• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Inquisition Reformed - Common Room

【Modern!Evelyn】
FC: Candice King
Ksu8f0mwJpyM_Sl01wTgs55Zpt5iCIg1XkzUOWuVfKkjOntpnOcT5DXBQ_xXa2NdFhOvRyDx8lwsBZYp5hypqdBjKrI2bPtHIiayFW_kTpbyxbfdMnMzQIqS8ZoJ8kTEC2ixRKwU

→What is your character like?←

ho3UQOMXx5c3r1Tiz245IjXB4CjQ1tUTJLkJpoSf-Bm6F3HWP_YO4-OCqaksB2923RCn4Pn7c0j4rNDnTi7uh5FXfMOaWklf2fl_9pGMUDPrm5_2U4Vuzs8TKicCLzN6jhzBHkJT

Evelyn is very kind in nature; being very open and friendly to just about everyone. Giving anyone a chance, though she isn’t one to trust so easily. She likes to keep her personal life private and keep work at work. She enjoys the simple pleasures in life and tends to keep to herself unless approached first. Most of her life revolves around a routine - which causes stress when disturbed. She’s been known to be rather vindictive when lied to or feels her trust has been misplaced.

→What do they wear?←

Evelyn’s attire is usually professional as she’s always seen at work. However, it would be looked as casual and ‘cute’. She prefers pale pastels and earthy colors.

1eor0f0sRgl6HjAsY_YjCAfZ9mD_Gq_wJbzbjTjoZR9cf_855Lx4YjqDYFhPgJwxB5WqN7GX6aiYL8Syr73LzrlTUVyDfEmiiej9YIA6krtTDHO4KAShQBT8_6_QoLmiZDMGcQ3S

→What do they work?←

Evelyn would likely work for a well known or high wage Corporation as a secretary or personal assistant. Having important tasks and duties to fulfill by a deadline, or take on some of her employer’s burden. Possibly exchanging or holding important information and papers; as she takes on filing and making appointments.

→What do they live?←

Evelyn wouldn’t live too far from work. Likely just around the block, in the middle of a large city. Somewhere where it’s more likely to see people walking or taking a cab than driving themselves. She would live in a rather luxurious apartment, likely something that is paid through by her employer.

1JAcgsfGjmIyOmgmZ7utvVinMVxN-PSLw33ZJ9Lu2FbkVR3ZCwZr9MKLqjeVUyRRpJdDKF2TNLYPXfs6CLgJO4C067rso_jrpawKTkwO5dJ6QF1koCIytlBSdUJg1HLHd6c4RIFH

0JIa-96-k-fgy9UODdJ_i7CgOrlZLPoXlQxmepnLmi93sGI9gohQf01q0gYdifD67W7zZV91T6sNDQxr1eTnTk3fNxwoFAA4FS7KH7kYNTBiXdAgdbRNT_JANAd4pC_N-bbwA-EE
tEWFulJLxBY-TSAvlFPKDmASHrx80vPzv9w-3ktxTEMxlNlLJ_Y_zTCoF-lGszW6C3icGHQNYF23-0UW5hx8h6FUW_Wesf5rTGPQwFMx0FPxsnWON_kd8vz3kkxXpQ28SpkL89GL

【Kyra Jerriken 】

❝Character Moodboard❞

(I don't know if anyone has ever seen these things on tumblr but I love them! I think it's a good way put your character in perspective, describe or give visual aid to how they are. Just leaving here for fun~)
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
bnyzTTfc9VjOr7_SmG_poPZ9oQKGIUgxqcSy19kAbufGP0jaRr8xGaEY2ghnE8BuGXHKDd41LzNd69CtRaJRRcE7jZ6l8UsdSXLNuqELkUjKZ66_L3WvTURpqknp6sdRaNTnfaVV
jS7ZlZClwSMSM5eJ6ErZ-NSxhGpghuBVpej77qccGAQ7MCefsbMSt4VvwunHa0-SUi-A0Oq_e5Eoxb7-NDF4xEmxeiOcQhD3gGsUchKvTTJ5Hr3VRPc4XBQV0eF8gCby_frCx613
myp2taM-vyWUNx5HlTFByCcxfNPoUlnvsX2hXjK6vV-9auUcLoXFCLsOVMowu-GgDAM5mu39BcKy04lb_LWzsORvpdOgmtjB08ktO75ebb7krTZVDX0movgvpZOIZmYcDnHV5cWs

