• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
His arms dangled by his side after as he looked to her.He chuckled along with her comment and turned down the street away from the killing zone. "Well dont make me regret my decision. Im looking at you like my right hand And if i die you carry on the cause. SO i wouldnt look at you like a pawn more like my successor for now. " He commented as he started walking. His blunt attitude faded from the old hunter self. Its like it was all coming back to him. What joy. "So "Rai." As we walk down this street tell me about yourself i've heard about your backstory but not the details that make Rai .. Rai!." sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

“Oh, well, what makes me, me?” Rai began, his bluntness surprising her, “I guess i’ll Start from the beginning. I was born in a well-off family, living in a nice apartment and going to a good school until I was about 8. One day, I got angry. I don’t remember why, Or with who, but it must have been an awful tantrum. I began to spark, I was screaming and yelling, my hands must have looked like broken circuit boards with how much energy I was giving off. My parents got scared, called the police, and had them drag me down to a facility for juvenile abnormals. It was hell, like a prison filled with children. The adults tested us as if we were rats in a lab, they performed medical experiments, mental tests, and poked us and prodded is nonstop. I’ve still got a surgical scar to prove it.” Rai interrupted herself to lift up her shirt slightly, revealing a silvery, twisted scar extending from her left hip to just below the left side of her rib cage.

“Anyways, it was awful. I managed to escape from the facility after ‘tazing’ one of the guards. I’ve been living on the streets ever since. If I’m lucky, I can squat in abandoned buildings.” She shrugged.
“As for my abilities as an abnormal, I can manipulate electricity. And I’ve figured out a cool way to control magnetism as well. I’m not sure if I can do anything else, though.” At this, she opened her hand and let electric arcs dance between her fingers.

She looked up at him once again,
“That’s my story, it’s not remarkable, or anything to write a book about. What about you? You’re an interesting man. Tell me what makes Mors, Mors.” A teasing smile touched her lips as she finished.

( Mot Mot )

He smirked to her tease. His hands slide in his pockets as they continued to walk down the empty street. "Well it's not much of a story. I was born in the facility. I was a trouble maker myself,but they had me In chains so there was so little I can do. I'm surprised they didn't have you cuffed. Anyways conitinuing they would drug my abilities for extra security. On my eighteenth birthday they made me hunter and through training and hard work was nicknamed Bishop along with rook and the others. I'm finally free.. Ex Bishop.. I'm going to miss them but I'll forget them eventually." He'd sigh and stop looking turning to notice a corner store . " Need anything from here? I need some sunglasses. " sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

He smirked to her tease. His hands slide in his pockets as they continued to walk down the empty street. "Well it's not much of a story. I was born in the facility. I was a trouble maker myself,but they had me In chains so there was so little I can do. I'm surprised they didn't have you cuffed. Anyways conitinuing they would drug my abilities for extra security. On my eighteenth birthday they made me hunter and through training and hard work was nicknamed Bishop along with rook and the others. I'm finally free.. Ex Bishop.. I'm going to miss them but I'll forget them eventually." He'd sigh and stop looking turning to notice a corner store . " Need anything from here? I need some sunglasses. " sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling
"If I were you I'd want to hide that ugly face of yours as well, but I guess if you want I can be your surgeon today!" Victor lifting his hammer and placing it on his shoulder as he looked between the two. "So I've got two birdies here Lexi, get me an ID on them....if they are weak it won't be much fun..." letting go of the hammer to let it balance there while he lit his cigarette. The Victor and Lexi had been tracking the two of them for some time now.

Lexi scrambled knocking chips off her keyboard so she could could look up what she was asked, going through the branches files and recent reports. Lexi though did find it odd that the Male had the same kind of eyes as Victor and almost the exact same profile as far as mental state goes.

Mot Mot sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

Last edited:
He took down her phone number, writing it on a piece of notepad paper before begining to exit the building. "It was nice meeting you, Aya. I'll give you a call when I get h~" In the middle of his goodbye, he heard a faint "Police! Stay where you are!" coming from a floor below them. "Fuck, they're kicking down doors, I gotta go. You'll be fine if they interrogate you, they aren't hunting human." Desmond would say as he walked back into the apartment to escape through the fire exit.

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

Mors turned in surprise. His eyebrows raised and mouth opened slightly "Oh?" He took a step forward infront of Rai his hands wiggling and sliding into his black gloves. "You mustve been watching for some time to accuse me of being a quote bird unquote." A wide smile spread across his face as he pulled down his eye lid to show more of his fiendish eyes. "Was it the eyes that gave it away? And you know I'm pretty surprised. For you to confront without a look of fear you cant be new, FUNNY THING IS I've never seen you around and I would know since I've 'Retired' recently. About three hours ago. Eh maybe i should get a phone. Anyways who are you exactly , I must know my doctors name first before I let then operate.." Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

"Victor cross, abnormal hunter and part time surgeon. Although I'd much prefer to play with her for a few hours but I'm betting you won't let me have all that much fun will you?" Sighing as he let out a puff of smoke. Putting a finger to his ear so he could hear Lexi.

