• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Insert catchy title?

Ycharley

Hello, wonderful people of RPNation! It is I, once again searching for more RPs. Though this time, my search is much more broad. Before I get into the different original/fandoms I am looking for let me list my rules. Of course most of these are the basics, the things everyone list, but none the less I will say them.

• Please, few to no one liners. I know, I know, sometimes they happen. I get it, I really do. I am all for quality over quantity. Still, all I ask for is at least three sentences. Of course if you feel like writing more, I definitely won't complain!
  • Please, no mary sues/ Gary sues. Everyone has weaknesses, everyone has faults. Just please keep that in mind if we are using OC's.
  • I know, I see this so much, but I prefer to play females. Now before you move on to the next post, let me finish :) That doesn't mean I won't play male mains. I just prefer to double if it comes to that. It is just in the past I ended up playing males so often I lost interest in it. Though, if you have a really good plot, I won't mind playing the guy at all.
  • When it comes to fandoms I prefer to do OCXCANON. or OCXOC. Nothing against those who do CANONXCANON, I just don't get the enjoyment out of it.
  • I prefer MxF simply because that is what I have the most experience with. I have only done one or two MxM RP's and I have never done a FxF before. I simply don't have the experience with it. I will say, that if you have a really good plot that I will definitely attempt it.
  • Okay on the topic of being active. I would really like someone who could post at least once a day, but once every other day is fine as well. I myself can usually post multiple times a day, but, of course, there are those days when life gets in the way and it takes a couple of days to get back.
  • Lastly, I will ask for someone who is somewhat literate. I completely understand that mistakes happen. After all, I am the typo queen. I just need to be able to understand what you are saying without having to read what you wrote five hundred times. Also, I write in third person past tense, and would appreciate it if you did the same.

Now to the fun stuff. What I am looking for. What is bold is what I am super interested in!

Fandoms

Inuyasha

Naruto

supernatural

bleach

hunger games

divergent

angel

blade

X-men

Hellboy

underworld

Original

Angel/demon

demon/human

vampire/werewolf

vampire/vampire

werewolf/werewolf

vampire/human

werewolf/human

Demi-god/human

arranged marriage

I am sure you get the idea, I like fantasy element in my RP's haha. Also a side note. I prefer at least some element of romance in my RP's. I also like drama. Nothing like a messy love triangle or a love hate relationship.

Anyways! If you are interested in anything I listed feel free to PM me or leave a message below!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't already been PM'D I'd be willing to give this a try, although my knowledge on some of those Fandom's is a bit limited I'm willing to figure it out.

Awesome! So if you don't mind can you invite me to the conversation as well if that's a thing? (I'm still new to this sites features :b)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back