placed in one of the more prestigious schooling systems. As her father rose in rank at his job he spent less time at home, Eve soon following suit; pushing herself in her studies, staying so late that she would only return home when the school closed. The only times she was not at school or home were the few rare weekends that she would spend with her father in one of the parks and arboretums. In these times she was happiest. Now days she lives alone, in a modest apartment as she attends college.

Strengths: Observant. Thoughtful. Kind. Loyal. Flexible. Good at diffusing situations. Secretly Sassy.

Weaknesses: Trusting. Weak Self-Esteem. Indecisive. Quiet. Wants to keep things peaceful. Secretly Sassy.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes sweet things, romance, books and cleverness, pastels, art. Dislikes violence, impulsiveness, lying, over confidence.

Theme Song: Love - Lana Del Ray

Appearance:
456744Thodore.png

((made by me))

Name: Théodore Jean

Personality:
Social and Clever, Théodore is a hardworker, always busy, in hope he could climb the social ladder, and help his family having a better life. He would do anything for his family, even sacrifing something important for him, if that helped them. However, he is very closeted, and would become very shy if someone aborded the sexuality's subject.

Bio:
Théodore Jean is the first son of a family of 2 children, alongside his sister Lilia. Even if their assigned jobs didn't make them a wealthy family, the Jean family always tried their best to give to their children everything they ever wanted. However, even if he was clever, Théodore didn't go to the school he wanted, due to his assignation. His parents asked him if he wanted to try a transfert but he refused, saying that it would make too much work. But he promised to himself that if his sister was to be in the same situation as him, and would try the transfert anyway.
When he discovered he was homosexual, he kept it a secret for his family, as he thought it would be some troubles. Only his litlle sister knows, and she promised not to tell anything.

Strengths:
Hardworking. Kind. Clever. Helpful.

Weakness:
Weakling. Acrophobia. Emotional. Stubborn.

Likes/Dislikes:
LIKE - Reading, walking, helping his parents and his sister to study, drawing.
DISLIKE - Having nothing to do, being bored, talking about sexuality and similar stuff.

Theme Song:

11_26DigitalPaint2.png

Personality: A quiet girl, Eve often comes off as disinterested in most conversations, leading to mostly haughty, passive-aggressive comments; which a normally biting retort is given back in return. She has a deep passion for nature, and is very devoted to her ecological and biological studies, which leaves her little time for "parties". Due to this she is often viewed as a prude. To escape the common boredom that plagues many of her generation she enjoys sitting in public parks and observe the various people coming and going and drawing. At heart she is a hopeless romantic, but finds herself resisting most romantic feelings for fear of getting hurt.

Biography: Eve was born into what seemed to be a happy family, a father with a cushy job in the government's parks and recreation system and a doting stay at home mother. From an early age Eve showed to have a high IQ, leading her to be placed in one of the more prestigious schooling systems. As her father rose in rank at his job he spent less time at home, Eve soon following suit; pushing herself in her studies, staying so late that she would only return home when the school closed. The only times she was not at school or home were the few rare weekends that she would spend with her father in one of the parks and arboretums. In these times she was happiest. Now days she lives alone, in a modest apartment as she attends college.

Strengths: Observant. Thoughtful. Kind. Loyal. Flexible. Good at diffusing situations. Secretly Sassy.

Weaknesses: Trusting. Weak Self-Esteem. Indecisive. Quiet. Wants to keep things peaceful. Secretly Sassy.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes sweet things, romance, books and cleverness, pastels, art. Dislikes violence, impulsiveness, lying, over confidence.

Both look really good. Accepted!

Hooray! I am so glad!! I am really exited for this, the more I think about it the neater it gets and the more I like my character, which is rare (I suffer severely from altoholicism)

512770Capture.png

(Made by me)

Age | 25 years old

Strenghts |

Weaknesses |

Likes/Dislikes |

11_26DigitalPaint2.png

Hooray! I am so glad!! I am really exited for this, the more I think about it the neater it gets and the more I like my character, which is rare (I suffer severely from altoholicism)

Hey guys! Sorry it's taking so long for this rp to start. I'm going to put up another interest check but if no more people sign up by Thursday then I plan to start Thursday or Friday.

