• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Inside the Machine God - OOC

Crap, did I miss that the enemy is still above on the I-beam?
If I were an evil f***, I would say that you miss, but the extra strength of your Augmentation works to get up into the air where the bad guy is at. Give yourself the Essence return for a two dice stunt.

UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat , I'm glad to see your character posted. Is he complete, or do you need to do some more work and polish on him? I can start to introduce you soon.

Psychie Psychie I forgot to add the Essence commitments for his charms when I posted him, so I've gotta go back and do that. I'll reply to this post when I'm done

If I were an evil f***, I would say that you miss, but the extra strength of your Augmentation works to get up into the air where the bad guy is at. Give yourself the Essence return for a two dice stunt.

UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat , I'm glad to see your character posted. Is he complete, or do you need to do some more work and polish on him? I can start to introduce you soon.

Can I get a similar 2 dice stunt?

I was going to be much more worried if UnassumingBoxCat had made an Orichalcum... ;)

Hmm...
I'm curious why.
I did end up making a time-traveling First Age Solar for a friend's campaign once.
That was fun. Back To The Future references abounded.

Hmm...
I'm curious why.
I did end up making a time-traveling First Age Solar for a friend's campaign once.
That was fun. Back To The Future references abounded.
I believe because of the weapon that the enemy Exalt is using, making you one of the few that can use the thing once you defeat him.

Hey Psychie Psychie , I have a friend who was wondering if he could join in on this game. He was planning on using a scientist character. Is there an open spot for him?

Hey guys! So far, I am loving the quality of the posts you are putting up. To save some time and help out your record keeping, I am going to go ahead and let you give yourselves a one or two dice stunt, depending on the description of your action. Very basic attacks will get the 1 die, but if you try to put more into it, I won't veto a 2 dice bonus to your rolls and Essence pools. If you feel that you have breached the 3 dice stunt level, ask, and I shall rule on the post in question!

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat Blackadder Blackadder Raparth Raparth

Also, UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat let your friend know to get in touch with me so I can at least say 'hello' to our latest recruit and begin to discuss character intro options.

Hey guys! So far, I am loving the quality of the posts you are putting up. To save some time and help out your record keeping, I am going to go ahead and let you give yourselves a one or two dice stunt, depending on the description of your action. Very basic attacks will get the 1 die, but if you try to put more into it, I won't veto a 2 dice bonus to your rolls and Essence pools. If you feel that you have breached the 3 dice stunt level, ask, and I shall rule on the post in question!

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat Blackadder Blackadder Raparth Raparth

Also, UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat let your friend know to get in touch with me so I can at least say 'hello' to our latest recruit and begin to discuss character intro options.
Awesome. Sounds good. I think I'll probably do this in my own Exalted games. Or something similar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back