• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey! I am interested! Though, I can't decide between a docile insect (Dauber, pollen, potter, or ichneumon wasp) or a more aggressive wasp/hornet to act as police/military.

Errr, for folks with complete metamorphosis. At which comparative ages do you guys put larva, pupa and full grown stage at? We are supposed to translate it to human's age right?

Hey! I am interested! Though, I can't decide between a docile insect (Dauber, pollen, potter, or ichneumon wasp) or a more aggressive wasp/hornet to act as police/military.
Well, FantasyDoctor picked a Hercules beetle in the military, but i guess an air force hasn't been discussed yet...

Errr, for folks with complete metamorphosis. At which comparative ages do you guys put larva, pupa and full grown stage at? We are supposed to translate it to human's age right?
I feel like larva would be the newborn stage and pupae would be like a toddler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back