• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Inside the Wall (OPEN)

The year was 2035 when the world went into chaos. A terrible plague spread all across the word killing billions of people. Doctors and scientist researched the virus but never found a cure. With one last effort all the countries built a huge dome with walls to hold up what citizens were still left. Since then communication has been cut off from the other countries. The United States as we once known it is gone.

The year is now 2091 and the dome is now know as Aveisham. The new government is much better and safer. A new vaccination was created and is given to every citizen in the city to keep away sickness. They've also taken away guns and other dangerous weapons. (The did leave kitchen knives but they are not allowed out of the homes.) Families are issued homes, jobs, were there children go tot school, ect. Lots of paper work is required for a transfer. Only two children are allowed in each house hold. Criminals are punished harshly so violence is very rare and death is out of the question. The list goes on and on on how the government made this city perfect. At least that's what it seems like.

If your interested then come and make a character sheet. We have room for about 3-5 more people.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/inside-the-wall-ooc.318385/

Hey! I know I am new on this site and have like no background on here, but I would really like to be apart of this if you will have me! FrazzledFox FrazzledFox recommended this RP to me after he forced me to join the site!

Hey! I know I am new on this site and have like no background on here, but I would really like to be apart of this if you will have me! FrazzledFox FrazzledFox recommended this RP to me after he forced me to join the site!

Welcome to the site. and
Of course! I don't mind at all. You can make your cs when ever you like. I happy you showed interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back