*Insert basic headliner*

Hypnosis

Lurker
Howdy y'all. I'm Hypnosis. I'm not new per say to the RP scene, but there is still much i don't know. I know a lot about D&D from playing like 3 campaigns one of which was never finished and my friends dont wanna go back to it and it actually hurt my feeling. Annnnyway I am in an in IRL RP with some of my friends that I'm brand-spanking-new to called The One Ring. (Bet you can't guess what that's referencing). I've heard of pathfinder I've played some DCC and my friend is trying to set up Torg with myself and a few others. Other than that beats me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A little bit about me:
21 yrs old born and raised in West by god Virginia. not VA. I'm a pretty laid back kinda guy. Oh yeah and I'm a dude, duuuude. I also work a job with wonky hours where I'm up during the night.
Uhhh I love the R. A. Salvatore books and Drizzt Do'Urden and all that if you couldn't tell from my pf pic. I love video games too! one of my fav is The Witcher (again profile lol). Still so excited about the show coming to Netflix, I hope it does the game justice.

Oh! I also play MTG arena but im not any crazy deck builder or anything. I literally just get on and play with the decks they give you and thats it, I mean its fun, but im sure im missing out on the events, but again not a deck builder.

Well I think that's a good start! See y'all around!

Users who are viewing this thread