Appearance:
images

Name:
Margret Jane Simpson (MJ)

Personality:
MJ is a very loving a carefree girl. She always tries to greet people with a smile. She is super athletic and gets excited during game time. She studies a lot of different sports since many got banned because they were to dangerous. If you ever need a laugh she will be the one you want to go to.

Bio:
MJ's mother sadly past away when she was a child(5). It's rare for some one to die of a sickness but her mother was just part of a rare few who did get sick. Her father was in a deep state of depression for many years which was how her personality was developed. She always was trying to make her father smile. At school she always tried to stay happy and positive so no one would find out that something was going on at home. She also kept it hidden from her older brother who was in college. She requested for a part time job and succeed.

Slowly her father came out of his depression and got a job change. He began growing quickly in the political field. She was happy for him and thought everything would get better. As the years went on he got busier and busier, not spending much time with her. She had to quiet her part time job she loved because her father was going so well in his job. When she turned fifteen her father was elected by the board to become president. The sudden change scared her. She had to leave her home and start homeschooling. She rarely got to do the sports she loved but is able to sneak away to the sports center sometimes. MJ still keeps in touch with her friends but doesnt get to hang with them a lot leaving her lonely at time.

(This is my character but will be used for story purposes at times)

Strengths:
  • agile
  • cunning
  • fast
  • caring

Weakness:
  • excitable
  • bossy (at times)
  • forgetful
  • impatient

Theme Song (Optional):

Name: Cassandra "Cas" Lee Carver

Appearance:
Short-blonde-curly-hair.jpg

Personality: Despite being an exuberant and excitable, goofy person, Cas often finds herself alone as her intense outbursts leave little room for personal space. Though not uncomfortable with being alone, Cas still needs a social outlet which can be hard to find due to her high energy, vast intelligence, and morbid curiosity. Never far from a social gathering, Cas' passion resides in the studies of human behavior and Societal structure, leaving her an outcast from time to time. Rarely seen without her camera, Cas often photographs strangers wherever she is, only to ask permission after as to not ruin the raw moment of human expression.

Bio: Born into what would be considered by most a middle class family, Cassandra's birth was the last quake that opened the emotional rift between her parents. Growing up with emotionally vacant adults, Cas quickly learned to be independent, allowing her to thrive in broken home. As an highly intelligent child with Alexithymia (specifically the inability to comprehend other's emotions and lacking in her own.), she was isolated by the other children and as a result Cas sought to find a way to fix what the others perceived to be broken. Devoting her time to the study of Sociology, she left her parents to their many arguments, all the while observing them closely. Her lack in emotional investment brought great distraught to her parents and soon her persistence and morbid curiosity left her a stranger in her own home. Her parents soon split, blaming one another for Cas' abnormal interests and behaviors. Merely a teen, Cas chose to be emancipated as a means to find the freedom to make a better life for herself. Graduating high school early, Cas finds herself writing a thesis to get her Masters in Sociology at the young age of 21.

Strengths:

• Self-Confident
  • Experienced in reading Micro-expressions
  • Independent
  • Honest
  • High Stress tolerance

Weaknesses:

• Lacking Tact/Blunt
  • Difficulties understanding others' emotions
  • Obsessive
  • Lacks sentimentality
  • Withholds personal information unless relevant
  • One track mind

• Photography
  • Books
  • Logical People
  • Parks or areas of high traffic
Dislikes:
  • Riddles
  • Boredom
  • Discussing her past/childhood
  • Romance

Name: Cassandra "Cas" Lee Carver

Appearance:
Short-blonde-curly-hair.jpg

Personality: Despite being an exuberant and excitable, goofy person, Cas often finds herself alone as her intense outbursts leave little room for personal space. Though not uncomfortable with being alone, Cas still needs a social outlet which can be hard to find due to her high energy, vast intelligence, and morbid curiosity. Never far from a social gathering, Cas' passion resides in the studies of human behavior and Societal structure, leaving her an outcast from time to time. Rarely seen without her camera, Cas often photographs strangers wherever she is, only to ask permission after as to not ruin the raw moment of human expression.

