• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki followed after Masaru, exhaling as he looked to the maaayhem. "Wouldn't be home without all this, I guess." He cleared his throat. "Dad! Where's mam?"

"Ouh-*hic*-siide." Adrian spoke around the ladle, eyes closed as he was in the middle of coping.

To this, Dei-Loki nodded and set the bags down on the counter. "Ya got a few minutes t' clean all this up before mam comes inside. I suggest ya do it before we come in with her."
"Mhmm, she'll have your dog house waiting for suuuuuure."

"Mhmm, she'll have your dog house waiting for suuuuuure."

Dei-Loki nodded, Reaver popping up and laughing.

"YEAH, ADEE! Listen t' yer son and son-in-law!"

"Pretty sure y' aren't getting off easy, either, uncle." Dei-Loki stated, looking to Reaver who'd cease his laughter before slowly ducking back behind the table to clean up the glass.

Dei-Loki nodded, Reaver popping up and laughing.

"YEAH, ADEE! Listen t' yer son and son-in-law!"

"Pretty sure y' aren't getting off easy, either, uncle." Dei-Loki stated, looking to Reaver who'd cease his laughter before slowly ducking back behind the table to clean up the glass.
Masaru nodded, "disorganization is not something she likes to see no matter who does it. Even i know that."

Masaru nodded, "disorganization is not something she likes to see no matter who does it. Even i know that."

Adrian sobbed into his ice cream, using the top of his foot to flip the table back over as he helped clean up. Dei-Loki then exhaled.

"Again, safe t' say I know how mam feels, yea?" Dei-Loki snickered, helping Masaru put the rest of the items on the counter before heading to the door by the fridge. "NOW! T'let her know we're back."

Adrian sobbed into his ice cream, using the top of his foot to flip the table back over as he helped clean up. Dei-Loki then exhaled.

"Again, safe t' say I know how mam feels, yea?" Dei-Loki snickered, helping Masaru put the rest of the items on the counter before heading to the door by the fridge. "NOW! T'let her know we're back."
Masaru smiled, hugging his swordfishes.

Masaru smiled, hugging his swordfishes.

Dei-Loki then glanced to Masaru. "'nd no eating them before they're made! 's another rule mama has." He'd then skip down the steps before placing his hands in his pockets - heading over to Zuzana.

((YOU TELL 'IM.
Sorry. I feel like that's a rule for everyone in the house. Keeps meat products safe until actually served. XD ))

Dei-Loki then glanced to Masaru. "'nd no eating them before they're made! 's another rule mama has." He'd then skip down the steps before placing his hands in his pockets - heading over to Zuzana.

((YOU TELL 'IM.
Sorry. I feel like that's a rule for everyone in the house. Keeps meat products safe until actually served. XD ))
(XD i definitely understand)
Masaru pouted, waiting as he hugged his fishies.

(XD i definitely understand)
Masaru pouted, waiting as he hugged his fishies.

Adrian tossed out the finished ice cream tub, rinsing off the ladle while he squinted over to Reaver, who'd toss the broken glass out. "I'm never listening to you again. Ever."

"That's my line!" Reaver stated, yelping from the smack to the back of the head before he'd laugh.

((MOTHER SON TIEM. ;w; ))

Dei-Loki stopped at Zuzana's side, a smile on his face. "We're back."

Zuzana perked up at the voice, looking from the lemon tree to Dei-Loki as she smiled and opened her arms for a hug. "About time. I was worried the fish would have your husband stuck there." She giggled.

"Can't get stuck if we clean the place outta swordfish." Dei-Loki grinned, hugging Zuzana. "Whatchya doin' out here, anyways? Dad too much f'r ya?"

Zuzana snickered, shaking her head as she pulled back from the hug. "Nah, never. I was just wondering if I should pick a few lemons, or not? We have a little lemon juice left, but I'm not sure if it's enough?"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, looking to the lemons before looking to his mother again. "No harm in gettin' a few more just in case, right? Here--" He lifted one of the baskets, handing it to Zuzana before climbing up the tree. Zuzana raised her brow, smiling though still hissing nervously as mothers do.

