• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Really? Wait, that's also a question i wanna ask, knowing you two. How many times have you two eaten poisonous berries?"

"Too many t' count." Malvo snickered sheepishly, lowering an ear in the process. "We used t' walk t' the campgrounds since they aren't too far from home, and on the way up Dei-Loki and I would pick and eat whatever berries we could on the travel up there... Much to the family's dismay. We made a game out of it, though. So... it wasn't like it wasn't fun when we didn't get sick."

"Too many t' count." Malvo snickered sheepishly, lowering an ear in the process. "We used t' walk t' the campgrounds since they aren't too far from home, and on the way up Dei-Loki and I would pick and eat whatever berries we could on the travel up there... Much to the family's dismay. We made a game out of it, though. So... it wasn't like it wasn't fun when we didn't get sick."

Yuki couldn't help but snicker, "my Gods, you two sounded like my little brother's when they were young as well. Is it like a thing? Two close siblings trying to do dangerous things together?"

Yuki couldn't help but snicker, "my Gods, you two sounded like my little brother's when they were young as well. Is it like a thing? Two close siblings trying to do dangerous things together?"

"It could be!" Malvo laughed. "Someone t' nearly die beside during yer antics, and someone t' help add t' yer imaginary world that ya made in elementary school." Malvo drifted off at the memory, a small smile on her face.

"It could be!" Malvo laughed. "Someone t' nearly die beside during yer antics, and someone t' help add t' yer imaginary world that ya made in elementary school." Malvo drifted off at the memory, a small smile on her face.

Yuki laughed, finishing up on the berries. "I see, i see. Someone to love and rule the world together."

"Huh? Strange. Have you ever asked?"

Malvo shook her head with another sheepish snicker. "I mean, I'm sure my family asked, but I've just been more fascinated with picking and eating them."

Malvo shook her head with another sheepish snicker. "I mean, I'm sure my family asked, but I've just been more fascinated with picking and eating them."

Yuki laughed once more. "Now that sounds more like you're family as well. Pick food ask questions later."

Yuki laughed once more. "Now that sounds more like you're family as well. Pick food ask questions later."

Malvo nodded. "Pretty much. 'S like we become vacuums whenever there's food... I'm really surprised we ever have food in the house."

Malvo nodded. "Pretty much. 'S like we become vacuums whenever there's food... I'm really surprised we ever have food in the house."

"I'm really surprise that you guys aren't just floating balloons. All of you are in healthy conditions, i'll never understand that."

"I'm really surprise that you guys aren't just floating balloons. All of you are in healthy conditions, i'll never understand that."

"One of the great Cheshyre and Alaois mysteries, I guess."

"I guess so. Maybe the rumors are true. Maybe you're all just black holes in bodies, slowly growing stronger until one day, you will be able to suck down the world."

"I... I wonder what the world would taste like." Malvo tilted her head, looking off in thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back