• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indisposition [OOC Chat]

Alright so since I'm a scrub and don't have pm, I'll have to talk to SidTheSkid SidTheSkid in here. I was thinking of making a someone in the resistance who is in the high district of the capital. So he could be the resistance's contact/ funder right under the Empresses nose.

Would something like that fit in?

Alright so since I'm a scrub and don't have pm, I'll have to talk to SidTheSkid SidTheSkid in here. I was thinking of making a someone in the resistance who is in the high district of the capital. So he could be the resistance's contact/ funder right under the Empresses nose.

Would something like that fit in?

Oh so a spy eh? That sounds phenomenal! I enjoy that idea.
Probably have them be a handmaiden or a servant of some sort possibly?
Usually they are the closest to Empress Amai considering that the Headsmen have their own quarters.

Probably going to make a guy, I was panning to let him have a power [wanted to do a Midas touch power] that's how he could be like a sort of funder. I was thinking of something like a nobleman SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

i think i meant like do you have a way to connect everyones character?
Kinda usually the Unsounded have a similar interest causing them to connect once and a while
Alike the Headsmen
Independents can tie together plot wise as well

Since it looks like we have the headsmen in a single place (throne room) right now, maybe we could have them all go on a mission? This opens the opportunity for them to meet the Unsound characters as well.

Since it looks like we have the headsmen in a single place (throne room) right now, maybe we could have them all go on a mission? This opens the opportunity for them to meet the Unsound characters as well.
Possibly but it's advised not to kill the people playing as the Unsound as it's the beginning of the RP
Nobody should be killing each other this early, injuries are acceptable but it's more of a reason just to meet their enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back