What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *insert hedwigs theme bad flute cover here* ((also some other fandoms))

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Harry Potter
  5. Horror
  6. Magical
  7. Multiverse
  8. Naruto Universe
  9. Platonic
  10. Pokemon
  11. Realistic
  12. Romance
  13. School
  14. Slice of Life
  15. Super Powers
  16. Supernatural
  17. Zombies

White_ghost06

Set your heart ablaze! Go beyond your limits!
So I’m currently looking for a Harry Potter roleplay. I have only experienced the events oh the philosophers stone - the deathly hallows. Anything after that like the cursed child or before like fantastic beast I have not seen because I’ve heard it can throw off everything but that could be wrong. I’d be willing to do OC x OC or OC x canon but no matter what we will do I will be playing the male and I’m very sorry to say I’m only doing MxF sorry to my lgbtq+ friends. You all are awesome but this is a comfort thing in very sorry BUT however platonic roleplay are totally an option.

RULES
1: No nsfw, it’s against sight regulations and it can get creepy and also some people like myself are minors ((15 btw. I know rping with a minor isnt something some people like to do just thought y’all should know))
2: Please age gaps that are too big. That could get creepy really fast
3: don’t be upset that an rp goes another way than you want it to. If you just alert me I can just edit a response but don’t expect me to if you start yelling that I’m ruining your idea or something
4: Please for the love of god write at least one paragraph. Like I have so many creative thoughts in my head and I need an outlet
5: if you read all the rules please say “delicious pancakes.”

Fandoms besides HP
Sword art online
Persona
My hero academia
Jojo
Demon slayer
Naruto
Saiki k
Stranger things
Fallout
The walking dead
Danganronpa 1-2 (( this one will be canon x canon))
Life is strange
Pokémon

original pairings
Human male x vampire female
Vampire male x human female
Poor boy x rich girl
Bullied x bully
Childhood friends
Roommates
Enemies to lovers
Guy x sisters best friend
Love at first sight
Arranged marriage

Alright that’s all for now y’all

Last edited:

Stricken Steel

These goggles make me high!
So I’m currently looking for a Harry Potter roleplay. I have only experienced the events oh the philosophers stone - the deathly hallows. Anything after that like the cursed child or before like fantastic beast I have not seen because I’ve heard it can throw off everything but that could be wrong. I’d be willing to do OC x OC or OC x canon but no matter what we will do I will be playing the male and I’m very sorry to say I’m only doing MxF sorry to my lgbtq+ friends. You all are awesome but this is a comfort thing in very sorry BUT however platonic roleplay are totally an option.

RULES
1: No nsfw, it’s against sight regulations and it can get creepy and also some people like myself are minors ((15 btw. I know rping with a minor isnt something some people like to do just thought y’all should know))
2: Please age gaps that are too big. That could get creepy really fast
3: don’t be upset that an rp goes another way than you want it to. If you just alert me I can just edit a response but don’t expect me to if you start yelling that I’m ruining your idea or something
4: Please for the love of god write at least one paragraph. Like I have so many creative thoughts in my head and I need an outlet
5: if you read all the rules please say “delicious pancakes.”

Fandoms besides HP
Sword art online
Persona
My hero academia
Jojo
Demon slayer
Naruto
Saiki k
Stranger things
Fallout
The walking dead
Danganronpa 1-2 (( this one will be canon x canon))
Life is strange
Pokémon

original pairings
Human male x vampire female
Vampire male x human female
Poor boy x rich girl
Bullied x bully
Childhood friends
Roommates
Enemies to lovers
Guy x sisters best friend
Love at first sight