Indescribable (Closed)

"Good, now when Dei goes back to bed because he's going back to bed, i'll give the babies a nice bath because GODS THEY"RE SO STICKY! I MADE A MISTAKE!"

Dei-Loki huffed at that, eating his food.

"I TOLD YA!" Exclaimed Malvo, whom would playfully stare.

"What!? Fine, you say no to these kids!"

"Don't ask me to do impossible thiiings." Malvo grimaced, grumbling when Dei poked her cheek.

"C'mooooon, y' seemed t' think it was so easy a second ago."

"Don't ask me to do impossible thiiings." Malvo grimaced, grumbling when Dei poked her cheek.

"C'mooooon, y' seemed t' think it was so easy a second ago."

Masaru laughed, "yeah, where's your confidence now?" He lifted Meara above his head who squealed and giggled.

Masaru laughed, "yeah, where's your confidence now?" He lifted Meara above his head who squealed and giggled.
Nia watched them with a smile "Im glad you two have them in your lives. You seem much happier."

Dei-Loki grinned widely, doing the same with Abel before laughing when he playfully would tug his ears. Dei then looked to Nia, that genuine grin sticking around. "We are. At least I am."

Nia watched them with a smile "Im glad you two have them in your lives. You seem much happier."

Dei-Loki grinned widely, doing the same with Abel before laughing when he playfully would tug his ears. Dei then looked to Nia, that genuine grin sticking around. "We are. At least I am."

"Of course i am! I love these chubby cheeks and sparkly eyes. And you guys seem even happier as well now that you got those two in your lives." Masaru lowered Meara down and kissed her cheek.

"Of course i am! I love these chubby cheeks and sparkly eyes. And you guys seem even happier as well now that you got those two in your lives." Masaru lowered Meara down and kissed her cheek.
"Yeah, I'm definitely feeling happy! Its just..." she sighed "You know?"

Akumu chuckled, nodding as he closed his eyes. "Very much so. It's amazing how magical little ones are, in that regard. Nice t' feel this way after so long."

Akumu chuckled, nodding as he closed his eyes. "Very much so. It's amazing how magical little ones are, in that regard. Nice t' feel this way after so long."
"Yeah, I'm definitely feeling happy! Its just..." she sighed "You know?"

"Now we got a while before the teen years so let's make these years count because once teen years hits all of them, oh boy."

"Now we got a while before the teen years so let's make these years count because once teen years hits all of them, oh boy."
Nia smiled "I'm kinda excited for that" she would admit.
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Akumu looked to Nia, lifting his brows as he blinked. "The Hell, though. The Helllllll."

"You'll be excited until it gets here. Especially if they're anything like your husband over there."

Nia smiled "I'm kinda excited for that" she would admit.
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil
Akumu looked to Nia, lifting his brows as he blinked. "The Hell, though. The Helllllll."

"You'll be excited until it gets here. Especially if they're anything like your husband over there."

"I can feel the emo phase coursing through my skin. Followed by the haunting sounds of them going, "fine whatever! You don't get me anyways!" which then they'll head to their rooms which sounds like STOMP STOMP SLAM!"

"I can feel the emo phase coursing through my skin. Followed by the haunting sounds of them going, "fine whatever! You don't get me anyways!" which then they'll head to their rooms which sounds like STOMP STOMP SLAM!"
Nia looked at Akumu and raised an eyebrow "What?"

"Then the dreaded 'I'm sorry my happiness means very little to you' line when you try and talk to them, and the eventual 'I hate you'." Dei-Loki whined, but twitched his ears to amuse Abel - whom had been trying his best to gnaw and tug on them. He'd then glance up at Abel before over to Meara before pleading; "Please don't grow up, I don't think my heart can take that..."

"Their teenage angst won't be as bad as mine was." Akumu lowered his ears slightly. "... I hope."

"No one can be as bad as yours was. Not even Dei's or mine." Malvo commented, smirking slightly.

"Then the dreaded 'I'm sorry my happiness means very little to you' line when you try and talk to them, and the eventual 'I hate you'." Dei-Loki whined, but twitched his ears to amuse Abel - whom had been trying his best to gnaw and tug on them. He'd then glance up at Abel before over to Meara before pleading; "Please don't grow up, I don't think my heart can take that..."

"Their teenage angst won't be as bad as mine was." Akumu lowered his ears slightly. "... I hope."

"No one can be as bad as yours was. Not even Dei's or mine." Malvo commented, smirking slightly.

"Sorry Squish, but that's how the world works unless we find a dimension where time never moves again, but that can be extremely dangerous. EXTREMELY."

"Sorry Squish, but that's how the world works unless we find a dimension where time never moves again, but that can be extremely dangerous. EXTREMELY."

Dei-Loki pouted, a defeated sigh escaping him as he closed his eyes. "I wouldn't want t' hold them back from their full potential, anyways..."

"The heroes the multiverses deserve." Dei spoke in his best Batman impression, which caused both Meara and Abel to giggle before he'd then laugh, as well.
"Maybe they wont have to do anything like we have. They deserve better"

Masaru cooed at the giggles before looking to Nia and giving a nod. "I guess you're right. There's so much blood on all of our hands, and so many scars from the obstacles that we have fought over. I rather leave them without a scratch, but i don't think that'll ever happen. It seems that our kin, supernaturals, always attract the most deadliest of things."

"Maybe they wont have to do anything like we have. They deserve better"
Masaru cooed at the giggles before looking to Nia and giving a nod. "I guess you're right. There's so much blood on all of our hands, and so many scars from the obstacles that we have fought over. I rather leave them without a scratch, but i don't think that'll ever happen. It seems that our kin, supernaturals, always attract the most deadliest of things."

Dei-Loki would wag his tail as he'd allow his own laugh to die down. Soon having moved Abel into his arms as he nodded to both Nia and Masaru. "Yep. We're all magnets t' mayhem, and unfortunately, although fun fer some of us, a lot of times it isn't the good kind."

Nia rested her head on the table. "I hope it's not too bad..."
Dei-Loki would wag his tail as he'd allow his own laugh to die down. Soon having moved Abel into his arms as he nodded to both Nia and Masaru. "Yep. We're all magnets t' mayhem, and unfortunately, although fun fer some of us, a lot of times it isn't the good kind."

"It'll be fine. Instead of fighting against our true nature. Let's make sure they embrace it. I've been going about my life the wrong way since the beginning, but now that i think about it, instead of hating who i am, embrace who i am. That's what we should tell the kids. Nothing wrong with being supernatural. Nothing wrong with getting a lil' bit of blood on your hands, as long as it's for the right reason."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back