• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham shook his head, "because everyone knows that that's your theme."

"Yea, I. . . guess y're right. . ." Reaver's lip quivered as the pyromaniac hung his head in depressed defeat. He whined quietly, then moved to grab himself a drink from the fridge.

"Yea, I. . . guess y're right. . ." Reaver's lip quivered as the pyromaniac hung his head in depressed defeat. He whined quietly, then moved to grab himself a drink from the fridge.
Graham swooped Reaver into his arms before peppering his face with kisses, "oh my love, you can set fire to my heart at least with how much i wish to stop your sadness."

(SO CHEESY BUT SO CUE ;w; )

Graham swooped Reaver into his arms before peppering his face with kisses, "oh my love, you can set fire to my heart at least with how much i wish to stop your sadness."

(SO CHEESY BUT SO CUE ;w; )

Reaver's ears would flatten against his hair as he leaned against Graham, still pouting. "Burning people and their things is my favorite revenge and I can't even do that." He whined, despite the kisses.

Reaver's ears would flatten against his hair as he leaned against Graham, still pouting. "Burning people and their things is my favorite revenge and I can't even do that." He whined, despite the kisses.
Graham pouted as well, "y'don't want to do anything else? Like blackmail him to being your slave?"

Graham pouted as well, "y'don't want to do anything else? Like blackmail him to being your slave?"

Reaver shook his head and looked to Graham with his sad, puppy eyes. "It's not as fun. . . y'know how I feel about fire. . ." He'd then look down.

((Oh my gods my poor pyro baby. ;-; ))

Reaver shook his head and looked to Graham with his sad, puppy eyes. "It's not as fun. . . y'know how I feel about fire. . ." He'd then look down.

((Oh my gods my poor pyro baby. ;-; ))
(ahhhhh he needs all the hugs)
Graham pouted, "how about we go set other things on fire?"

"Then let's go!" He ran to the door before opening it and running out again.

Reaver gave a loose smile before following Graham out with his own pace, one hand incthe pocket and the other closing the door behind him.

Graham smiled, "then set it on fire, baby!"

Reaver inhaled, and then chucked the ball of fire at the bush - igniting it in a red and orange glow almost instantly. "Ah! So satisfying." He happily sighed and stared into the warm glow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back