• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ink's (closed for now) Search for Friends & Adventures {Lit} [ignore prefix/post count]

Hi, Inky! I've read through your post rather thoroughly and I must say, I'm very excited to write with you! I love pretty much all of the same genres as you do. Fantasy + Romance and perhaps some darker themes are what I live for when it comes to writing.

Anyway! If you're interested in taking up another long-term partner then just poke me and we can start plotting. ^^

Hi, Inky! I've read through your post rather thoroughly and I must say, I'm very excited to write with you! I love pretty much all of the same genres as you do. Fantasy + Romance and perhaps some darker themes are what I live for when it comes to writing.

Anyway! If you're interested in taking up another long-term partner then just poke me and we can start plotting. ^^

Sure! I've always got room for enthusiastic partners lol

--Just shoot me a PM when ever you're available and we can toss some ideas around and see what comes up ^.^

That prompt is interesting but I'm not completely sure how it works. Is it like the opening post and anyone interested just starts their PM with a response?

That prompt is interesting but I'm not completely sure how it works. Is it like the opening post and anyone interested just starts their PM with a response?

Yes, exactly-- it's an opening post and the reply can written around anything you want.

For example-- you don't necessarily have to start within the world that was envisioned in the movie she was watching. Your reply can be about an alien on another planet going about his day and BAM-- suddenly a chick falls out of the sky. Or you could be a pirate in the middle of pillaging a ship, and BOOP, suddenly a girl has fallen out of the sky ontop of you. --You can pop her into whatever random situation your character is involved in and we just sort of wing it from there lol

Yes, exactly-- it's an opening post and the reply can written around anything you want.

For example-- you don't necessarily have to start within the world that was envision in the movie she was watching. Your reply can be about an alien on another planet going about his day and BAM-- suddenly a chick falls out of the sky. Or you could be a pirate in the middle of pillaging a ship, and BOOP, suddenly a girl has fallen out of the sky ontop of you. --You can pop her into whatever random situation your character is involved in and we just sort of wing it from there lol
Alright, cool. I do have to ask one thing though. Are you alright with me using anthro characters?

Anthros are all good with me~ Hell if I find a pic I like, I might even figure out how to toss it in and use one as well
Awesome. Well, then, I'll be sending a PM pretty soon, once I actually figure out somewhere to go with this.

Awesome. Well, then, I'll be sending a PM pretty soon, once I actually figure out somewhere to go with this.

lol sure thing! Take your time and have fun with it--!
I'm flexible, so I can work with most anything you throw at me x3

Hi! :3

I saw your advertisement and I must say, it's quite hard to see people such as yourself overall in RP sites... >w>

However, of course, to know me, I am 20 and have been RPing for about four to five years now and I have ideas for ya! ^^/

So with all that said, my minimum is two to three, while maximum is six to eight! :3

Alright, I can therefore discuss the details in PM! If you're interested of course. PM me if you are! o3ob

What are you looking for in a Fallout role-play?

Nothing specific; I just like the universe and setting. I could play around with role ideas and direction and such. --But as a Disclaimer I will say I have been a bit busy lately so I might not be able to reply right away xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back