"Careful! You may be part bear, but even bears can fall from trees."

"I'm a climbing expert, mama." Dei-Loki grinned, sitting on a branch as he picked a few lemons. "Ready with the basket?" And, when Zuzana nodded, Dei-Loki dropped the few fresh lemons that were in his hands down into the basket. "How much is the container f'r the fridge, mam? One cup, right?"

"I believe so." Zuzana nodded.

Dei-Loki smiled at this, nodding as he made sure to pick eight lemons all together, sliding down and dropping to his feet once all eight lemons were caught in the basket. "I can fill up the container before ya start the sauce, if ya need?" He smiled wider, Zuzana sighing with a soft laugh as she nodded and patted Dei-Loki's head.

"Aaaah, such a helper you are. How can I say no when I've got an army and a half t'feed?"

Adrian tossed out the finished ice cream tub, rinsing off the ladle while he squinted over to Reaver, who'd toss the broken glass out. "I'm never listening to you again. Ever."

"That's my line!" Reaver stated, yelping from the smack to the back of the head before he'd laugh.

((MOTHER SON TIEM. ;w; ))

Dei-Loki stopped at Zuzana's side, a smile on his face. "We're back."

Zuzana perked up at the voice, looking from the lemon tree to Dei-Loki as she smiled and opened her arms for a hug. "About time. I was worried the fish would have your husband stuck there." She giggled.

"Can't get stuck if we clean the place outta swordfish." Dei-Loki grinned, hugging Zuzana. "Whatchya doin' out here, anyways? Dad too much f'r ya?"

Zuzana snickered, shaking her head as she pulled back from the hug. "Nah, never. I was just wondering if I should pick a few lemons, or not? We have a little lemon juice left, but I'm not sure if it's enough?"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, looking to the lemons before looking to his mother again. "No harm in gettin' a few more just in case, right? Here--" He lifted one of the baskets, handing it to Zuzana before climbing up the tree. Zuzana raised her brow, smiling though still hissing nervously as mothers do.

"Careful! You may be part bear, but even bears can fall from trees."

"I'm a climbing expert, mama." Dei-Loki grinned, sitting on a branch as he picked a few lemons. "Ready with the basket?" And, when Zuzana nodded, Dei-Loki dropped the few fresh lemons that were in his hands down into the basket. "How much is the container f'r the fridge, mam? One cup, right?"

"I believe so." Zuzana nodded.

Dei-Loki smiled at this, nodding as he made sure to pick eight lemons all together, sliding down and dropping to his feet once all eight lemons were caught in the basket. "I can fill up the container before ya start the sauce, if ya need?" He smiled wider, Zuzana sighing with a soft laugh as she nodded and patted Dei-Loki's head.

"Aaaah, such a helper you are. How can I say no when I've got an army and a half t'feed?"
(AWWWWWWW ;w;)
Masaru looked to the brothers. "Why would yu even do that?"

(AWWWWWWW ;w;)
Masaru looked to the brothers. "Why would yu even do that?"

((YUSSS.))

"Ya get desperate when y' can't breathe through yer nose. Besides, if I had t' choose between a dragon and a white coat, ya know damned well I'd pick the dragon." Adrian huffed.

"He did it because he's stubborn and dumb, simple as that." Reaver smiled, instantly ducking to avoid another hit as he snickered.

"I always love helpin'." Dei-Loki smiled wide, leading the way back as he'd then hold the door for Zuzana.

((YUSSS.))

"Ya get desperate when y' can't breathe through yer nose. Besides, if I had t' choose between a dragon and a white coat, ya know damned well I'd pick the dragon." Adrian huffed.

