• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Japanime

โœงโ˜ฝ ๐’น ๐“‡ ๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“‚ ๐’พ ๐“ƒ ๐‘” โ˜พโœง
s

Bruno Morgan. The strongest Dueler to have ever lived. Powerful enough to cleave mountains clean in half and quick enough to dodge and maneuver around bullets, had attained the highest and most powerful status any Dueler could ever achieve: Blade Master. With his power, he sacrificed his life protecting the kingdom of Vamont. He died a hero and a legend. Nowadays it seems every kid wants the title Blade Master and are willing to go great lengths to achieve it. With all the evil and other prospecting Duelers trying to rise up, it certainly will not be an easy task. But who will ultimately rise to the top? Who will be Vamont's new savior and take Bruno's spot as the most powerful Dueler alive? Who will fill the spots underneath, as the Five Round Table Knights?

In this fictional universe, wielding a blade is as common as having an iPhone. People who wield blades are called Duelers. There is no specified sword style or type of blade that determines if one is a Dueler or not. You could use a massive sword and follow a specific sword style. You could also wield something like a scythe and follow no sword or blade style whatsoever. Choosing to overpower opponents with sheer strength, agility, or strategy. There are lower ranked people who help protect Vamont and they're called Champions. Champions are ranked in Divisions going from 1-5. With 1 typically being the strongest Division. Although their could most definitely be someone from the 5th Division stronger than someone in the 1st. The 1st Division is just known to have the most powerful Champions. Champions usually go out on quests or expeditions that help protect or cleanse Vamont of it's evil inhabitants. That can range from evil Duelers, monsters, deadly creatures, or Duelers from other Kingdoms.

Alright and that's pretty much it for now. There is a little more stuff that would be revealed in roleplay but for now, this is it. I did want to clear up some things though:

- This isn't a strictly knight roleplay. It's actually not based on knights at all. I just made some knight references because knights wield swords. This would revolves around swordsmen. And when I say that, I still don't just mean people who wield swords. I mean people who wield any type of blade in general. Swords, axes, scythes, chainblades, spears, etc.

- Also to touch a little more on the knight thing. You also don't have to base your character off a knight. You could base them off something else like samurai, ninja, fencers, etc. Don't be afraid to be creative.

- Other races than humans are allowed but they wouldn't be able to have super drastic advantages or powers. Please talk to me about this so I can make the race canon and other people can have the option to make a character with the affiliated race.

- Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

What's the story of the roleplay going to be, what are your expectations for post length and posting frequency, and how do Duelers work (magic or something?)?

What's the story of the roleplay going to be, what are your expectations for post length and posting frequency, and how do Duelers work (magic or something?)?
The story of the roleplay will essentially be the adventures of the Champions and how they rise through the ranks. Eventually a war between Kingdoms will happen and something else will be revealed to stir things up that I'm not gonna spoil right now.

I'd expect at the very least a paragraph per post with that paragraph having effort put into it. I get sometimes it's difficult, trust me. As far as posting frequency, I'd hope for at least two-three times a week.

Duelers obviously fight with their blades but most Dueler's also have a fighting style. Depending on what type of blade they use and their skill set, they use varied fighting styles most popularly known as Blade Arts. Later in the roleplay a system similar to magic will be revealed where a Dueler's range of abilities can increase by a vast amount depending on how they use that system and their experience/power. That system is what helped Bruno reach the top and achieve feats like slicing mountains and dodging bullets.

I will get a character thread up soon.

There is nobility in the kingdom!

Oh yeah! Of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back