Insert Average Intro Title Here

Il Credo

Mentor
Hey, it's Il Credo. It's been a long time coming that I'd show up here, given the fact that someone had hinted at this site to me a few months ago or something like that. I was pretty bored so I thought I'd give this a try, finally. Well, just like the title says, it's an average introduction thread. Other than the humorous part behind the title, it's pretty much because I don't think I have much to say just yet!

I am a very dedicated roleplayer (anime, films, games or whatever franchise I like), have a huge liking for art and coding (several programming languages, if you want to know more or talk about it just hit me up). I am not a native speaker, but I believe that my English (written, at least) is decent enough and my writing skills are probably enough for us to understand each other and have fun writing some stories!

See you around!

Sooo.
I’m late to greet you! Again!
(I’m lazy, hi.)

Anyways, uh...yeah, I don’t know. If you have any questions or want to chat or roleplay, I’m happy to!

Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Lovely to see you want to be part of the community!
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Welcome to the site! I have just registered myself. I like your profile picture- very sketchy, concept art vibe. Perhaps we can write together some time.

Users who are viewing this thread