"He did it because he's stubborn and dumb, simple as that." Reaver smiled, instantly ducking to avoid another hit as he snickered.

"I always love helpin'." Dei-Loki smiled wide, leading the way back as he'd then hold the door for Zuzana.
Masaru snickered, "i remember telling him that he needed his check up from Dr. Zavath, but instead, he kicked that fucker hard in his groins and ran off so quick. It was a beautiful sight."

Masaru snickered, "i remember telling him that he needed his check up from Dr. Zavath, but instead, he kicked that fucker hard in his groins and ran off so quick. It was a beautiful sight."

"I believe it." Reaver grinned.

Adrian squinted. "Pretty sure I saved the world from another generation of white coats."

"He was an actual good guy that your mother loved when she was even little!"

"That doesn't count as good character judgement, because mama loved everyone! Except Alduin. Only one that liked him was dad. Maybe they liked eachother too much." Adrian grimaced at the thought, nearly loosing the ice cream he just ate.

((I still lowkey ship Tom and Alduin.
XD ))

"That doesn't count as good character judgement, because mama loved everyone! Except Alduin. Only one that liked him was dad. Maybe they liked eachother too much." Adrian grimaced at the thought, nearly loosing the ice cream he just ate.

((I still lowkey ship Tom and Alduin.
XD ))
"Oh they definitely had their moments." He shuddered.
(XD)

"Oh they definitely had their moments." He shuddered.
(XD)

Adrian made a 'beh' sound, smiling as Zuzana rubbed his back.

"Didn't you guys say he had a thing against gay people? Maybe that's why." Dei-Loki shrugged, filling the lemon juice container like he offered while Zuzana moved to prepare the rest. "Always the ones that bark the loudest."

Adrian then widened his eyes, glancing to Reaver whom held the same look before Adrian turned and placed his face in Zuzana's shoulder. "Eeeeehehehhhhhhh I KNEW IIIT."

"My gods, it all makes sense and that makes me hate him more." Reaver blinked a few times.

"Fuuuuel the hate fiiiiires." Dei-Loki coaxed, snickering as Adrian shoved him playfully.

Adrian made a 'beh' sound, smiling as Zuzana rubbed his back.

"Didn't you guys say he had a thing against gay people? Maybe that's why." Dei-Loki shrugged, filling the lemon juice container like he offered while Zuzana moved to prepare the rest. "Always the ones that bark the loudest."

Adrian then widened his eyes, glancing to Reaver whom held the same look before Adrian turned and placed his face in Zuzana's shoulder. "Eeeeehehehhhhhhh I KNEW IIIT."

"My gods, it all makes sense and that makes me hate him more." Reaver blinked a few times.

"Fuuuuel the hate fiiiiires." Dei-Loki coaxed, snickering as Adrian shoved him playfully.
Masaru smiled at the memory. "Then i had a reason why i kicked his shit in constantly."

"He deserved it though. He was a teacher's pet. I hate teacher's pet."

"He was an ass, too." Adrian stated, peeking up from his wife's shoulder while keeping his cheek in place, glancing over. "An arse with a whip, chain, and an urge t' lash out at me f'r the simplest things. My back stings again just thinkin' about it."

Reaver blinked, frowning. "Got 'im good with yer claws in his stomach, though, I heard."

Adrian then smiled a bit at that. "Worth dad finding out about my powers. Now, if I killed him, then it would've been worth the horrible shite with the White Coats. Maybe. Then again, no one would've told dad's guards if that were the case. I wouldn't have had t' book it t' my hiding spot so quickly, either. I coulda had an alibi if I didn't feel horrible f'r breakin' that promise t' mama about not showin' my powers."

"Those were cultists, Adee. Not white coats. White coats are good."

