• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Never ever ever ever. You're stuck with me, as they say, forever ever."

"Forever and ever and eeeeeeever." Reaver beamed before looking bsck to the log. "Ready t' break more frozen wood?"

Graham looked up to Reaver, "okay, that's fair . .. but you can massage my arms right? Pretty please?"

Reaver nodded. "Of course. After we're done and we bring the wood back, I will. Unless ya want me to right now?"

Graham threw his almighty axe back on the log, the ice shattering. "Ah! Gods it feels good to make this quick!"

-Reaver made a "WOO" before laughing as he nodded in ageement. "It's fun t'watch, too."

Graham quirked a brow, "really? Why?"

Reaver beamed. "Well, one, I get t' see ya swing an axe and two. . . it's like a winter explosion. And ya know I like explosions. Not as much as fire but it's all still violeeeeeent yet calming."

(("I wanna smack Adrian for making you like this but I also love that you are." XD ))

Reaver beamed. "Well, one, I get t' see ya swing an axe and two. . . it's like a winter explosion. And ya know I like explosions. Not as much as fire but it's all still violeeeeeent yet calming."

(("I wanna smack Adrian for making you like this but I also love that you are." XD ))
(XD "I'm just glad y'have a hobby . . . as dangerous as it is.")

Graham blinked before snickering, "one, should've expected that and two, should've expected that, my pyromancer."

(XD "I'm just glad y'have a hobby . . . as dangerous as it is.")

Graham blinked before snickering, "one, should've expected that and two, should've expected that, my pyromancer."

(( XD ))

Reaver snickered. "I'm slowly gonna end up becoming predictable."

Graham hugged him back as well, "ah! I love hearing those words!"

"Well, I'll happily aay it wherever it's needed." Reaver smiled wide with his words, especially since the hug was returned.

Graham kissed his forehead, "and you are the best fire wolf husband king ever."

Reaver gasped and fanned his eyes after kissing Graham's cheek. "AH! I can't with yer sweetness. I love ya so much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back