• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

*insert eye-catching title here*

shygirl3

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for someone to do a cutesy romance roleplay with. (It won't be a boring romance. I promise)

What I expect from you:

~Please be able to play both genders. I've been stuck playing males recently and I would like to play the female. I don't mind doubling at all. But please be able to play the main male character.

~Frequent replies. I understand life gets in the way, but I don't want to be waiting forever.

~Please contribute to the story.

~No one liners.

~Maybe a little side chat between us wouldn't kill anybody (but that's negotiable).

Since RP is give and take, Here is what I'll give you:

~Detailed replies. They are usually 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes longer.

~Notice if I'll be away for a bit and I know ahead of time.

~If you do not reply for a week and I get no notice from you I will poke you to make sure you're still alive.

~I'll tell you if i'm bored with the story and then most likely I'll try and spice things up a bit.

~All my effort, and the occasional laugh because I'm funny.

I don't have specific plots or pairings typed out because I like my partner to be an active part in the story making process. However, I do have some rough ideas in my head. If you're interested PM please! (This wasn't as short as I intended...oops)

shygirl3 said:
Okay so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for someone to do a cutesy romance roleplay with. (It won't be a boring romance. I promise)
What I expect from you:

~Please be able to play both genders. I've been stuck playing males recently and I would like to play the female. I don't mind doubling at all. But please be able to play the main male character.

~Frequent replies. I understand life gets in the way, but I don't want to be waiting forever.

~Please contribute to the story.

~No one liners.

~Maybe a little side chat between us wouldn't kill anybody (but that's negotiable).

Since RP is give and take, Here is what I'll give you:

~Detailed replies. They are usually 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes longer.

~Notice if I'll be away for a bit and I know ahead of time.

~If you do not reply for a week and I get no notice from you I will poke you to make sure you're still alive.

~I'll tell you if i'm bored with the story and then most likely I'll try and spice things up a bit.

~All my effort, and the occasional laugh because I'm funny.

I don't have specific plots or pairings typed out because I like my partner to be an active part in the story making process. However, I do have some rough ideas in my head. If you're interested PM please! (This wasn't as short as I intended...oops)
Can I join?

I have an idea for an rp. It's based on the TV show "Red Band Society". Message me if interested.

Hello! I'm interested in role playing with you! I'm new to this site but have roleplayed on others. I can't PM yet, so I had to post here. C: lemme know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back