qMvgvw6XrYsKNTIZvoq_Juw_CQC7RwmoNazKPP242MRQ0SpGyd3mJEqr9sWJK0bEir3XFgX038OTHGyOEFZr9mUItqBSoyxXk37KxY73saYIoTUF2jzolaIuir2k9hXdMyNUPIMc
cWd71q080Z1HonLfkLD3zxD2RCqYHEvW1QxvzkB6JiEGkcAnIkEVgUbOu_braG9dORAhKQZ1uJUR1fMWjJbsCnrI6iJXoGOqiE3QJ-2i2x3bpCv6jTjCgRYoCjgkC6EiXsG4AFti
W6mW8Me4XR63kqDnbD_VycDWrFiNIV45k-Ng-AlkOV1SCN64Oo6OsUSBqOSXUP82AVGBiQ2dLJ0PVpyEWzDgUmlTkZOoHLbu8Tuega3G3UQph_gPQlH87tDT6weiWKlZUATKqyC3

vCU19ikURMnJc9bNBYzo37f_7aKoF1NSCika2nG2W4D08FldTk5eVWrFxT-r_-rbfqL9Qfxigg9UolJc2F1vKl8ooxa5FGGakBoPtToGx5fZAem2GtmXtejNYIOatAilLfgENMnS
s7WMqlgBycP_yKxMN8_e_4pzgJkGqAveKVedhDRtg9NaNblI10k0v3tzWaavGjBvGb4bquVXSPZbaBVdkvfg51BJkOS5nQOXzf98WNdSD6lavMI0RRiz-bEWnvaKTTAO-p2lEgYz
rHfaUn7fem-Fp7PW8xwxOhM2Y8xlkJ1P-iRPRDZUFQbgbuf0c13G2ZMu8BXzNmShMYeTDVz8iK7TfNy-t_j27qFxbUByz8knZCXgsUVOvpFagKL0OOYX_Zf_sB1m9jzzOjEzvuyC

Last edited:
Sorry to post another so soon but I gotta get back on track for my goal of posting an optional exercise every Monday!

!New! Character Development Activity: What is your character's morning routine?
  • Some Possible Questions To Think About When Answering: Do they wake up early or sleep until the last minute? What's their bed like? Do they hop up right away or like to lay around for a while? How much time do they spend getting ready? Is it with a full face of make up and a meticulously planned outfit that they face the day? Or maybe just a tunic they’ve thrown on and can’t even bother to tie? What about breakfast?

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel The Silent Z The Silent Z Sopranos Sopranos nettie. nettie. NaturalQueen NaturalQueen stepherz345 stepherz345 Vys Vys SilverFlight SilverFlight

tumblr_oj8dvxxc5q1qfl2tyo1_500.gif

Max Trevelyan

He loathes mornings, not waking up, he just hates doing anything at all first thing in the morning. He wakes up fairly early in his sturdy traditional Ferelden bed with thin sheets and just lays there for as long as he can. It would probably be Juliana who gets him up by sheer power of pestering. He loves to pour himself a bath and just soak until the water got cold before dressing in his armor or casual clothing. He wouldn't be huge on cooking breakfast, but he'd never pass up a good hearty Ferelden breakfast with eggs and ham.

tumblr_ok3b8fFSCS1vlci76o2_500.gif

Vunora
Vunora is the morning person to end all morning people. She. LOVES. Mornings. It's when she is her happiest. She wakes up before the sunrise and busies herself baking or cooking. She's not big on eating breakfast, but she'd probably have a little fruit or some bread. Since it would be a few hours before anyone else got up, she would be thrilled to see someone else awake and probably annoy the piss out of the groggy night owls.

(B.T.W I also decided in modern-day she owns a cute little bakery/cafe where Max and Keenan stop every morning to get coffee before patrol.)

ul7_mamHZnEiRr3IvJG0wREsBEQmpNyF80n6_Ff_FO_KssvLVqUzxW9KA3lPcIcmHftQCGC12JfNfnWU2a5r2Nhsm281fiiEFNymvoROCnnSUuwMsh_d2-Kjf3iZofqYTPBy7AXS
yCIb4W_8bP_IwLDGt0j0Y1tLATJPG82PlcRrTRGyirxlCJ6opX0CJmemMxq5NaG1Ra9j7e14umpYa0qtQVGKyGLrur_6_YYjrrLlu8oDTii1zkw9o39ivi3M464m-DDfZJHWxnmq

【Evelyn Faux】

❝Character Moodboard❞
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
4K1AhdO4VMWwkPxGIzIQsyqsN8nBOH7XYapOUTCi7Iszfi5XwuwBPrQ2KnF8p-VQ3osRRAX9q3G6rn80dr-n745FG4nXUvOPArN5ZW1P_c6npAQOEh1ADdJ46-Sv6OlXmcsYPnJf
JeTP3EsPY-qNgt6AuHe0MwTOIND8D801UyrfjCwnM-osYRoV6y-uxg0E4h2sfURNgLP73hMoBr34raYOxMobnyStgIurKeWMuYbXwMxlJnxhgiwKq6k9fGdrSOLSJ8fYvfnlxEb4
wj1CGiV7Hfl27PNO_IbkYRG0yJikCorylzPG79QgDiAYSpuJwln3Nzc9goRIUmIjE6mxuf3LdT6vVjTksqUEo7drMA-wdbFEJta_pEm0xFurbvHG4TQWbm-akENNTE-iXi5BpTVx