"The male is at least an S class and I'd put the female.....plausibly a human, the rest no information on her" Lexi sighed and leaned back eating some of the chips that were still on the table.

A large grin coming across his face as he took his sunglasses off, having the same eyes as Mors "oh....so he is....I guess they'll want this one....as who gives a shit, either way I'm going to enjoy this" looking back to mors holding out a cigarette "one last pain before the pleasure?"
Mot Mot

Her smile quickly faded at the sound of police. The hair on her neck stood on end. Normally when police came around she could lie through anything and her reputation with her neighbors would be enough support, but with the recent outbreak she knew the police would take any measure to smoke out the abnormals. She turned to look at Desmond, but a sudden look of panic contorted her face as she saw that he was already headed back out the window. "W-Wait!" She practically screamed, grabbing a hold of his arm. "I'm coming too. After seeing what they did to the innocent people down there I don't think I'll manage well." Not waiting for him to protest, Aya slid out through the window. "They'll be watching the building for anyone one who tries to escape, so traveling by roofs will be our best option."
R.I.P R.I.P

Rai looked out from behind Mors, staring at the insane man who claimed to be a surgeon. Her twitching hands began to spark violently, arcs of angry electricity leaping between her fingers and crackling up her arms. The cutting, aggressive look in her eyes looked out of place on her normally soft features. Rai stepped out from behind Mors and readied herself to fight.
The two men had exchanged nonchalant words, but Rai couldn't hear a thing over the blood pounding in her ears and the electricity racing through her body. As they continued to talk, the strange man held out a cigarette to Mors.
Cocky Bastard , She thought.
Her jaw clenched as she waited for someone to make the first move.

( Mot Mot + Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf )

Desmond stopped in his tracks, feeling a hand wrap around his arm as he turned his head back around. Loud footsteps made there way down the hallway and stopped outside the door. Soon, loud banging could be heard, signalling that they were coming through the door. Desmond waited anxiously for her to get out the window, luckily getting out and ducking down as they entered the room in a rush. You could hear them turning the place upside down trying to find people, but they had already left. "This first roof is a bit of a jump." He'd say, looking to her direction, before leaping across the railing, landing with a somersault on the other side. When he stood up, he stared back to her. "Need some help?"

Rook turned his head slightly, sighing out as she was having another fit towards him. She ended up scratching a large wound into his back, his shirt being torn open slightly as he looked back to her, cold eyes meeting her fiery ones. "You believe what you want to believe. I don't need to take your shit." He would say as he continued walking. Rook took his mask back off, deciding it would be better to roam the streets without it. He placed it back into his inside pocket as he yawned.

Anarchy Up Anarchy Up

Sadness mixed with her fear as she heard her life being torn apart by the police. That was the end of her normal life. There was no going back to it. Aya watched as he leaped across the gap. It had been forever since she needed to do something like this. With her heart in her throat, she carefully climbed onto the railing and jumped. She could hear her sporadic heart in her ears as she tumbled onto the other side. With a shaky breath she stood up and looked to Desomnd who had landed the jump much better than she had.
R.I.P R.I.P

Mors smirked and looked at the male and chuckled " Are you a fan ? Those red eyes look familiad and Please.You have ten minutes and don't get ahead of yourself because I won't let you kill her."
Mors placed a hand on Rai's shoulder. His head leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Control makes power more precise, anger creates openings show me what your made of." He said as he backed up two steps behind Rai to observe the fight. "Only ten minutes."
sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Rai looked out from behind Mors, staring at the insane man who claimed to be a surgeon. Her twitching hands began to spark violently, arcs of angry electricity leaping between her fingers and crackling up her arms. The cutting, aggressive look in her eyes looked out of place on her normally soft features. Rai stepped out from behind Mors and readied herself to fight.
The two men had exchanged nonchalant words, but Rai couldn't hear a thing over the blood pounding in her ears and the electricity racing through her body. As they continued to talk, the strange man held out a cigarette to Mors.
Cocky Bastard , She thought.
Her jaw clenched as she waited for someone to make the first move.

( Mot Mot + Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf )
Mors smirked and looked at the male and chuckled " Are you a fan ? Those red eyes look familiad and Please.You have ten minutes and don't get ahead of yourself because I won't let you kill her."
Mors placed a hand on Rai's shoulder. His head leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Control makes power more precise, anger creates openings show me what your made of." He said as he backed up two steps behind Rai to observe the fight. "Only ten minutes."
sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"I hadn't planned on it, although she was safer staying off their radar...we thought she was normal...but I guess it can't be helped.." sighing he placed his finger on one of the stones at the hilt of his hammer, hardening his skin to the equivalent of a diamond. "Ten minutes then, call it then and I'll stop, she doesn't seem like she's had as long to developed like the two of us" putting the cigarette he offered more away and letting his hammer hit the ground "what is your name girl? On second thought don't tell me or I really will have to kill you, I'll just call you sparky, now bark for me!" He yelled and swung his hammer at her head, intending to crush it into the wall, not going all out yet, wanting to test her, it would be different against mors, he'd need more than the diamond to win against his specific abilities.

