• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Inner Demon | Arc #1: The Mutants

Jackie laughed at the joke. He never thought he'd have this much fine. He shot Octavia a look of pure playfulness and amusement while cracking up. "Yeah, you'd never have to worry about losing power or anything. Could use one like you back at home."

He snuck a look over to Rowan when he started talking. What was he talking about? He still hadn't clued in, thought everything was some joke because of how they were poking fun at Octavia. It seemed like a weird comment to him, and he raised an eyebrow in confusion but didn't say anything deciding it was best not to start making trouble with the people who had let him into the group.

Emiru bbrigten up at them."You guys have cool powers!"Emiru said. She didn't wan to reveal her powers yet, but seeing octavia creating electrcty made her look surprised but at camillo's comment she laughed a bit."Octavia, being a human Charger! that is funny."She said. She didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings to be honest, but that was funny.

"Not even a thank you huh." She muttered with a pout, wondering if she should give him the cold shoulder for now. She didn't know how to react to the joke other than accepting it. "I am what I am I suppose…" Octavia's attention then turned to Rowan's words. "I haven't tried a lot of stuff to be honest, but it isn't as hard as I thought it'd be. Don't worry, you'll figure yours out too eventually." She assured him.

Camilo was snickering as everyone was now getting involved in the joke, and noticing Octavia getting annoyed. That was Camilo, it was how he was. Hearing Rowan talk, Camilo raised a brow although he had no idea what he was talking about perhaps it had something to do with his headache ? He just turned to him and nodded “Uh,huh?” He responded then looked back to Octavia moving himself in a bowing position. “Oh sorry, the all mighty electric god” He smirked sarcastically then straightened himself up as he folded his arms. “Yeh we all are “ He shrugged

Emiru sighs and then takes out Popcicle, Which has somehow wasn't melted and she then opened t and starts eating the popsicle happily, she just got lost in the conversation and started listening and walking and happily having an ice cold popsicle In her bag is AWESOME.

"All hail the goddess of electricity and phone chargers! I'm sure Zeus is quaking in his boots." He giggled and then looked over to Emiru and her popsicle, getting sidetracked from the joking. "Wow! Where'd you get that from? You got another?"

"Oh, i had this one in my bg the entire Time kept cold."She said."I do, I always make sure to have three with me, You can have my third one."Emiru sad.

"Yeah! Thanks!" He took the popsicle and was surprised with how cold it was. "You must really love these things, huh? I mean if you make sure to have three of them on you. You're like the popsicle queen." He said while carefully opening it up. "And how'd you even keep it this cold?" He murmured in amazement.

Emiru smiled a bit."thanks, Theyre my favorite snack before, during or evenafter school."she said. She was right about that, she is like the popsicle queen. She Took out a pencil and smiled."this pencil is normal right?"She asked.

Jackie looked towards the pencil with a tilt of his head. "Uh, yeah, why?" He looked confused and bit off a little bit of the popsicle while looking at the pencil.

Emiru smiled and The Pencil Frozed, With ice encasing it."See, it's frozen in ice."She said smilng.

“Do you want me to zap you or something?” she said and gave Camilo the lightest “punch” on his shoulder in a playful manner then stuck her tongue out to Jackie. “You better be sorry.” she pouted a little again. She wasn't used to getting this kind of attention. Noticing Emiru taking out a popsicle she just watched, wondering if she should buy one for herself.

Jackie's eyes widened. "No way..." The boy almost dropped the ice pop from the shock, his mouth hanging wide opened. It was amazing and cool, and then he thought back to his own little anomaly. The cat. Could it be related? There was no way. It had to be some sort of trick or maybe he was just getting too tired and about to pass out again. He rubbed at his eyes but, no luck, the frozen pencil was still there. "How did you even do that? Did you do some sleight of hand or something? You trainin to be a magician?"

He didn't know whether he wanted to believe it or not. Sure, it was really cool. Awesome even. But that didn't change the fact that the cat might be real and what then? Why did it keep showing up and what did that mean for them? Things were slowly starting to connect in his mind.

Emiru looked at jackie."Actually the power is based on my emotion and also on my thought on what to do, but if my Emotions is out of hand, so is my power, that why it was colder earlier, i was excited."She explained. She giggled at him calling her a magician."And it seems like I'm a magician, but i' more like an ice Princess."Emiru said jokingly. The ice on the pencil melted and she puts it in her bag.

Camilo smirked as Jackie chuckled at his joke, though after a moment his attention shifted to Emiru who had popsicles. If he could control his power, he sure as hell would go and melt them. Although after a moment Octavia playfully punched him on his shoulder threatening to zap him. Though, that didn’t sit well with Camilo. “Hey ! Don’t touch me!” He snapped back in a vicious manner, pushing passed everyone to get out in to the hall. Once he was there Camilo leaned against the wall outside the class for a moment with a small huff. He was afraid he would hurt somebody if they touched him,he didn’t want to hurt anyone else. Though with his normal personality he hoped they wouldn’t see it as caring, or fear. Just Camilo being Camilo. Although this was a random outburst over somebody lightly punching him. So it would seem a bit odd

After a moment of contemplating he headed outside, and headed to the back of the schoool. He pulled his cigarette and lighter from his pocket to light it. After that was done he pulled apart the bandages. He had some spare in his bag for moments like this. He gathered they needed changed, and that’s why they had fallen apart In class. So he quickly in unwinded them and stuffed the old in a empty pocket of his bag and quickly put the new on. Now he just relaxed behind the school.

