• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Henery

Sir Henery of Brisbane

Backstory:​

Inner demon is a roleplay following a group of students at a High-School science class. During the class, the professor accidentally releases a dangerous chemical that turns some of the students into mutants with powerful abilities, which removes their aversion to violence.​

Mutant abilities:​

Mutants look and act like normal people most of the time-- with one exception: Mutants do not have an aversion to committing violence. This doesn't mean they have an urge to commit violence, nor that they give up their morality. It only means that they don't have the instinctual aversion to violence that most people do. Mutants heal from permanent injuries in a matter of days and don't have their minds fogged by pain. They can transform or partially transform into larger versions of themselves. These other versions are black in color, with muscle-like tissue that can stretch without ripping, and form into temporary objects, attached to the user. They have predatory abilities, such as sharp teeth, enhanced senses, black-and-white vision, enhanced strength, and claws. Each mutant has an additional unique ability (of their owner's choice).​

Random Stuff:​

You don't have to be a mutant. The Mutant Status can be no if you want to be a normal human.
You don't have to be a hero. If you're a mutant, you could become a mafia boss just as well as a vigilante. Be whoever your character would be. There's a reason this is tagged as heroes and villains.
You could be a partial mutant. If you don't want something as simple as mutant or no mutant, you could pick & choose what elements of a mutant you want, if any. You don't need to lose your aversion to violence.
You can still join after the RP's started-- we'll find some way to get you in. The RP starts when we have three character sheets, or in other words when we've earned the right to use the group RP section XD.​

Rules:​

As RP nation caters to people under 17, and this having a high school tie-in amplifies that, so please keep everything PG-13. That includes CS, OOC, Main Thread, and the Actual RP.
Don't godmod. That's when you roleplay someone else's character, ex. "And you said 'yadda yadda yadda so I punched you... "
Don't decide battles. Combat needs to be decided in plotting, at the OOC page. You can choose what your character does, but don't just end combat. ex. "And I shot you in the head and killed you. Looking at your dead body, ... "
Don't metagame. In other words, unless there's a reason for it, don't read minds or otherwise know things that your character has no way of discovering.
Please tell us if you're going to be gone for a long time so that we don't have anything too important happen while you're gone!
No OOC Drama please-- that kills the fun XD. What's the point of a game if you're not having fun, right?
Don't intentionally keep other players out of the fun. I don't mean to interact with absolutely everyone while roleplaying, just don't intentionally ostracize people from the roleplay. If someone's doing something wrong, just contact me.
You can have up to two characters per person.
If you break these rules on accident or non-maliciously, don't worry, I don't want to ban people if I don't have to. If you are intentionally causing problems or being NSFW, then you will be removed without warning and your comments deleted. Be nice and be friendly, and everything will go well.​

Members List:​

('*' means you've been accepted, but your CS is pending.)
CheeseQueen CheeseQueen
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Henery Henery (Forgot myself XD)​

List of Possible Characters:​

Police Men/Women | Infinite
School Faculty | Infinite
Unaffected Students | Infinite
Mutant Students| Infinite
Chemical Creator | One
Police Commissioner | One
Principle | One
Professor | One​

Extra Links (OOC/CS/ETC...):​

Arcs:

#1 [Current]

Last edited:
I'll change my character up a bit cuz I have new ideas and I'll post in a while

Oh right, this starts with them going to school right? Just making sure I don't write anything out of place

This looks interesting. I dont quite know if i want to be the professor or the chemical creator. Which would you prefer be filled first. Henery Henery

Yeah, he is. That role's just there if anyone wants to be the quirky mad-scientist type character XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back