Insanity Camp (Open For Pretty Much Forever)

I'd like to join, insanity is one of my favorite characters since there is so many different types of insanity (ohhh that would be cool for. Roleplay where there's only of every type) anyway this sounds interesting.

What's the date? Where does this take place? Is magic commonplace nowadays? It seems like it would be, hence the class in the camp for rehabilitation. And if so, are you specifying which typs of magic there are or just accepting all balanced magic?

Present day, not really a specific place other than the actual prison building. I accept all types of magic as long as it's not over used, over powered, or too much magic. I have the magic classes to help the Insane people control it andl/or find a way to never use it again. At where insanity camp is placed, it's pretty normal to have magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
CardinalPotato said:
Present day, not really a specific place other than the actual prison building. I accept all types of magic as long as it's not over used, over powered, or too much magic. I have the magic classes to help the Insane people control it andl/or find a way to never use it again. At where insanity camp is placed, it's pretty normal to have magic.
Ok, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread