*insert good title here*

BoltBeam

Falling Into The Sky
Roleplay Type(s)
What's up, RPNation? I'm BoltBeam - internet enthusiast, potentially Japanese trash, and has a profound love for all sorts of video games as well.
As someone who has been roleplaying for all of his early years, I'm eager to see what awaits me here.

1. Hello there! \(^.^)/
2. Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate it.

No shame in sniffing the crack, for some people that's an enjoyable thing to experience in the bedroom, as long as the anal cavity in question has been washed thoroughly.

LOL! Gotcha. Hey, good to find a new rp member here. hope you continue to have fun. If you wanna banter more with the my Joker, feel free to tap/click the link in my signature-- The World. A Joke.

Nice to meet you.

1. Thanks for the welcome!
2. I should do, I mean, why do you even think I'm on the internet? ^.^
3. I might do - but at the same time, I'm a little concerned for your friend's 'antics'! Chibis are an endangered species.. ;-;
4. You too, I guess. Please don't kill me.

Hey, the Joker is just an act. But I've done extensive research into the character and I make fun with it. Me? I'm actually a pretty easy going nerdy guy. I won't kill you.

Thank goodness...
Thankfully, there's a good thing to being this specific little chibi. I'm essentially immortal~.

Users who are viewing this thread