• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[insert witty partner seeking thread title]

Koibumi

every letter, was a love letter
Welcome, Stranger~

You seem to have stumbled onto my search thread because you noticed my witty title.
Teehee~

I'm glad you decided to join me in my quest for RP partners to quench my thirst.

Please, call me Koi on this journey of ours. I hope to become great friends with those who are interested.

Also, please read my post below before going through my plots and cravings. Thank you! ♥

Before we get started:

• Simply putting it, I'm looking for long term RP partners.

Whether that be doing random drabbles with both our characters, or telling a story until we reach 'the end'. I hope you feel the same way.

• I am a novella style RPer. I'm sorry if this frightens or intimidates anyone, but I really enjoy this sort of style.

This means I basically role play as if I'm writing a story. I have been RPing for quite some time and find this style the best outlet.

Please do let this deter you from RPing with me. I do believe in quality > quantity.

• I will almost always RP a female, unless the RP calls for me to do so otherwise.

The plots you see here have me starring as the female role. All my characters will be 20 years of age or older.

• These plots are totally re-writable. Just let me know what you want to add or fix. I am very flexible with my RP partners.
  • I work a full-time job that requires my attention from 8AM to 5PM PST, so after work and on the weekends is when I can find the time to write.

If I cannot get back to you, I will leave you a RP post in response if/when I can. I don't like to leave people hanging.

• can definitely do PMs. Just let me know what you prefer and we can work something out!
  • The posts at the bottom can and will change depending on whether if I have a new idea in mind, or if I am RPing one of the flavors with someone.
  • Btw, RP posts are available upon requests.

Modern Day ; Standing on a crowded platform, carelessly we lost our way.

• Why must you be so persistent? I'm a poor, single mother with nothing to offer you!" » Reserved for lafeae

They used to be childhood friends until high school drove them into separate cliques. Her with the jocks and the preps, and him with the nerds and the geeks. He secretly loved her from afar, she still treated him like the boy she grew up with. People looked at them both with disdain. It wasn't in the high school social etiquette for two different people to really ... be together. So they weren't together. Time flies by, and the distance between them grows exponentially.

So let's fast forward. Our geek is now one of the top dogs of the financial world. His face is on every magazine, name is legend around wall street, and he's actually the most wanted, richest bachelor in the US. He is a playboy with a cold attitude strictly used for the workplace. It isn't until he goes out to go grocery shopping one day where he stumbles upon someone from his past. His childhood love and friend stood in front of him with a look on her face that could only spell out terror. The man's heart burst out of his chest and he bombarded her with questions.

He asked her what happened, where did she go all of a sudden, why she wasn't in that university she bragged about all the time. What had time done to her? Her reply was short and she tried to flee. All of a sudden, he blurted out: "Live with me!" The girl he once knew looked at him as if he grew a third head and bluntly said, "I have a four year old child."

And he did not care.

• Artist / Model » I have a plot for this! PM me to know. ♥

Boss / Secretary

Celebrity / Groupie or Assistant

Roommates » I have a plot in mind for this but it does involve cheating. PM me to know. ♥

Mafia/Yakuza/Triad

Arranged Marriage

Fantasy ; Are people born wicked? Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?

• "The daily life of a sky pirate, you ask? Steal from the wicked, and keep the riches from the other poor people. Wait, I messed that up, didn't I?" » Reserved for Trompe lOeil

She was a princess, disguised as a male who joined a team of sky pirates, hoping to steal a treasure that she knew only they could find.

He was a prince whose kingdom was stolen from him, and now he is the captain of one of the most notorious sky pirate gang in the world. He was searching a treasure that would bring him back his kingdom.

They needed each other, more than they already knew. He was an experienced hunter, who exceeded in the art of combat, while she practiced in the art of magick that when combined with his skills, could prove a formidable team to their enemies. The captain of the ship knew that the little runt that joined their group was more than he let others know. There was something about his violet eyes that seemed way off, he just couldn't put his hands on it. The princess knew she could not be found out by the man who was now her leader, and she had to put her trust in his hands, much to her dismay. The two tried to keep as much distance away from each other as possible, but that seemed almost impossible when they were up against enemies. They were too strong together, they could feel the connection between them.

Together, the two journey to find a treasure that could give them back what they both lost.

• "You slaughtered my people! Now you want me to procreate with you? Go fuck yourself before I kill you."

In a world where darkness reigns and light is only a glimmer of one's lost hope, lives an archduke and his slave-turned-consort. She is the last known Valkyrie in this dark realm, and he is said to be the strongest Vampire. While he is darkness incarnate, she is the shining light of the creatures of the sun. Together, one would think they would balance each other and be harmonious. But whoever would think that must be a damn fool.

She despises him for killing not only her family in front of her, but her whole clan. In the Great War, her kind was the one to lead the creatures of the light towards a victory. Little did they know that their foes had tremendous strength, and unfortunately they underestimated them. She was taken in by him, after hiding with a group of other creatures, and at first thought she would receive the true death. Little to her surprise, he donned a white dress on her and married her without warning. She should have been more furious than she already was, but the look in his eyes made her knees buckle. Being that handsome was definitely a sin.

