• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inside the Wall (OOC)

I hope my C.S. was up to par >.> its been a while since I made one and I am still pretty unfamiliar with coding things for forums

I am going on a short trip from Friday, March 17th to Sunday March 19th. I may be able to check messages and stuff but posting will be super difficult

That's fine. Will probably just try to get opening introductions in this weekend. That will give you time to go on your trip and get back.
I dont plan to start the big stuff until Monday or Tuesday.

I have Théodore for a few years now (i must admit i changed some things to fit the story and all.) But i'm happy to play this lil cinnamon, instead of my usual grumpy mercenary.

Ignie and I are pretty excited too because we just "escaped" a group RP on another forum where people wouldn't follow the rules of the lore and a few questionable characters and it was just a general mess to go through. So a bit of good content RP will do great. :3

Oh lord were they the type to be like "I know lore says that without being a god I cannot possibly have lived this long but I HAVE LIVED THIS LONG BECAUSE GODS BLESSED ME" or some nonsense?

Wellllll, Actually, that was a RP about supernatural being being.... secretive. But some characters were like "I'm 5000+ yo, and i'm a phoenix" into a pub with a lot of HUMANS (Mystik and I's character were humans for exemple.) So... yeah. And a player had three character that weren't accepted by the GM before, when the limit was 2 character and never precised what character they were playing so it was VERY confusing :/

So it killed the mood, i guess. Too bad, the story seemed very cool, That's why i hope this RP will be great! The story, the setting seems very good!

Pretty much, our two characters started bickering for fun and that girl came in between us like "Leave him alone. I'm a pheonix witch that is a thousand years old. I could burn this place down! Barman! Give me a fire ball to drink!" and that threw us off a lot because our human characters aren't supposed to know about supernatural. And yeah, that person with 3 characters with no distinction between them was annoying.

Anyway. A good RP would be fun to have. :)

Well dont worry to much about anything like that happening here. If you guys have any questions about lore I will answer them. I came up with this story line off the top of my head so bare with me. I'm super excited to start.

I finally have my character up. I'm so excited for this that I think I'm going to go ahead and start the thread. Maybe don't hold me to that. I'm still going to post an interest check and make my NPC.

I still have to post rules to, which are going to be easy to follow. SUPER PUMPED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back