• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

White_ghost06

No idea what’s going on, just here for free food
So I’m currently looking for a Harry Potter roleplay. I have only experienced the events oh the philosophers stone - the deathly hallows. Anything after that like the cursed child or before like fantastic beast I have not seen because I’ve heard it can throw off everything but that could be wrong. I’d be willing to do OC x OC or OC x canon but no matter what we will do I will be playing the male and I’m very sorry to say I’m only doing MxF sorry to my lgbtq+ friends. You all are awesome but this is a comfort thing in very sorry BUT however platonic roleplay are totally an option.

RULES
1: No nsfw, it’s against sight regulations and it can get creepy and also some people like myself are minors ((15 btw. I know rping with a minor isnt something some people like to do just thought y’all should know))
2: Please age gaps that are too big. That could get creepy really fast
3: don’t be upset that an rp goes another way than you want it to. If you just alert me I can just edit a response but don’t expect me to if you start yelling that I’m ruining your idea or something
4: Please for the love of god write at least one paragraph. Like I have so many creative thoughts in my head and I need an outlet
5: if you read all the rules please say “delicious pancakes.”

Fandoms besides HP
Sword art online
Persona
My hero academia
Jojo
Demon slayer
Naruto
Saiki k
Stranger things
Fallout
The walking dead
Danganronpa 1-2 (( this one will be canon x canon))
Life is strange
Pokémon

original pairings
Human male x vampire female
Vampire male x human female
Poor boy x rich girl
Bullied x bully
Childhood friends
Roommates
Enemies to lovers
Guy x sisters best friend
Love at first sight
Arranged marriage

Alright that’s all for now y’all

Last edited:
So I’m currently looking for a Harry Potter roleplay. I have only experienced the events oh the philosophers stone - the deathly hallows. Anything after that like the cursed child or before like fantastic beast I have not seen because I’ve heard it can throw off everything but that could be wrong. I’d be willing to do OC x OC or OC x canon but no matter what we will do I will be playing the male and I’m very sorry to say I’m only doing MxF sorry to my lgbtq+ friends. You all are awesome but this is a comfort thing in very sorry BUT however platonic roleplay are totally an option.

RULES
1: No nsfw, it’s against sight regulations and it can get creepy and also some people like myself are minors ((15 btw. I know rping with a minor isnt something some people like to do just thought y’all should know))
2: Please age gaps that are too big. That could get creepy really fast
3: don’t be upset that an rp goes another way than you want it to. If you just alert me I can just edit a response but don’t expect me to if you start yelling that I’m ruining your idea or something
4: Please for the love of god write at least one paragraph. Like I have so many creative thoughts in my head and I need an outlet
5: if you read all the rules please say “delicious pancakes.”

Fandoms besides HP
Sword art online
Persona
My hero academia
Jojo
Demon slayer
Naruto
Saiki k
Stranger things
Fallout
The walking dead
Danganronpa 1-2 (( this one will be canon x canon))
Life is strange
Pokémon

original pairings
Human male x vampire female
Vampire male x human female
Poor boy x rich girl
Bullied x bully
Childhood friends
Roommates
Enemies to lovers
Guy x sisters best friend
Love at first sight