• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ŸŒˆInsanity's Marvel Search Thread ๐ŸŒˆ IPC, PM Requests

Insanity Awakened 18

Hello lovelies ^_^
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please read everything before sending RP requests ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone ^_^ my name is Cori. You can call be Insanity or Cori. I am going to keep this as short and sweet as possible. After watching the current Marvel movies along the TV series on Disney+ I'm craving some good Marvel roleplays. I'll have everything listed between my rules, character preferences, and plots as well <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are a couple of things you should know about me:

Roleplay Limits
๐Ÿ’™I will NOT play out any sex scenes. Once the clothes start to come off, I prefer to fade to black. I'm not willing to bend on this at all.
๐Ÿ’™Other things that I will NOT play out are rape scenes, incest, or pregnancies/little kids growing up.
๐Ÿ’™I am okay with swearing and violence as long as its kept to a minimum
๐Ÿ’™Drama + Romance are a must. I prefer a good mixture of both. If there is too much of one aspect over another, then I'll get bored.

Roleplay Spots
In order of preference, here are the following platforms that I would prefer to stick with
๐Ÿ’™Discord
๐Ÿ’™Google Docs
๐Ÿ’™Threads
๐Ÿ’™PMs
I will not roleplay over e-mails

Character Limits
๐Ÿ’™I can play both guys and girls.
๐Ÿ’™I am willing to double, triple, whatever. The more characters, the merrier
๐Ÿ’™I prefer Cannon/OC pairings. If there is a Cannon/Cannon pairing you want, you'll have to convince me
๐Ÿ’™Pairings wise, I can play M x F, M//, and F//. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with F// but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Post Length
๐Ÿ’™I can write anywhere between 2 - 6 paragraphs. I tend to shoot for 5 or 6 paragraphs for the intro and then 3 - 5 for the rest of the posts. You don't have to mirror my post length exactly. So long as I have something to work with thats fine with me. I do, however, have to put out there NO one liners.

Other Info
๐Ÿ’™All I ask is that you try to post once or twice a week and I will do the same for you. Depending on whats going on I may get up to 2 to 3 posts a week, but I do have a full time job. Therefore, I will post when I can
๐Ÿ’™If there is going to be in a delay with your posts, please try to let me know.
๐Ÿ’™I am very ditch friendly as well. It happens. If you are getting bored with an RP, please tell me and we could try and brainstorm something to keep it going. Otherwise, I tend to move on if someone hasn't posted within at least 1 year.
๐Ÿ’™As I have stated before, I am a HUGE newb when it come to this website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I will leave a breakdown of characters I'm looking for someone to play along with listing the ones I'm willing to play as well ^_^

Marvel
๐Ÿ’šI can play: Loki, Thor, Bucky, Steve, Zemo, anyone else
๐Ÿ’šLooking for: Loki, Natasha, Tony Stark, Thor, Peter Quill , anyone else

I will also leave a brief list of plots/ideas that we can go with as well.

This idea consists of Loki being banished to Earth after attacking New York. Not only is he forced to wear a pair of bracers, but he is also given a time limit to change his ways. If he fails to show any sort of remorse for his actions, he'll be forced to stay on Earth for the rest of his days.

Now this idea can go one of two ways.

A) The Avengers and SHIELD could be given the heads up about him being banished to Earth ahead of time.
OR
B) The Avengers are left in the dark about it and only find out about it when Thor comes to Earth trying to find his brother.

After events in New York and dealing with Ultron, the Avengers decide to hold tryouts. Basically trying to seek new members of the team in order to give certain members the chance to retire.

This idea is specifically for people who have watched the Loki series.

This idea involves other people unintentionally being pulled along with Loki when he escapes with the Tesseract. This could be any of the Avengers, OC's, anyone. That way when the TVA comes for Loki, whatever other characters are involved get pulled into it as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have made it this far, please include in the PM you send me who your favorite and/or least favorite Avenger is. Bonus points if you include gifs with that PM <3

200.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

6bm4.gif

I'm interested in option 2 as myself playing Tony Stark. I do prefer mxm pairings but im open to mxf if you are adamant on that. :)

I WOULD LOVE TO DO A Tony Stark x Captain America AU RP?
I tend to post only on weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back