• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Infinite Lives

amit1235813

Hi all, it has been a long time since I did RP. Returning back to it after a long time..

The Theme on which I would like to RP is the concept of Infinite Lives.

You die but you are born again and you remember past lives. There are certain criteria on how one transitions from one life to the next.

Its Contemporary Fantasy. The setting is real world but a lot of fantasy can be built on that. We can built other 'supernatural' elements into it.

This is at a nascent stage, would like to build on it...

One theme I would like to explore is how the personality of different characters develop after having lived and died so many times.

How their perspective changes, how they act in the world.

Another important point, they are living in mixed world - although all people are being born and dying, only few of them are aware of it or remember it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back