• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Initiates (a DCU roleplay)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Peace wasn't meant to last forever
batman (Bruce Wayne)
In the year 2017 a destructive final battle occurred between the super heroes of earth and the legions of evil. The heroes, after much hardship, were victorious. The evil of earth was finally gone. The justice league disbanded. Superman, through the use of a special serum, brought himself down to the power of an ordinary man to live the rest of his days with Lois lane. Wonder Woman went back to themescara and assumed her role as queen. Batman, after much convincing from the other two finally took off the mask. But like any peacetime in the history of earth, this one wouldn't last.

Earth, 2050
The year is 2050. Evil has come back into the world. A new group of heroes has risen to stop it: The Justice League 2.0. Formed by Nightwing (dick Grayson), Captain wonder (Alex Prince. Son of Wonder Woman), and super girl (Kara zor-el) this group is dedicated to stopping the new evil that has risen to replace the old one. You are a new initiate into the league. Your first task will probably be something simple to test your skills. Good luck.

Gm commentary
Hi there. The names foreigner. But you already knew that because it's plastered under my avatar. This roleplay takes place in 2050. You take up the role of new recruits to the newly founded Justice league 2.0. This will be an Oc only rp however legacy characters are allowed (for example a new specter host or a new doctor fate). The roleplay will start with everyone teleporting up to the watch tower (waiting room) to wait for they're mission briefing.

Ah this must be what you were kicking around I might have an idea or two

Ok read that I call specter host right now

Link me when the cs goes up? I am desperate by now to play my character. I have made him thrice now! I will age him down a bit. BackSet BackSet

well if this is a titan/YJ RP then I was planning to be a Robin but in this case I'm ready to bring back a character I have for other superheroes RP, a swordman vigilante

Agh! I like the storyline, but I normally do not like making OC's. If I did join in I would have liked to be Beast Boy/Changeling (Garfield Logan), though I know I would have to adopt someone else who would have taken the mantle or is next of kin.

Sorry for my absence. I'm back. I'll make a CS. The age range here is basically teenager to about 30. Thought I should mention that. (Of course characters that are ageless like say, Hercules (note: you cannot play Hercules) are allowed).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back