• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [insert witty joke about looking for a RP partner here]

ObliviousMelon

need me some gatorade weak (for poets)
Intro—
Howdy there stranger! I thought I'd finally get over my shyness and post an interest check here. I have been roleplaying on-and-off for about three years, but I'm new(-ish) to RP Nation. Anyway... Do you like fandom RPs? Do you like entirely original plots? Well, if you said yes to either, please continue onwards!

↠ I tend to only write around 2-3 paragraphs, though I will try to go longer to match my partner. I'd prefer similar length, however, and third person is where it's at. During the summer, I reply about once a day, sometimes longer though I promise you'll never go more than a week from hearing from me. During the school year... Replies will be weekly.

↠ Forewarning, I'm sixteen. So if you are 18+ and don't roleplay with people under 18, that's fair, adios compadre.

↠ I play both male and female characters, and I'm down for mxm, fxf, and mxf pairings. As well as any pairings involving nonbinary folks, of course.

↠ Please be open to some level of OOC conversation. Because I, for one, like to plot and discuss and make jokes with the person I'm talking to.

↠ Please no doubling. Apologies.

↠ Ghost friendly. My motto is IRL takes priority, stuff comes up and even if it doesn't, writer's block is an uncontrollable monster.

Fandoms—
Moving on... I'm down for ocxoc, ocxcanon, canonxcanon in all fandoms. I have possible plots in mind for most of these, but I would enjoy coming up with something with whomever I am with!

Canon characters I'm interested in playing in ships are bolded, if no ship is listed I'm open to any possible pairing (or platonic relationship) with them. If I have no preference between characters in ships, neither are bolded. Also, please note that while OCs and OC pairings are not included, I am still interested in them!

↠ AtLA (Azula, Ty-Lee x Mai, Ty-Lee x Azula, Katara, Sokka x Zuko)
↠ Star Trek (Spock x Kirk, Chekov, La Forge x Data, Hugh, Troi, Bashir x Garak, Kira)
↠ X-Men [First Class Era] (Charles x Erik)
↠ Twin Peaks (Cooper x Truman, Cooper x Annie, Cooper x Rosenfield)
↠ Doctor Who (5th Doctor, 8th Doctor, 10th Doctor, Rose)
↠ Merlin (Merlin, Arthur)
↠ The Magnus Archives (Jonathan Sims)

Original Plots—
Underlined characters are the ones I wish to play. If neither are, I'm good with either.

Drow Assassin x Fantasy Character (What it says on the tin. Depending on your character we can flesh out the details, but essentially Begrudging Allies to Lovers!)

↠ Robot x Creator (Can artificial beings really feel love? Or is this simply a glitch? And when the robot is getting more aggressive to anyone but its creator by the day...)

↠ Alien x Human (After crash landing and any translation equipment being destroyed, the alien has been sheltered by one of the native species. But should they really trust this hoo-man? And the human has their own worries, with mysterious vans suddenly making frequent appearances on their street. Can either be modern or set in the 80s.)

↠ Sheriff x Deputy (Do you look at photos of cowboys and feel a deep yearning inside you? Then this RP might be for you! Two individuals try to keep the law in an ambiguously western setting, along with battling their own feelings. Choose your flavor of historical accuracy, heck, we can throw in some magic or steampunk elements if you want, partner.)

Russian Spy x American/British Spy (It's the 60s, it's the Cold War. Our two spies are some of the best in the business, and with that always crossing paths. How enemies become lovers is up for us to figure out. Definitely looking for that James Bond flair rather than historical accuracy.)

Russian Spy x American/British Citizen (Like the above, it's the Cold War, either the 60s or the 80s. My character is in deep cover, and is now neighbors/roommates with yours. Unfortunately, the spy ends up falling for citizen rather than gathering information. The plot can go a few different ways— Maybe the citizen gets pulled into the dangerous life of espionage, maybe the spy tries to elope with them and leave their past behind... We can figure that out. But it should be a fun romp!)

Serial Killer x ??? (I've been in the mood for a darker dynamic. For your character, perhaps either an innocent trapped in the middle, or the profiler leading the investigation— Or surprise me!)

↠ Sci-Fi/Post Apoc ??? x ??? (Another vague concept I'd love to develop with someone. Lots of worldbuilding would be required here, but I'm looking for something akin to Dune. Less of an emphasis on actual survival and more on character goals and navigating the politics of the world. Dark and epic and preferably with a happy ending.)

If any of this interests you, either comment here or send me a PM! Please note comments will eventually be deleted, however.

Last edited:
Totally up to do one of these! anything except fandom because I'm no good at those- but I really love all your other choices, hit me up whenever you get a chance! *My dms are acting funny, sorry*

Assuming this lab can contain para-dimensional entities and their counterpart, we may have a deal on our hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back