"They were white coats, Reavy." Adrian's smile dropped as he glanced over from leaning on his wife's shoulder. "They wore the white coats and everything. They were dad's medical team, and ones everyone trusted despite what they were doin' t' me. No one ever believed me when I brought up what has happening, even though the evidence was right f'ckin' there. Mama thought I had bags under my eyes because I was exhausting myself while training t' be the head of the family, the fox over here thought it was just an irrational kid's fear, y' were still in mama's belly, dad and Alduin both knew but were too sadistic t' say shite -- the only one that really bothered t' listen was Val. Hel, she even let me hide out in the secret room she had just so I could sleep because she actually believed what I was tellin' her and she was worried I'd die if I didn't get an escape." He hesitated, no sooner hugging his wife for rare comfort while Zuzu simply listened before turning and hugging her puppy dog once the food was cooking. "I owe my life t' so many people in this family. So fockin' many."

"He was an ass, too." Adrian stated, peeking up from his wife's shoulder while keeping his cheek in place, glancing over. "An arse with a whip, chain, and an urge t' lash out at me f'r the simplest things. My back stings again just thinkin' about it."

Reaver blinked, frowning. "Got 'im good with yer claws in his stomach, though, I heard."

Adrian then smiled a bit at that. "Worth dad finding out about my powers. Now, if I killed him, then it would've been worth the horrible shite with the White Coats. Maybe. Then again, no one would've told dad's guards if that were the case. I wouldn't have had t' book it t' my hiding spot so quickly, either. I coulda had an alibi if I didn't feel horrible f'r breakin' that promise t' mama about not showin' my powers."

"Those were cultists, Adee. Not white coats. White coats are good."

"They were white coats, Reavy." Adrian's smile dropped as he glanced over from leaning on his wife's shoulder. "They wore the white coats and everything. They were dad's medical team, and ones everyone trusted despite what they were doin' t' me. No one ever believed me when I brought up what has happening, even though the evidence was right f'ckin' there. Mama thought I had bags under my eyes because I was exhausting myself while training t' be the head of the family, the fox over here thought it was just an irrational kid's fear, y' were still in mama's belly, dad and Alduin both knew but were too sadistic t' say shite -- the only one that really bothered t' listen was Val. Hel, she even let me hide out in the secret room she had just so I could sleep because she actually believed what I was tellin' her and she was worried I'd die if I didn't get an escape." He hesitated, no sooner hugging his wife for rare comfort while Zuzu simply listened before turning and hugging her puppy dog once the food was cooking. "I owe my life t' so many people in this family. So fockin' many."
Masaru blinked, "y'still don't need to be scared of white coats anymore. They're not under that bitch's order."

(XD ahhhhhhhhhh Masaru)

Masaru blinked, "y'still don't need to be scared of white coats anymore. They're not under that bitch's order."

(XD ahhhhhhhhhh Masaru)

((-sighs-
XD ))

Adrian moved to stare at Masaru, Zuzana tightening the embrace as Adrian spoke through it. "It's not as simple as that. I wish it were, but it's not. PTSD can come from anything traumatic, and it doesn't simply just 'go away' once ya move on in life. Some people can't take the anxiety after being subjected t' something so heinous. Some people don't recover. And... I'm one of those cases, sadly. Now, I try getting by. And it's taken a lot just t' be in the same room as one, like when my kids get hurt. Or like when Zuzu got hurt." Adrian tightened his hold just a bit on Zuzana, a numb and somber tone in his voice. "I've tried t'push myself forward after all these years and yet that's about as far as I can make it... 've had all forms of healthcare ruined f'r me, even though they all work fer me, at this point. So go ahead and call it irrational, but just know that," He lifted his hand, pointing to Masaru with a shaky breath at the mere remembrance. "if y' saw what they were doin', what they've done t' me, what STATE my body on a magick and physical level had been in, you'd think differently about it. Y'd ALL think differently about it." Adrian hyperventilated, at this point. Zuzana gently shushing him as she kept him in a firm mother bear hug to ease the anxiety.