HyEmeUAbp6IFvedrlhaSUtSJSP1hBBjtTCP1FfupBRHAWnvRgM_boTht_heQZ_lntVayFQTeOMXMAAwBI8Q0K0sHK5TKkBKJYdlH96Q04NfWvmAWXW6MMdiKQuyVzdS3iXaD6E7W
IXRyXa6eeuCNtf-_4xiBPlQM55ajO3s7-8gsl2NSQfE4Ae7os0pOjoA-QK7nPZs8Jj3MjlY61-4w1cBiH6K86ehDZA0Vlw_MhojfmPSEDDRidsPTwXy2_yR3JvDPZ4xQ0Nx8mBjb
IQAuC017NoyEiqWV0qlg56TbJEfFHy3H7IzVkUkHq_RJlzPRFXarBzunXsnBE-tTCFcbOgdV6sn4FYdtRB-PGuSPotRdH3t3PUyJZ_Gr2eRI-T_QlfmfbLl9ISzAWj7q7nDAfNb-

S592d_uW8fuOBcgNq1XBHt0FcaPWoKI_9_JD1ZsYMjYkTA8ybrXj0c4kcE5gT54n23Fwl_FKMK_PQXdpjJKwJAGtVW3ZIbzFuiVbm3zJklwkO_1EwM3i5uSgYiRplDyZIzVQkDr6
t-JXKVfxg7kl994b-5h2EmO8bRDcdxq0R9-JYSIELWtvRz_gOcIq_DLfLfC-pWTlSLvAWs1Ev2WSXbTtahbCXv-ACC5CxVpy8rUiwxvWFlayZFqslQpfzESfI-SmMtHOSiJLa3Ki
bBfodoN0ZDLM7jnmoPbiY63f9zSAaY1fCO1AgrGHg5adXrsQc18eoLnMUyK1cx6hS0uF1rS0YIglI2rawxu__AgGlnN9c8Vvr5AjwopAx5YcqGzTY_sqEzOxbyHUvSEaVryO8o05

Last edited:
Do they wake up early or sleep until the last minute?:
Numerious doesn't have a ordinary schedule for sleeping. He keeps odd hours, spending much of his time ensuring his work is complete, while his actual sleep is varied. PTSD from past experiences keeps him troubled with sleep, suffering from nightmares and waking in cold sweats. So his waking times vary at times but usually he's awake early and begins his routine.

What's their bed like?
He keeps a large bed likely from the Victorian era, well maintained with a curtains tied to the bed posts. High thread count sheets, pillow covers and the softest and most comfortable mattress money can buy to suit his preferences.

Do they hop right away or lay around for awhile?
In truth he usually gets to business quickly, rising from his bed unless it's his off day. He moves straight into his morning shower, dressing into his attire for the day and seeing to his hair and beard, etc, etc.

How much time and effort to place in their morning, getting ready?
Numerious probably spends a hour and half. He's detailed but relaxed, ensuring comfort but keeping stylish with a well groomed and maintained appearance. Shower, teeth, hair and beard, clothes and shoes, deodorant and cologne, while sometimes adding a scarf if the occasion arises and he feels it works.

What about breakfast?
He's usually set to different meals each morning to help keep his health and diet in check. He's routine but not daily in the meals. He might have eggs, bacon & sausage, toast with hash browns one morning, the next it might be ham and eggs with a muffin, another day might just be a veggie shake and the following day simply coffee and a donut. While each morning he has some kind of juice to get his daily nutrients and vitamins.

Overall Numerious is high maintenance and ensures every detail is seen to for his life to run properly to his chaotic and busy schedule. He sees to his health though he often runs into high blood pressure due to stress. He coordinates flights with weather patterns to ensure he arrives precisely when he means too or atleast tries. He's caring of his staff and fellow associates often observant and offers a smile and helps when he can, adding to his work load. So his mornings and nights are often filled to the brim with his every day life and overflowing with things needing to be done in one form or another. Thus his sleep may suffer but his energy rarely quits easily.

