• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Infidelity Shenanigans

Digit

All ten of 'em
Blank Pages Blank Pages
Sorry for taking a bit long, but I finally got it. :ghostxx: Anyways, feel free to tell me anything you want in regards to planning! As for me, I'd just like to throw out that I typically prefer to play male characters, if that isn't an issue. I also had an idea pop into my head: what if my guy already has children? I thought it would raise the stakes a bit higher but I can see how it might be a little too much. I don;t really have much other than that, so I'll just wait for your response! :xFsmile:

This is absurdly late -- my sincerest apologies! Been really busy lately, and I keep getting interrupted just when I think I finally have time to get on and write. >,> Anyway, this an awesome idea, and I would love to do that! For this situation, would you be okay with MxM? Maybe your guy (or both of them) can be not out of the closet? Lots of awkward fun times ahead if we go that route, especially if the wife thinks he's just a close friend.

Sure, that sounds fine! Also, this might be a little too late, but I can go start a PM with you now if you'd like. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back