"Sh, shhhh. Wolfieee~" She kissed his head. "It's alright. It's over, it's almost supper time, let's relax, okay?" Zuzana offered a warm smile, moving until her eyes met Adrian's own ones that filled with panic. "Breathe, Adrian." And Adrian took a deep breath, exhaling while Zuzana smiled a bit more - reaching up as she rubbed his cheeks with her thumbs. "There's my big puppy-dog. So handsome. C'mon." She led him to the table, sitting him down in his seat as she rubbed one of his shoulders while looking over to everyone else to hop subjects as not to dwell over the hot button. "You boys want any sides when it comes t' supper? I know for a fact the majority of you will want more than just swordfish. Well, Masaru might be fine with just swordfish but still."

((-cries over the Zuzian ship-
Also, I typed this out before I went to nap so don't mind the leftover feeeeeeeeeeeels.))

Dei-Loki caught onto the hint to switch topics and instantly went along with it as he looked between Masaru and Reaver. "Anything? I could go for grilled corn on the cob and rice, myself."

"Oooo, uh..." Reaver tapped his chin before holding up a finger and heading over to the stairs to consult one of the food experts. "SUGAR BEAH! Can ya come down f'r a minute!? We need more food brains because five isn't enough! Two are compromised and I'm pretty sure one's biased because the main course is his favourite meat, so there's really only two minds and we need at least one more!"

((-sighs-
XD ))

Adrian moved to stare at Masaru, Zuzana tightening the embrace as Adrian spoke through it. "It's not as simple as that. I wish it were, but it's not. PTSD can come from anything traumatic, and it doesn't simply just 'go away' once ya move on in life. Some people can't take the anxiety after being subjected t' something so heinous. Some people don't recover. And... I'm one of those cases, sadly. Now, I try getting by. And it's taken a lot just t' be in the same room as one, like when my kids get hurt. Or like when Zuzu got hurt." Adrian tightened his hold just a bit on Zuzana, a numb and somber tone in his voice. "I've tried t'push myself forward after all these years and yet that's about as far as I can make it... 've had all forms of healthcare ruined f'r me, even though they all work fer me, at this point. So go ahead and call it irrational, but just know that," He lifted his hand, pointing to Masaru with a shaky breath at the mere remembrance. "if y' saw what they were doin', what they've done t' me, what STATE my body on a magick and physical level had been in, you'd think differently about it. Y'd ALL think differently about it." Adrian hyperventilated, at this point. Zuzana gently shushing him as she kept him in a firm mother bear hug to ease the anxiety.

"Sh, shhhh. Wolfieee~" She kissed his head. "It's alright. It's over, it's almost supper time, let's relax, okay?" Zuzana offered a warm smile, moving until her eyes met Adrian's own ones that filled with panic. "Breathe, Adrian." And Adrian took a deep breath, exhaling while Zuzana smiled a bit more - reaching up as she rubbed his cheeks with her thumbs. "There's my big puppy-dog. So handsome. C'mon." She led him to the table, sitting him down in his seat as she rubbed one of his shoulders while looking over to everyone else to hop subjects as not to dwell over the hot button. "You boys want any sides when it comes t' supper? I know for a fact the majority of you will want more than just swordfish. Well, Masaru might be fine with just swordfish but still."

((-cries over the Zuzian ship-
Also, I typed this out before I went to nap so don't mind the leftover feeeeeeeeeeeels.))

Dei-Loki caught onto the hint to switch topics and instantly went along with it as he looked between Masaru and Reaver. "Anything? I could go for grilled corn on the cob and rice, myself."

"Oooo, uh..." Reaver tapped his chin before holding up a finger and heading over to the stairs to consult one of the food experts. "SUGAR BEAH! Can ya come down f'r a minute!? We need more food brains because five isn't enough! Two are compromised and I'm pretty sure one's biased because the main course is his favourite meat, so there's really only two minds and we need at least one more!"
Masaru watched Dei as Graham ran downstairs, smiling. "What are we having?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back