His bed and lifestyle speaks of his wealth but really it's not as luxurious as the whole deal may seem. For some reason I'm still in modern mode haha

But I think it paints a picture of present day/Rp Numerious

Last edited:
Keenan sleeps in a modest single bed with simple sheets and a down-filled cover on cold winter nights. Blue generally sleeps by the fire, but on occasion she will creep under the covers with him.
Keenan gets up with the sun. He doesn't feel good about eating breakfast until a certain amount of manual labour has been completed so generally he is up chopping firewood, fetching water, stoking fires or grooming horses before the first meal of the day. If there is really nothing to do Keenan trains with his blades, or runs Blue about a yard. His dog gets fed first and he makes sure she has enough before feeding himself. His breakfast is usually big, with bread, cheese and apples if he can get them.

Last edited:
(Since I missed doing one for Kyra!)

mhufBw8K6QvwVU8-0Y8GzVtEqPyBtWtdkV0rAHwlx0p7BJRzZO3049LXVyp3Kx5PzR-fq6yDrf7hCHSzJPnebq9iSkeZYhmzmfD-eAciXBKXztauF7E0sSosOBB7JQG9xbDRRUM0
1BF7YN455qPsSviONy6PRrOcJJt7aeZoNPFhzlzMYA-p5phQfzROZDienzaM_c8j77PFkh4KiI9jKc6GG4d5ZP5c64nx6epUsdjVq3GYYCdRfRQsWS8rEgTHbo4ANbYpXSPAH5s4
Wiv-OUyxMNvwESpaKv1nyzC8fkAt6LE1a35kArnGzPPfFNUm65vPW15DZztVFtr5dbF0KIA4VM3blrJ9ckSwiHD7x06PCopVEHAL5dCveDumhG1x66p4meZomDDiJg7JbzB-_frK
3_HLzXWa7Yh2-ztmJY1bVwU5sSyQMVETk5ZrLW_OX458uMOB73g_-ZvxcwEp0TxcQT-edKZ0deSfI1VjQ3md4CiwiTzl0CjXHe5e5-klnREyW1nue9Eq3zycTcPcAfkiFJUwZvxR

“Walking through fire like I'll never learn
Waiting forever and now it's my turn
Stronger than ever, I'm ready to burn”

"She has been through Hell. So believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles." - e.corona

"They'll know my name
After the storms are passing through"

!!NEW!! Character Development Exercise:
It is with great pleasure I thank each and every one of you for sticking with this! I'm so thankful to have such a successful and wonderful roleplay, and that is all thanks to the writers involved. You've all been absolutely fantastic and this is by far my favorite group roleplay I've ever been in. Thank you!

But also AMERICA BITCHES! So for this weeks exercise (I know, it's not monday, I'm trying- routine is not my thing):
How does your character celebrate?
Suggestion Questions: Do they dress up in a particular way? What's their favorite thing to celebrate? (Wiki has a few Thedas holidays, feel free to make some up for your character's background) Do they like to cook or eat something specific? Do they like to celebrate alone? Or maybe with EVERYONE THEY KNOW. Do they celebrate often, or only for something big? Maybe not at all.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel The Silent Z The Silent Z Sopranos Sopranos nettie. nettie. NaturalQueen NaturalQueen stepherz345 stepherz345 Vys Vys SilverFlight SilverFlight

It might come off as sad.... But going through the holidays in Thedas and thinking about celebrating in general, I can't picture Numerious celebrating anything. He'd drink plenty but that's just common for him no matter the occasion.

Being a security conscious and guarded individual with no real family connections/bonds he'd really see no need in celebrating. To him it would just be another day and nothing special.

Because the Qunari are not exactly from Thedas, they are not exactly prone to celebrating it's holidays, but Sul really enjoys Satinalia and Wintersend and will participate in it's celebrations for a culture learning experience.

Sul celebrates big battles and massive political wins with his clanmates and Inquisition friends, being joyous and dressing in pretty things. They like to drink and fight but Sul just gambles ( and is quite good at it since he stays a bit sober throughout the night )
Chatting with other pretty Qunari/people is always a bonus since alot of things are platonic between the Qunari and its just for fun.

Plenty of stories are told about fights and lore about their dragon-blooded brothers and sisters. Then party games, such as horn jousting and just full out fist fights come out, which Sul does not participate in because he is delicate.

tumblr_nkzfztjiK31sqym4bo1_500.jpg

2a11f5b767e77d3279f2e12a7da13502--aquamarine-gemstone-gemstone-rings.jpg

2b36934bbe4c64bfdfb964883c514bd4.jpg

He would wear something loose and black with a splash of his teal or gold somewhere, possibly his makeup/warpaint or a ring. Very loose and can be stripped easily down to lower layers if it got too hot, it is light and very breathable.

Oh and his beloved chalice who he would hurt someone greatly if someone if they were to break it

60390c0cf91df85ff16443858ed7b84c--wedding-planer-pagan-art.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back