• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ink's (closed for now) Search for Friends & Adventures {Lit} [ignore prefix/post count]

InkedFox

Officially, The Worst
Hello~ Welcome! Feel free to call me Fox, Ink or any variation of the two lol (Inks/inky)

I am somewhat new to rpn, and have slowly been getting back into rping through it. I would like to make some good friends through some good ol'rping. In short, I'm looking for some folks who will stay for long term plots and also feel comfortable chatting me up. I do enjoy making friends with people I rp with and I'd love to get to know you as much as I would to love to plot with you. I don't want to make this too long-winded, but I am going to establish some guidelines and quirks about me;
QUIRKS AND GUIDELINES --I have been in the game of rping for close to (or maybe a little more then) a decade. --Don't worry, I don't bite and I'm actually quite lax once you get to know me <3

--Please be 18+ years old; 21+ even better (I'm an old timer; and at most times, only comfortable with other crotchety old fogeys like myself, sorry folks)

--Please be literate; now, I'm not asking for novels but I would like some one who can put out a quality post with all the fixings (Proper Grammar, Writing Style/'Writer's Voice')

--I usually mirror my partner's post length but I am capable of spitting out 2 to 3 paragraphs at minimum and my maximum output floats around 6 to 8 paragraphs. Depending on certain scenarios in-game maybe less, maybe more...

--Please be detailed; I like to make my posts very cinematic for my partners and help them see exactly what is happening. If you can do this for me; I will love you forever.

--Be involved in plotting; I don't mind kicking off and taking over to drive the plot once and a while, but do not leave it solely up to me. I like to plot with partners so that they can feel as invested in the story line as much as I am. I also highly enjoy when a partner gives me things to react to or gives me material that makes me really have to think about a clever response. Challenge is fun on occasion so don't be afraid to spit ball an idea at me; chances are we can flesh it out, or compromise to make it work.

--I prefer playing female, though I am quite accustomed, and open, to playing all types of roles as well; but I would prefer partners who usually take male roles.

--I am interested in a wide variety of rps from slice of life to fantasy, to school rps, to historical drama, to adventure, and yes, romance. I can also write on the darker side of storytelling for those Lovecraftian lovers.

--Prefers Threads to PMs, but can work with both

--I enjoy taking on assigned characters or OCs my partner specifically has in mind; so if you have a plot that needs a partner, PM me.
I don't have many cravings for specific plots as of now, but I am always looking to make friends, so feel free to pm me just to chat if you like. Below you'll find pairings and fandoms I like or have in mind.

--My schedule is volatile and subject to change, though beyond that I am a pretty consistent rper and get posts out regularly-- A least once a day or once every other day. --and I will keep you updated if otherwise.

THE PROMPT On another note-- If you wish to skip all the pleasantries and just jump right into it; I have left an rp prompt that you can reply to via PM in 'character'.

**Roles I prefer are in bold

Pairings:
School Nerd x School Delinquent/Bancho Gang-Leader
Superhero x Villain

Frequent OCs: (if interested, ask me about my OC roster)
An old sea captain, usually in her late twenties to her early thirties. She is usually an adventurous she-pirate who garners a notorious name for being quite effective at pillaging ships. She usually opens an 'honest' trading business on the side that fronts for her more lucrative exploits. Her biggest secret; she's a cecaelia. (--and sometimes she has a young son that accompanies her; depends on plot)
My Sci-Fi babu. Ingrid is an android that has been accidentally given consciousness due to a strange alien virus that was discovered and then used to infect her main processors. This causes her to malfunction, and in order to fight the virus or, at the very least, help it to develop into something peaceful; her creator installs a personality preset into her. Though this does help lessen her more violent outburst, his illegal activities regarding A.I advancement get him into hot water. While he is on the run, he hides Ingrid but she is some how sold off on the black-market. her new owners-- unaware of what they have-- add to her and update her over the years, causing further splits in her personality presets. She is usually discovered as second-hand scrap, but after new owners discover and activate her; they quickly come to realize that she is a powerful hacking tool, capable of making all of their dreams come true via data manipulation. She's also impossible to track back due to the effects of her violent virus. For some reason or another, owners ALWAYS end up giving her up or stashing her due to heat from authorities.

