• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Inside the Machine God - OOC

Psychie Psychie Maybe this is thinking too mechanically, but could I have Marionette roll for War analysis to see if she thinks that, all things being equal, Ein or Ot would be an easier city to assault from the outside? Obviously the infiltration of Ot and the conference in Ein are additional variables, but I'm mostly thinking about "how defensive/defensible are these city in general?" (A combination of physical surroundings and bio-technological functions of Autochthon, as well as the abilities of the matropolis/patropolis.)
She probably knows more about what Ein can do than Ot, but she will certainly be willing to bluntly ask, since Yugash and Kamak are so closely connected in this endeavor.
I suppose I'm fishing for "Does my character know things I don't, when considering this question?" so we have that, before we sort of, as players and characters, push it one way or the other.

Using your skill, you would think that Ein would be easier to defend from a direct military assault. Overall, Kamak has a stronger military and more resources to be able to field troops and other Exalted than Yugash does.

I'm going to spend 4 xp to add a new Dedicated Charm Slot, which will be ready in about a day.

Psychie Psychie can you post whenever the slot is ready to be used IC?

You have a few days of down time before you move on to Ein, so you can get your time in the Vats done and add the Charm slot now.

So is it possible to find out more information about the purpose of Project Razor? Because Developer will try if possible.

You would be aware that it involves making a bridge to Creation, in order to get resources and information from the great Solar Exalted to try and restore Autochthon to his proper glory.

Sorry to hear about the health issues. Hopefully you are feeling a bit better? There is still a place open for you in the game for when you are ready to come back.

Ok, Sorry for the "small" delay, but Crescent is finally done. I'd appreciate it if someone can go over it, and make sure everything is ok (and if our esteemed ST agrees).

Psychie Psychie
On a range of 1 to patently impossible, how difficult would it be for Marionette to hit one of the thrown grenades (in flight, preferably near the apex) with a thrown chakram? This is mostly based on an assumption that a broken grenade would explode (and maybe take out the others).

Barring that, how far apart are Garret and Mera? Specifically wondering: can Marionette shield them at the same time (with herself, obviously).

I sure would be nice if the grenaders counted at as a Magnitude 3+ group.... Actually, that might be worse, even if Hundredfold Strafing Methodology would work.

Psychie Psychie
On a range of 1 to patently impossible, how difficult would it be for Marionette to hit one of the thrown grenades (in flight, preferably near the apex) with a thrown chakram? This is mostly based on an assumption that a broken grenade would explode (and maybe take out the others).

Barring that, how far apart are Garret and Mera? Specifically wondering: can Marionette shield them at the same time (with herself, obviously).

I sure would be nice if the grenaders counted at as a Magnitude 3+ group.... Actually, that might be worse, even if Hundredfold Strafing Methodology would work.
Hitting a grenade in flight is possible, just difficult. This is Exalted, after all. The flying grenade has an effective DV of 6 due to its size and speed. You may not destroy a grenade in flight, but it could be knocked away from its target to detonate harmlessly elsewhere.
Garret and Mera are within feet of each other, so if you make a move action, you can place yourself in front of both of them to take the blast of one of the grenades.

Psychie Psychie

How far am I from any of the grenadiers? Can I use my Dodge DV to push someone from the incoming grenades, even if it means taking the blast myself?
IIRC, you were near/in the crowd of civilians, watching from secrecy. From there, you were able to spot one of the grenaders pulling the weapon. With your reflexes, you could attempt to spoil the aim of the thrower next to you, or, if you have a ranged weapon, you could try to hit a grenade in flight away from its target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back