• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
He's a dood. Channels magic through charms to cast spells since he can't do it normally, and has a lil' spool on his back for web.
Interesting. I like that. I imagine my big guy as a classic gentle giant. Can fight and is real good at it, but only does it when needed. Mainly he just stands and looks terrifying. Though as a romantic, I do see him fantasizing about finding love and settling down. Token sweet giant with a heart of gold. Some lady bug will be a happy gal. Lol

Don't forget the orange bitey thing haha.

Hazmat44 Hazmat44 That's such an interesting concept, have you done much for him yet? I haven't developed my character that far, but they are getting there haha.
I've done a bit, but there's always more to be added tbh.

Interesting. I like that. I imagine my big guy as a classic gentle giant. Can fight and is real good at it, but only does it when needed. Mainly he just stands and looks terrifying. Though as a romantic, I do see him fantasizing about finding love and settling down. Token sweet giant with a heart of gold. Some lady bug will be a happy gal. Lol
Possibly an actual ladybug?

I've done a bit, but there's always more to be added tbh.
Nice, I will be excited to see! I have a made a google document with some WIP stuff, but it's not fully formed or fleshed out properly yet.

A very nice orange bitey thing.
I hope so, I've made a few adjustments XD.
Though as a romantic, I do see him fantasizing about finding love and settling down.
That's so cute! So excited to find out more.

That's so cute! So excited to find out more.
Maybe I can get another player to play a love interest. Lol
I'm kind of picturing Twilight from Guardians of Ga'Hoole - big and a good fighter, but a real romantic and lady's man.
First off, love the reference. Secondly, I think he would be a proper gentleman. Opening doors, wooing his beloved. That sort of thing. It's just real cute in my head.

I am going with Xylocopa virginica carpenter bee. They are more social than other species and can actually be found living together in the same hole that dug into the wood. (with multiple chambers for laying eggs.)

I imagine in this world, they would live in a more rural agriculture/lumberjack village inside a dead tree or something with leader elected by voting.

Any thoughts on magic for the Herc Beetle or should he have magic at all considering the strength that comes with his species?

Silly question: What height will the characters be and what will it be measured in?

EDIT: Idk if I worded that correctly.

Possibly mild earth magic to accompany his strength.
Now I assume we aren't talking like full on earth bending. Maybe like the ability to temporarily increase or decrease the weight of a rock or piece of earth when he is in physical contact with it?

Now I assume we aren't talking like full on earth bending. Maybe like the ability to temporarily increase or decrease the weight of a rock or piece of earth when he is in physical contact with it?
Lol, no earthbending. Toph is a few grades higher than 'overpowered'. But yeah, I figured something along the lines of delivering more force to rock or earth than most are capable of.

Silly question: What height will the characters be and what will it be measured in?

EDIT: Idk if I worded that correctly.
From what Silver told me, A honey bee will be like a standard 5'8" human and my Herc Beetle would be around 8' in comparison. So use that as you will.

I believe they're asking what metric to measure height in, i.e. feet, inches, centimeters, etc.

I believe they're asking what metric to measure height in, i.e. feet, inches, centimeters, etc.
Nope, they got what I meant. I knew I didn't word it correctly!! Things are flying over my head today! Thank you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back