Fandoms:
[LF Turian]For this conceptual plot line I would like my partner to have a male turian character (Why? Because I like turians... that's why). My basic idea for it is a buddy-cop dramedy, with some romance splashed in. I'd like for this to take place either during or before the first and second games. In this scenario our characters would start off as c-sec officers that solve petty crimes, which would eventually lead up to them solving a huge case and getting promoted to spectres; where they would take their crime stopping ways out into the galaxy.
Mass Effect: Andromeda - Just recently finished this one. --Would love a partner opened to playing an Angaran!

Stuff I Like:
Skyrim
Dragon Age
Hero Academia
Hellsing
Fallout
Final Fantasy
Attack on Titan
Harry Potter Universe
(--and much much more)

Prompt: Read below VVVVV (Be creative, and have fun with it!)
TUNE IN NEXT TIME... It was another boring Friday night for the young Lydia; who was more fond of spending her weekends watching sci-fi and bad horror flicks then actually making social contact with the outside world. The mere thought of socializing with the real world gave her hives, and despite her pretty face and reasonably agreeable attitude, she still found herself sitting in front of her TV on 'just another' Friday night. Tonight's line up of movies included a healthy induction of foreign fantasy/action/adventure. The scene she had mindlessly munched half a bag of popcorn down while watching was centered on a father and young daughter closing up shop for the night. Their store is quaint and worldly --and Lydia can tell these people aren't very well off. Right away she can relate to them, and forms a bond as she watches the father sweetly praise his attentive daughter --but it isn't their endearing relationship that has her so enthralled. In the next moments of the scene, just as the doting father closed the doors to the shop for the night; hooded figures wearing animal masks burst in, throwing the man back. His daughter on the other side of the store is now retreating into a corner as another, taller, hooded figure enters from the back and corners her. The father pleads with the mysterious figures to spare his daughter. In this moment a million possibilities float through Lydia's head, except she is the center of them all. She can see herself busting into the window and taking out the bad guys awesome kung fu style, or perhaps materializing in a bright mist; zapping the evil doers away with her magic.--but just before she is finished conceptualizing the end to these villains. Something much more villainous erupts onto scene. A giant snake suddenly slithers in through the window snapping up a hooded figure, and even though it is assailing the ones dressed in black, its demeanor is less then friendly. As if it is not terrifying enough, it slithers into the rafters and slowly transforms its form into a humanoid woman with the body of a snake. She hisses ferociously at the survivors in the room, as another hooded figure is swiftly dragged off. This time, a giant vampiric looking gargoyle has reached in and plucked a second victim. It trails off into the night sky, assumingly dumping its terrified victim from a fatal height. A final monstrous figure appears in through the gaping doorway left by the hoods. This one is stark white and barbed like a porcupine. There is a tense stare down that grows between the tallest hooded figure and the scary looking hedgehog-demoness.

Then a commercial pops on and rips Lydia from the center of the store room where she had been watching the entire showdown. Her heart raced --what a wonderful twist! Just when she thought she knew the villain too-- Though she was used to the mundane routine of life; a part of her wishes for things to be unpredictable and as magical as the movies and books made them out to be. As she thought of all the amazing things this reality lacked, her eyes slowly began to slide close as her day has worn on her, and it is growing later into the night with each flick. She decides it's time to shut the entertainment down for the night and call it a day. Reaching for the remote, she jabs the on/off button, and expects to hear the droning of the commercial break to die. Instead it continues to play-- and so she jabs the button again, this time holding the remote higher as if she had missed the censor somehow. Still nothing-- in fact, her tv begins to flicker. Sending flashes of random movies she's seen in the past to the screen before dying out into lines of static and solid color. Drawing closer, she bangs on her set-- wondering if something has come lose, but immediately her heart jolts as she feels her chest being tugged towards the screen by some invisible force. She sinks back a bit shocked, but slowly draws in again, wondering if perhaps it was just some static cling. The tug is there again, but this time it makes her teeter fully forwards onto her set. Panic swells in her, as she feels her body being vacuumed in. Unable to unstick herself from the set, she lets out a shrill cry that is swallowed up as her entire body is suddenly sucked into a vortex on the screen. Moments later she finds herself alive-- but that could quickly change, as she also realizes that she falling! --and fast! Before she knows it, she hits the ground, but luckily something soft has broken her landing. Lydia's eyes have snapped shut out of fear from the fall, and when she finally feels steady enough, she opens them slowly to discover that she is no longer in her apartment.

