• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings -insert cool name here- (action/thriller rp?)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
In a town in the middle of nowhere, with the population of around 3,000, havoc is breaking loose. The small town normally didn't have a lot of crime. Of course there were a few criminals every once in a while, but most of the time it was a collective effort to keep the town alive with the minimal work force they had. But now, for an unknown reason, people have been grouping into a gang, which they call The Chosen, and reports of missing people and robberies have increased tenfold. Some of the missing people turn up again and have joined the gang. Some are people who would never even consider joining such a violent group. It didnt make much sense to the residents of the town, and now they live in fear of what might be turning people into murderers. The few remaining residents need to survive, find out what or who is causing this, and destroy it... They may need some help, but little do they know The Chosen have spread out further then they thought...

So this is kinda sorta like a mystery, survival, and action rp all in one. It will be set in modern day, just know its hard to get your hands on a gun in the town because The Chosen have pretty much looted all the gun shops. There will be some supernatural elements, so some magic might be allowed, but most characters should be human. There may be an acception if you talk to me about it though!

If anyone is interested, all I ask is that you at least write one paragraph. If you are commonly gone for more then a week, you may not want to join this RP..

If I get at least 2 people to join I'll put up a CS thread!

interested!

Probably 20-30 but there really isn't a specific age I want... Though, it seems the others have ghosted the rp, so unless they come back or new people join I won't be continuing with this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back