• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝗶𝗳 𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘁❕️

jude.

vintage wine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

🌙

Hi everyone! I'm Jude, and this is my 1×1 partner search thread. I'm 21 and only accepting partners who are over the age of 18. Below is a bit more about my preferences, expectations, and what I can offer, and on the basis of them if you think we'd make good partners, please do PM me!

Roleplay Guidelines

• I write from the 3rd person's POV, and roleplay as the female character in a BxG pairing as my main. However, I'm perfectly fine playing side characters of any gender and sexuality!

• If I am feeling inspired and productive, I will reply multiple times a day, but on a more general basis, I can match my partner’s response time, and I totally understand if it takes a while. I request that you do the same.

• I can write anywhere from 2 paragraphs to 15, but reply lengths do not matter to me. All I need is something concrete to respond to, something that keeps the flow of the roleplay going- be it ten paragraphs or just a few lines of proper dialogue.

• If you want to hit me up with one of your plots, feel free. If you don’t have one in mind, I request that you have at least some idea of what you want us to go with. It can be a writing prompt, a scene, a trope, or even just a vague vibe, doesn’t matter. I don’t have many premade plots, because I’ve long since realized that simply having a solid starting point and then going with the flow works much better for me than wracking my brains for a proper plot.

• Please don't control my characters, use decent spelling and grammar, and contribute ideas to further the plot!

• If you’re getting bored of the plot or of my replies, let me know so we can work something out together, and I’ll do the same.

• I like to talk OOC, especially if it’s about our characters and our roleplay, and I tend to get extremely excited about the whole deal. So feel free to tell me to tone it down anytime if it becomes a bit much for you :')

Genres

Speaking of genres, here's a list of what I do:

• Fantasy (Medieval, High, Dark, Urban)

• Action & Adventure
• Dystopian / Post Apocalyptic
• Historical
• Supernatural
• Thriller
• Crime
• Mystery
• Tragedy
• Noir

• Dark Academia

+ Medieval Fantasy
is my forte.
+ Drama and angst are a given, and I also like to include romance as a sub plot in all my roleplays.

- I can work with any time period except for futuristic, and I'm not too great with Sci-fi and Horror. I'm decent-ish with Slice of Life, but on a general basis, I'm willing to try anything out, provided my partner is a patient one.

Fandoms & Word Bank

Firstly, I would like to clarify that I only do OC x OC roleplays. This is only a list of possible themes (in no particular order of preference) and settings we could use, provided we're both in the fandom. More often than not however, I don't partake in fandom roleplays.

• Any kind of mythology and lore

• Fairytale retellings
• The Arcana
• Caraval
• The Hunger Games
• A Song of Ice and Fire
• The Infernal Devices
• The Night Circus
• The Grishaverse (SaB, SoC)
• The Folk of the Air trilogy
• The Secret History

• The Selection series (YES the books are atrocious but 14 year old me was convinced they were the pinnacle of romance + imagine all the good things we could do w a setting like that!!!)

Once again, these are only to be used as settings, if at all. Also, if you'd like to do a plot based on a book you don't see mentioned here, just ask! it's likely that I have read it but forgot to list it.

Here are a few tropes and little details that I am obsessed with:

Enemies-to-lovers
Long journeys/quests
Heists
•  Pirates
Dysfunctional found family
Reluctant alliances
• False utopian settings
• Death personified
• Revenge as a front and center theme
• Contests with high stakes (the more magical the better)
Fake dating
• Arranged/forced marriage (bonus if they've either already slept together without knowing each others' identities or can't stand each other from the start)
• Characters from different time periods meeting
• Angst-heavy plots with happy endings
• Corruption/redemption arcs
• Lovecraftian ancient cosmic horror gods
Forbidden romance
• Court politics
• Stories set in ruins and haunted places
• Mistaken/hidden identity
• Prophetic curses
• Forced proximity
• Best friends to strangers to lovers

and so much more!

Pairing Ideas

Here are some pairing ideas I love to incorporate into roleplays, but need not stick to. If you have ideas that aren't mentioned here, I'd still love to hear them! Roles in bold are what I prefer, but if neither option is in bold, then I can take either role. This list will grow as and when more ideas pop into my head. These are mostly all fantasy ideas, because they're just some of my favourites to work with.

• assassin x target

• royal x commoner
royal x knight
• mage (mentor) x mage (student)
• demon x angel
• demon x human/hunter
• vampire x human/hunter
• pirate x stowaway
• sailor/pirate x mermaid/siren
• fae prince(ss) x human/hunter
• fallen angel x human
• god/demigod(ess) x human
• (runaway) criminal x (runaway) nobleman/noblewoman
• shadowhunter x downworlder (fandom)

anything hero / anti-hero x villain

P.S. I regularly delete replies to this thread to keep it neat and compact, it's nothing personal towards anyone!

P.P.S. if any of you have previously approached me and we got to talking but never got around to actually writing together for whatever reason, feel free to text me again :')

🌙

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back