Last edited:
Do you happen to know death note?? If not that's cool! Dragon Age and Attack on Titan are both fun c: Although I'm not an expert on DA I finished them a while ago

Do you happen to know death note?? If not that's cool! Dragon Age and Attack on Titan are both fun c: Although I'm not an expert on DA I finished them a while ago

I do know death note though I've only seen L's arc if that matters at all. I watched it some time ago but I remember it pretty well. Though I'm open to something DA or Attack On Titan related-- shoot me a pm if you wanna work something out ^.^

Have you watched Game of Thrones? InkedFox InkedFox
I have seen a few seasons of it, yes. Maybe the first two or three complete seasons. Then I sort of fell out of it ^.^; --and then i picked it up again with my mom but she was way ahead of me; so I have seen some of the newest season though I'm completely lost as to who's who and who does what now, since everyone I knew has long since been slain lol --But to answer your question, yes I have. If my patchy knowledge of it doesn't scare you off, feel free to shoot me a PM x3

So I also care for dragon age. I also like vampire stuffs and general fantasy. I'm game for something. I'll play male or female. Interested?

So I also care for dragon age. I also like vampire stuffs and general fantasy. I'm game for something. I'll play male or female. Interested?
Sure~ Shoot me a PM, and we can start hashing out some themes we'd like to play around with, and see if we can't get this show on the road.

Evening! Without wasting any of our time, I'll start off by briefly making an inquiry about this particular listing: "Superhero x Villain". Do you still have any interest in playing out such a dynamic? If so, I'd love to plot with you, though I wouldn't mind something revolving around medieval fantasy either. Really it's just up to your discretion at this point, but I'll certainly put my bid in for whichever you decide: as I enjoy most of the fandoms and pairings that you've listed. Apologies that I'm unable to pm you with something, but alas: a new member must wait before being allowed such a privilege! Anyway, do let me know if you're interested.

Evening! Without wasting any of our time, I'll start off by briefly making an inquiry about this particular listing: "Superhero x Villain". Do you still have any interest in playing out such a dynamic? If so, I'd love to plot with you, though I wouldn't mind something revolving around medieval fantasy either. Really it's just up to your discretion at this point, but I'll certainly put my bid in for whichever you decide: as I enjoy most of the fandoms and pairings that you've listed. Apologies that I'm unable to pm you with something, but alas: a new member must wait before being allowed such a privilege! Anyway, do let me know if you're interested.

Of course~ I haven't had the opportunity to play this pairing as often as I'd like, so I'd be happy to hash something out with you. Lol feel free to shoot me a PM the moment you get your privilieges-- we can toss some ideas around ^.^

I'm also an older fogey, whom has been writing for over a decade, with an interest in Skyrim, Dragon Age (though only played first game), and OC stuff in a horror/fantasy setting.

I am always on the look out for new friends and writers, so if you want to check out my posts, let me know if you'd like to write with me :)

I'm also an older fogey, whom has been writing for over a decade, with an interest in Skyrim, Dragon Age (though only played first game), and OC stuff in a horror/fantasy setting.

I am always on the look out for new friends and writers, so if you want to check out my posts, let me know if you'd like to write with me :)

Sure thing! It's sweltering out today so I'm avoiding sitting at my heat wall of a desktop, but once I get this AC working I'll mosey over and look you up, and toss some ideas your way ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back