• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Inside the Great Maker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
<grumble grumble> I suppose so. You don't have enough to get a Charm and a new slot yet, so keep that in mind.

Welcome Tiny!

And yay for another ranged!

I'm making a moonsilver scout. Gonna put a lot of focus in sensory enhancements and stealth.

I'm also probably going thrown!

I was actually considering the predator chakram thingy! But I was thinking about using the concealed knife bracer, which is like having a bunch of returnable throwing knives. They weren't as strong, but I was going to add a enhancement to it that gives it some pretty potent poison.

However! Sherwood Sherwood is poison an effective weapon in this realm of metal and cybernetics? Or would archery be better?

Poison will not work against any automations or machines that are out to get you, but against mortals it will be effective. Archery in Autochthon is not focused on the bow as it is on the Crossbow. In the book Scroll of Fallen Races, in the Scrolls of Esoteric Wisdom, you can find a great assault crossbow on pg 25 of the PDF.

I wonder if there's any good artifact-style nets out there.

Being able to immobilize opposition would be a nice use of Thrown, particularly using 2e's combat engine...

I wonder if there's any good artifact-style nets out there.
There is a net written up in Scroll of the Monk. It shouldn't be too hard to come up with some kind of artifact net. Moonsiver being so fluid in its movement would probably work.

That does look pretty sweet.

Would a hearthstone meant for power bows work on them fancy crossbows?

Could ome use Transformative Armor (scrolls of fallen races pg26) to get a bonus to stealth type things if they used it to chameleon themselves to the environment?

That does look pretty sweet.

Would a hearthstone meant for power bows work on them fancy crossbows?
Yes. It would work just the same.
Could ome use Transformative Armor (scrolls of fallen races pg26) to get a bonus to stealth type things if they used it to chameleon themselves to the environment?
I would give you some bonuses to Stealth with that.

Do you have a picture that you'd like to add to your sheet? I can pin it on there if you want.

I don't really do faceclaims much. Usually I prefer to work off description, but if you want me to find one, I can try to search.

Ooooh, a sweet character there! I hadn't even considered using Perfected Kata Bracers with a Autochthonian Martial Art before. Not like I hadn't been planning on going the sorcery route. Cool.

And I finally ported over my sheet. Only took...6 hours of rework. Uff da.

On a related note, it's surprising to me how many PCs seem to have the hide-artifacts/hide-appearance/hide-yourself trifecta of Charms. We're a sneaky bunch!

Hey Pips, I'm waiting for a reply from T Tinytiger28 , but either way, you will be in possession of this info from post #117 of the IC thread, traveling either by yourself back to Ein or with Excessively Agreeable Aren (if I hear from Tinytiger28)

Excessively Agreeable Aren is currently on a pneumatic train, racing between the two Nations of Kamak and Yugash. You are on your way back to your home city of Ein, after spending a diplomatic mission to your allied Nation, spurring them forward in the work they are doing to repair the damage done in the long battle that has just ended between Yugash and Estasia. Your home of Kamak has been sending their ally large shipments of supplies and technical aid to help the stricken nation, and you were sent along to bolster morale and see just how well things are really going.

You are also aware of something very important, a secret so great that it could rock the very foundations of all of the Eight Nations. Before the war with Estasia, Yugash had started a very secret endeavor under the name of Project Razor. The goal of this undertaking was to break through the Seal of Eight Divinities that separate all of Autochthon from the ancient homeland of Creation! They had hope to be able to establish contact with the Solars that lead the great counsel of the Deliberative, seeking their aid in helping to bring the Great Maker back from the brink of falling into his own death, turning the lands of Autochthon into a new Underworld.

But the war between Yugash and Estasia but a serious damper on their ability to finish this, and in exchange for sharing their work, Yugash is begging for aid in getting their work complete. Right now, you are carrying a data crystal with the entirety of their research, with the hope that Ein will honor this request and not leave their ally stranded and swinging in the breeze and give nothing to them in return.

A heads up! I will probably pull out for now. I dont thinknill be able to devote more time to making another char at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back