• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"But I'm hungry." Adrian pouted, Zuzana having shook her head with a gentle smile because, even when upset, she still found her husband adorable.
(MHMMM)
Graham sighed, "I could've made you something even if you just stayed in bed . . . but fine, whatya want?"

(MHMMM)
Graham sighed, "I could've made you something even if you just stayed in bed . . . but fine, whatya want?"

"No one woulda heard me." Adrian pouted, then pondered. "OH! Ya remember those crunchy peanut butter bars ya made f'r that first day of school? Can I have some of those?" He pouted like the puppy he was. "Pweaaaase?"

"No one woulda heard me." Adrian pouted, then pondered. "OH! Ya remember those crunchy peanut butter bars ya made f'r that first day of school? Can I have some of those?" He pouted like the puppy he was. "Pweaaaase?"
Graham smiled, "ah, fine. I'll getcha some of those bars."

Graham smiled, "ah, fine. I'll getcha some of those bars."

Adrian happily sighed and closed his eyes. "Thaaaank youuuuu."

"You nostalgia hunting?" Zuzana snickered while softly moving Adrian's bangs from his face.

"Keeps my mind off of my ankle." Adrian nodded and smiled to his wife.

"How is it, by the way?"

"Stings." Adrian sighed and then blinked once hugged tight by a pouting mother bear.

"My poor Wolfie. ;~;"

((I can't handle this.))

Adrian happily sighed and closed his eyes. "Thaaaank youuuuu."

"You nostalgia hunting?" Zuzana snickered while softly moving Adrian's bangs from his face.

"Keeps my mind off of my ankle." Adrian nodded and smiled to his wife.

"How is it, by the way?"

"Stings." Adrian sighed and then blinked once hugged tight by a pouting mother bear.

"My poor Wolfie. ;~;"

((I can't handle this.))
(AH ;w; SO PURE)
Graham smiled as he started working on the bars, "do you want something with it? Maybe a bevarge of some sort?"

(AH ;w; SO PURE)
Graham smiled as he started working on the bars, "do you want something with it? Maybe a bevarge of some sort?"

Adrian gently clicked his tongue as he looked to Graham. ". . . Probably just malk. I'd say alcohol but I never found alcohol and peanut butter t' mix."

Graham shook his head, "not unless it's a sweet mix."

"Exactly. So I'm good with just milk." Adriam huffed and Zuzana snickered.

"Pretty sure y'went with milk so ya wouldn't do the peanutbutter stuck to the roof of your mouth thing."

"Shhhhh, we don't talk about my doofy canine moments." Adrian smirked.

"Exactly. So I'm good with just milk." Adriam huffed and Zuzana snickered.

"Pretty sure y'went with milk so ya wouldn't do the peanutbutter stuck to the roof of your mouth thing."

"Shhhhh, we don't talk about my doofy canine moments." Adrian smirked.
Graham laughed, "why not? They're so much fun."

Graham laughed, "why not? They're so much fun."

"T'you guys, maybe!" Adrian huffed. "Makes me feel dumb tho."

"It's not dumb. It's cute. Like how ya get eith squeaky toys." Zuzana smiled amd Adrian grimaced.

"Stahp!"

Graham walked over, "yshould go back to bed and i'll bring you your food and drink."

Adrian shook his head. "I can tough through it. Besides, I've had way worse. Like a goblin instead of a gallbladder."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back