• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Inferno111

Hellfire Vanguard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! Searching for roleplays within the following fandoms below. Even tho I have my own ideas and stories I want to make, not everything is set in stone. I am more then willing to change things and hear out your ideas as well! More then willing to play side characters as well, something I actually really like to do. As long as the same can be done for me, Im not here to only do what you want.

Frequency is as flexible as possible; Reply when you can is my motto. Im more than happy to hear your ideas or fandoms you're interested in.

Rules
1)
I will not role play with anyone who’s is under 18. Aint gonna happen.
2) Length is something thats not  that important to me! I’d be happy if my partner could at least write a paragraph. With at least some description of what is happening in said story! I WILL NOT accept the script format or single line responses, however.
3) Please have decent spelling and punctuation.
4)
Communication is something I would prefer from my partner. If you have any issues, concerns or ideas, PLEASE tell me.
5) Powerplay or Godmodding isnt going to fly.

Must be okay with;

• Gore
  • Language
  • NSFW elements (Complex/Taboo Issues, etc.)
  • 3rd person paragraph format
  • Dark/Mature Plots
  • Correct punctuation/spelling
  • Decent responses
  • Complex plots
  • In it for the long haul
(Stars indicate levels of interest)

Fandom's I'm into:

Games

- Super Mario (Includes the Spin-offs) ☆☆☆
- Undertale
☆☆☆