He was the one they spoke of. The archduke who slaughtered thousands with a single swipe. His strength however, could not match her battle of wills. When he watched her fight out there with her sisters, he was awestruck. Love at first sight one may have called it, but no. This was purely fascination. When he found her hidden with the other infidels, he captured her and did not bat an eyelash towards the others. He had to have her. Take her. Be tender with her. Caress her skin which was sun kissed. Press his now beating heart against hers.

This Valkyrie was this Vampire's mate, and now their stories intertwined.

• Slave & Master

Magicians

Mythical/Magical Beings

Priestess / Demon

Games ; If you open up the doors, we'll all come inside and eat your brains.

• Final Fantasy series » I have a plot for this! PM me to find out. ♥

Pokemon » I have a plot for this! PM me to find out. ♥

Left 4 Dead series

Fandoms ; <insert fangirl screaming here>

• Naruto » I'm actually really interested in this. Please PM me if you are too! I'd rather play Sakura or my OC. Post!Shippuden.
  • Harry Potter » I have a plot that involves GinevraxVoldemort. This happens during/after the final battle of Hogwarts. I am super interested to RP this if someone is up to the task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your first one sounds absolutely awesome! :D . Probably one of the more original plots I've seen. I have the perfect character in mind for the role of the guy, if you wouldn't mind working with me :) .

Ooh! Please PM me so we can discuss this a little more in depth? Or I'll PM you? Or whatever's clever! (^U^)

Koibumi said:
Slave & Master
Mythical/Magical Beings
My cast of characters could fit both of these themes (^.^) Tell me, do you do FxF, and would you like me to send you my character list? Oh, and an example of your writing style would be nice, too, since it's a bit unusual, and I want to make sure I'm partnering with somebody who doesn't expect 3-5 long paragraphs from me per post ( :P )

hi, legolad659!

i am definitely comfortable doing FxF and if you would like to send your character list my way, i'm definitely ok with that.

i will send you an example of my writing style, but please note that i do not expect my partners to match me length for length. quality > quantity is what i like, but i do ask that posts be detailed enough to keep my interested. sorry if that last bit doesn't make sense?

She watched the black credit card snag into the wall with the help of his powers and glared at the thing as if it were him standing before her. Her eyes trailed to the note on the floor which he tossed but she didn't dare move an inch as he stepped near her. The 'oba-hue' reference was enough to get her blood boiling, but like the honest lady she was, she allowed the man to speak, even if he was being condescending. This kid was going to be an ever present thorn at her side if she didn't find a way to break the binding spell between them, but she already knew what would be the solution. Biting her inner cheek, she forced herself to disengage such thoughts from her mind. She wouldn't let herself lower her standards to some kid just because he was the savior of the exorcist world.

Benihime would die before serving them with such fealty.

When he entered the bathroom, she allowed herself to silently exhale and toss a glowering look at the bathroom door. She grabbed the card from the wall and crumbled the piece of plastic in her hand before letting it drop on the floor. Giving a scoff, she tossed back her black hair that faded to a dark blue at its ends and exited their room. Did he think his presence would scare her so easily? He must have been a fool to not know her and her family; the audacity he had to think that she would give in to him or the Mikado for that matter. She didn't want their money, she wanted her own. Benihime worked for what she wanted and didn't accept hand outs from anyone, especially from Mikado. Picking out a tight, little black dress, her favorite red heels, and her purse, she unknowingly bit at her nail again as she entered the room down the hall.

Inside, it was an empty work room but it would be a good place to begin her experiments. Maybe even removing this stupid binding curse would be on the list if it really came down to it. When she looked down at the intertwining snakes that crawled up her arm, she touched it and gave a low growl. How dare they put something like that on her skin -- first of all, it was hideous, and second, it was distasteful. It reminded her of /him/ and she wouldn't accept that. It made her feel tied down, and she was not about to be or attempt to act like some faithful housewife. Benihime wondered how far she could go or how long she could go before the curse activated, and what it exactly took for said curse to trigger.

Not too long after, she could feel the tattoo burn as she continued to think about how she could escape her situation, and she swore. The pain subsided after a minute or two but the thought of it coming again made her pale because she knew that leaving would be all she could think about. She had to keep her mind of him and this whole fiasco, so what better way to do it by going out? She dug her cellphone from her purse and looked through her phone's contacts before smiling at a prospective candidate. A few more buttons were pressed before she dialed the number; she rested the phone between her shoulder and cheek as she slipped on her black dress.

"Hi~ Ken-chan! Can you come pick me up? I'm at a relative's place ..."
please, please do not be intimidated by the length, and again, i do not expect my partners to match me length for length.

Ehhh... Sorry, but I'm intimidated xD But, a post of that length is fine as long as none of my characters are involved. I suppose it's fine as long as you don't mind my own typical writing length: I tend to write anywhere between 2-3 sentences to maybe a paragraph and a half, depending on what's being written about, when playing a single character. If two or more of my characters are interacting, or if my character is by herself, it does go up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back