• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inside the Wall (Lore, Rules, and Concerns)

The year was 2035 when the world went into chaos. A terrible plague spread all across the word killing billions of people. Doctors and scientist researched the virus but never found a cure. With one last effort all the countries built a huge dome with walls to hold up what citizens were still left. Since then communication has been cut off from the other countries. The United States as we once known it is gone.

The year is now 2091 and the dome is now know as Aveisham. The new government is much better and safer. A new vaccination was created and is given to every citizen in the city to keep away sickness. They've also taken away guns and other dangerous weapons. (The did leave kitchen knives but they are not allowed out of the homes.) Families are issued homes, jobs, were there children go tot school, ect. Lots of paper work is required for a transfer. Only two children are allowed in each house hold. Criminals are punished harshly so violence is very rare and death is out of the question. The list goes on and on on how the government made this city perfect. At least that's what it seems like.

(I know there must be questions so just ask and I will answer any lore questions. There is just a lot of info that I cant write at the moment. So please ask anything you might be curious about.)

OOC:https://www.rpnation.com/threads/inside-the-wall-ooc.318385/#post-7624445
C.S: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/inside-the-wall-utopia-world-c-s.318374/
RP:https://www.rpnation.com/threads/inside-the-wall-utopia-rp.319846/

Last edited:
What happens to the child and family if they have more than two children?

I was wondering, are movies allowed in this world? I suppose, as we are in 2091, but still, it might be a possibility. If movies are allowed, are movies such as mystery, thriller, etc... allowed?

It is very rare for families to have more than 2 children becauze the vaccination is suppost to prevent it. However if it does happen the goverment usually comes and takes the child away. It us unknown what they do to them.

As for movies they are still around. However there themo violence in them anymore. The only movies left are children, slice of life, ect. New movies are very rare since the population is so small.

Just a tiny question to be sure before I work on a post. I said in his C.S. that Delastarh was from a very wealthy family, but is that even a thing anymore? With everything controlled, can some people be richer than others? If so, do they have more privilege or something? The world always has turned around the more wealthy people, after all.

Yes, when your in school the test you into seeing how smart you are, the smarter you are the better college you get and a better job you can have. The housing goes from Moderate (decent jobs like repair work, maintenance, cashier, ect) these homes have the basic needs someone can have. There's Upper Class (Teachers, professors, business workers ect) This comes with the basic and some special privileges. Then the is the Wealthy Class, (your government, CEO, the really important people) the tell people that the dont get much special treatment but some actually do especially the government. Now the size can differ depending on how many people live in the home.(Homes only go up to four people) The more people there are they bigger the home the less amount of people the smaller the home. The only exception to this is for the president and a few other people in the government. The only special item that everyone gets is a tv which is required for all citizens to have.

Also just because you start out in a low ranked home doesn't mean you have to stay there. There are test through out the year to see if you are eligible for a job that is higher ranking than your current one. Like how my characters father started from the bottom and is now president. (I know it doesnt seem completely Utopian, srry about that)

If there is any other questions please let me know. If I think of anything else I'll tell you.
Mystikelh Mystikelh

Oh! Given to those informations, may i change my CS a bit? Théodore didn't get to go to the school he wanted but i'd like to change that. He passed the test and went to a great school, college is as assigned to a good job. Just that. Is that fine?

Oh! Given to those informations, may i change my CS a bit? Théodore didn't get to go to the school he wanted but i'd like to change that. He passed the test and went to a great school, college is as assigned to a good job. Just that. Is that fine?

That's cool with me. Just let me know it in OOC when you finish.

If I may ask where exactly did this idea arise from? I made an rp a few months back, and the similarities are very uncanny.

I'm not trying to start an argument or accuse anyone I'm just wondering.

(Sorry if I sound like an asshat if it seems like I'm coming off that way, I just had many cases of people copying my ideas in the past.)

If I may ask where exactly did this idea arise from? I made an rp a few months back, and the similarities are very uncanny.

I'm not trying to start an argument or accuse anyone I'm just wondering.

(Sorry if I sound like an asshat if it seems like I'm coming off that way, I just had many cases of people copying my ideas in the past.)

I came up with this on my own and I've never seen an rp like this around before. I promise you that I did not steal your idea. I apologize if it is that similar but I came up with this one day in class. It must of been coincidence.

I came up with this on my own and I've never seen an rp like this around before. I promise you that I did not steal your idea. I apologize if it is that similar but I came up with this one day in class. It must of been coincidence.
Ah it's alright, coincidences do occur. I was just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back