• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy INDUSTRIAL HELL - A Steampunk Fantasy Roleplay

ChaoticDice

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I've recently worked very hard in this steampunk fantasy setting which I really wanted to explore along with a partner, the biggest element of this scenario on which I'm the most proud of is it's magic system where people in this world have a spiritual energy inside them called Exchange Medium or EM for short, the EM could be used to produce the most various kinds of abilities that varies from person to person depending on a certain category they fall into, the amount of EM a person has would depend on how much that person is valued hy the society they leave in.

If you wanna know more about the setting here's a PDF document I've wrote about it:

Also here are the options of the characters I can use for this roleplay:

I'm currently searching for a female partner who can play as a tough and strong willed character since I'm not really into shy and fragile girl trope.

Romance, action, and adventure is a must since I don't really do slice of life.

Last edited:
This... sounds so cool?!???? You have SO MUCH LORE written,,, I love lore writing and lore writers! You have a whole concept! If you want to ramble more about your setting and oc, I'd love to hear it!

Steampunk is so nice 😊

This... sounds so cool?!???? You have SO MUCH LORE written,,, I love lore writing and lore writers! You have a whole concept! If you want to ramble more about your setting and oc, I'd love to hear it!

Steampunk is so nice 😊
Well, thank you! Feel free to send me a DM! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back