Last edited:
Jackie still looked bewildered as Emiru explained. It wasn't sinking through his thick skull. He watched as the ice melted, which was in fact real, and she put it in her back. "Have you.. y'know.. always been able to do that?" He looked like this was the most important thing ever and to him it was.

Though, soon enough Camilo yelled and pulled away. "Woah, dude!" He said a little taken aback as he stormed off. He was sure they were all having fun but maybe not. He simply stuck out his togue, trying to show that it didn't really bother him even though some bit of him was anxious and angry. He didn't like hearing people fighting and yelling even though he did those things all the time. "You ok?" He asked Octavia.

“I guess there is a plus to our…changes.” she said in a more quiet tone. They could be used in creative ways, or any way in that matter, she thought. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted though from Camilo’s reaction, she jolted back as he snapped at her for touching him and watched in surprise as he ran away. “Did…I do something wrong?” she mumbled. She felt guilty but unsure of what had happened at the same time. She turned to Jackie, “I think so, thanks. I’m not sure what happened but I’ll apologize next time I see him.”

She wondered if she should have gone after him but it was probably best for the both of them to just take it easy. She hoped he'd feel better soon enough.

"Camilo?" I muttered quietly, having just realized what was happening. Should I go get him or...? I wondered. Eh, it's probably fine. I decided. "Uhh... I guess there's a plus." I said. Maybe I could... I stopped myself. I knew I was weak, and it wasn't a good idea to give in to the fantasy that I wasn't. But it'd be nice, I could fight people? I need to see what I can do... I thought. Nah. I finally decided. "So, jokes aside, what do you do with yours, Oliva?" I asked, "And you, Emiru?"

Jackie looked conflicted about that. It wasn't Octavia's fault Camilo had reacted all weird. He was taking it too personal, getting worked up over it because of the things he had experienced. He clenched his fists but nodded. It was hard to keep his mouth shut but he managed to as the conversation continued on with it veering more towards the power talk again. It wasn't his place to do anything about, but he was still struggling with controlling a lot of the rash thoughts that raced through his head constantly. Like going to confront Camilo. He seemed like a nice dude and Jackie had even grown to like him in the short time they had spent hanging out. They were going back and forth with teasing Octavia, all in good fun though. He seriously wondered what the dude's problem was all of a sudden. Though, he did want to learn about the others who seemingly had powers somewhat like his own. Well, not entirely. He didn't have powers. He was just seeing some weird cat-like thing and passing out. It wasn't like the ice or, if Octavia really did have powers like Emiru, the electric. It was all still confusing.

"I'm not completely sure yet." Octavia replied, still a little fazed by the event earlier. "It'd be good if I could use it in a way that's useful and safe." Maybe even charging phones she thought and sighed.

"I'll go buy juice at the place over there. Do you guys need anything?" She pointed behind her. Walking for a bit and getting something to drink would surely help get her mind off of things. Time alone always did good to her.

"I'm good." He said. He'd pretty much forgotten about the popsicle, and it was starting to drip a little with his hand clenched around the stick. "By the time you get back I may have juice of my own." He made the joke halfheartedly but tried to still sound like his upbeat self to try and cheer everyone up.

Camilo was still hiding around the back of the school, he was puffing on his cigarette until it almost reached the bud. After that he tossed it aside and stepped on. “Man, I should get going “ He muttered to himself as he stared at a tree. He gathered he was no longer invited to the social event since his outburst. But Camilo shrugged it off “Whatever” he mumbled then pulled his hood up and tossed his bag over his shoulder. He decided to just head home, so he started to walk to the front if the school as the bus stop was near. He didn’t want to ask his brother to come for him.

Emiru shrugged."I found out had this power a Few days after the incident."She said. "I've been practicing by making ice sculptures."She said happily. She's honest on that and making ice sculptures was her favorite thing besides math. She saw camilo angry and pushed past her."Well he's in a bad mood."emiru said.

Roy was near the school reading a book quietly.

"I've been trying to think of something to do with my tentacles, but they're too wet and slippery to grab small objects." I said, trying to engage somewhat in the conversation. I glanced over at Roy, sitting alone at the bench. Huh. I wonder what he's figured out so far. I thought. "So, how natural would you say it feels to use it?" I asked, curious.

Roy noticed Rowan and sighed."to use my powers"He asked slightly curious. He was wondering why rowan was asking him, but he didn't mind. Emiru waved at roy."Hey roy!"Emiru said happily. Roy sighed."Good day emiru."He said sounding a bit tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back