• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Wait, sorry never mind, my thought process must have been mixed up a bit, but I can make more than one race and only have a character for one, correct? And no, it is an existing species of insect

Wait, sorry never mind, my thought process must have been mixed up a bit, but I can make more than one race and only have a character for one, correct? And no, it is an existing species of insect
I can't answer that one. Give Silver a ping.

Ok, so I'm not an official co-moderator, but Silver mentioned that each player was in charge of their species' lore, so it's safe to assume that we shouldn't make any more bug lore until all player slots have been filled, so as to avoid possible cultural creation overlap with entering players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back