Desmond watched as she flew through the air towards him, looking back to the exit they had jumped from. Luckily, the police didn't think of looking out that way, not just yet anyway. He looked to her as she landed in her own style, tumbling slightly. "Dammit man, they're getting too serious with this shit. Fuck." He put his hands on his head as he tried thinking of a place they could go. "Lets get going anyway. Need a lift? We'd be quicker using my power."

Uria watched Rook walk as she looked to her wrist. She peered around at the rubble, seeing the abnormals fleeing from view as she pulled her mask onto her face, clicking the latch around her neck as she climbed up another lamppost. She stood tall and looked down at the city around her.

"....I'll be back for answers..."

She shot an arrow into a streetlight, causing a few sparks as she turned and jumped down, running to another location, out of this city, onto the next--like she was used to doing.

Till next time...

Randal shivered, leaned against a dumpster in a dark back alley. He wasn't sure what had happened in the past few weeks, his memory was fuzzy. Everything was. His half-lidded eyes, green, watched people as they passed. Traffic was low, and not a single one of them looked his way. They had no reason to, right? He was no one special. Right? The man was in a good health, but dirty. He had blonde hair, straggly, unkempt. Patchy facial hair. He looked like he'd been on the streets for a few weeks.

In this cruel, somewhat violent world, an aerial, almost ethereal white dress seemed out of place. The gas skirt, captivating in it's lightness, naturally waved in the wind, and the woman figure progressed onwards on the road. Eleanor was returning from the local apothecary's shop, carrying a set of reagents in her bag. She seemed quite normal, if not her somewhat festive dress, and minded her own business, silently overlooking the buildings, which surrounded the street. Her eyes fixated on a manly figure, apparently in pain, as she stopped. Thought for a moment, shot a quick glance towards the end of the street, and walked towards him, clicking her heels.
"Monsieur, are you alright?" Her voice was quiet, which was actually not surprising at all. Such light and careful being needed a careful and quiet voice.

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

MagicIsScience MagicIsScience

Randal looked up, eyes widening. His greyish green eyes looked over her, mouth slightly agape in confusion. It was odd. He'd been on the street for weeks, by the looks of it, but he was in perfect condition. Good build, perfect teeth (as well as any person's can be, anyways). Some would even assume he was faking the poverty for money. The atmosphere became quickly awkward as the male stared her down in silence. Only after about 15 painful seconds, he stammered, answering her question.

"I -uh.. I don't.. I don't know." Randal went on to continue talking, but he couldn't quite put together the words, gesturing to his head as if to imply something were wrong with his mind. Where his dirty white T hung loosely around his shoulders, she could see a scar where his neck met his body, small. It wouldn't catch the eye if it weren't the only sign of injury in this man's life. Maybe an injection mark? But no, not from a needle..

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

As she listened to the man, continuing to eye him, she noted an odd scar. For such place, it was too small to be an attempt for lethal attack. It wasn't made roughly either - perfectly straight, like if it was made with a scalpel or any other medical instrument. Eleanor couldn’t diagnose further, mainly because of the poor lighting that the alley had, but felt the need to do so. What could she do? Activity of every citizen is heavily monitored, and such suspicious actions... pose a certain threat to her life.

"Maybe I can give you knowledge over your health issues, if there are any?" Even when brought to such strange situation, she remained calm and optimistic, smiling brightly "Follow me, if you feel the need to"

Lost, like a confused dog, the grown man stood, struggling. Not due to injuries or undernourishment, but exhaustion. He was tired. He looked over her, brows furrowing in question as he shuffled forward. He licked his chapped lips, another few moments of awkward staring as he tried to mentally piece together a sentence.

"I don't have any.. issues." Randal said, though his curiosity controlled him, drawing him to her. He certainly wasn't afraid she'd murder him. He doubted she could, really. There was another round of silence as he reviewed his own thoughts, questioning his own thought process.

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

Woman stood nearby, perfectly still and thoughtful. She was ready to wait, even if it demanded her wasting an evening of work. Strangers kept walking by, not even noticing the oddity of this little scene. That was for the best. They didn't need any attention, as it seems.

"It is for you to decide, anyways" Eleanor took a step back, not averting her gaze from his eyes. She stood there for a moment, turned swiftly and began to walk away, certainly in control of this situation.

"Wait!" Randal shouted, as she started to move away. He chased after her, a light jog to catch up. She knew something, she was special, he could feel it. She had to know something, right? She had to help him.

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

Eleanor looked back, adopting a smile on her face. She knew that he would be interested in his illness, or at least interested in knowing that his health was perfectly fine. It was hard to determine which feeling was stronger.

"You accepted my offer, or is there something you'd like to ask?"

Suddenly, he was on the verge of tears, as if everything had hit him at once. He needed help, he needed answers.
"I don't remember things, and my body- my body.. it keeps.. Changing. I'm losing myself. Tell me- what's wrong.. Please!" He seemed panicked. It was apparent he was scared, of whatever was happening to him. It was a mystery to him, nothing made sense, but somewhere, in the back of his mind, he knew someone could piece it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back