Bio: Born into what would be considered by most a middle class family, Cassandra's birth was the last quake that opened the emotional rift between her parents. Growing up with emotionally vacant adults, Cas quickly learned to be independent, allowing her to thrive in broken home. As an highly intelligent child with Alexithymia (specifically the inability to comprehend other's emotions and lacking in her own.), she was isolated by the other children and as a result Cas sought to find a way to fix what the others perceived to be broken. Devoting her time to the study of Sociology, she left her parents to their many arguments, all the while observing them closely. Her lack in emotional investment brought great distraught to her parents and soon her persistence and morbid curiosity left her a stranger in her own home. Her parents soon split, blaming one another for Cas' abnormal interests and behaviors. Merely a teen, Cas chose to be emancipated as a means to find the freedom to make a better life for herself. Graduating high school early, Cas finds herself writing a thesis to get her Masters in Sociology at the young age of 21.

Strengths:

• Self-Confident
  • Experienced in reading Micro-expressions
  • Independent
  • Honest
  • High Stress tolerance

Weaknesses:

• Lacking Tact/Blunt
  • Difficulties understanding others' emotions
  • Obsessive
  • Lacks sentimentality
  • Withholds personal information unless relevant
  • One track mind

• Photography
  • Books
  • Logical People
  • Parks or areas of high traffic
Dislikes:
  • Riddles
  • Boredom
  • Discussing her past/childhood
  • Romance

I like it. Accepted!

Is this still open?
latest

Name: Joan Aria Garnet

Age (15-25): 19

Personality (You may list or write in a paragraph): Joan's head is way past the clouds and squarely in the stars. She (though she doesn't take offence if somebody calls her a boy) is an idealistic dreamer who wants nothing more than to escape the confines of Aveisham and travel to outer-space. This doesn't mean she isn't down-to-Earth, however. In fact, she approaches most subjects in a (mostly) logical manner. She's fine with being on her own, but she'll gladly accept anyone who shares her passion. She has a tendency to ignore information she deems "sheltered", like it was spoken by somebody who knew about nothing beyond Aveisham.

Bio (At least a short paragraph. You can keep things a secret for the rp): Joan was the second child in a set of triplets to be born. If she hadn't been five minutes faster than her younger sister, who knows what would have happened. She never felt any guilt over this. Her parents, worried that she and her sister Cadence would want to venture out into the world, always told the "twins" about the dangerous things lurking outside. It worked on Joan (Cadence never believed those silly stories) but not as they intended. Convinced that the world outside was horrible, Joan only became determined to seek out new worlds that humanity could thrive on.

*She knows a ton about space
*She's independent
*She's generally pretty smart
*Her thinking is well-grounded
*She's pretty mature

*She cares about space, but not Earth itself
*She has trouble connecting with people who aren't interested in space
*She's terrible at being subtle
*She can't stand large crowds

Theme Song (Optional):

Last edited:
Appearance:
upload_2017-3-24_9-13-7.jpeg
Name: Cadence Melanie Garnet

Personality: An upbeat girl, Cadence doesn't think about the "Hows" and "Whys" in life. No, she prefers to make things up as she goes along. Like her sister, she dreams of leaving Aveisham. However, she just wants to see the rest of the world. She wears her heart on her sleeve. If something's bothering her, she'll make it clear. She prefers to be around all sorts of people, rather than being left on her own. She has a habit of throwing conventional logic out the window, but she's very kind-hearted. Because she's determined to explore the rest of the world, she tends to ignore anything that discourages this.

Bio: Cadence was the first-born in a set of triplets. As far as she knows, however, she and Joan are just twins. Ever since she was little, her parents told them how horrible the outside world was, and how lucky they were to be in a paradise like Aveisham. This just made Cadence more curious about the outside world. Being in an Upper Class family (both parents were professors), Cadence had easier access to information about the outside world. She tried to convince Joan that the world probably wasn't so bad anymore, but it had minimal effect.

*She tends to get along with people
*She's not afraid of strange things
*She has a kind soul
*Her personal beliefs are strong

*She can be a little over-emotional
*She's terrible at logic
*She doesn't plan ahead
*Her adventurous nature often get her in trouble

Theme Song (Optional):

Users who are viewing this thread