• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Inactive Post Macros and other macro questions

Necessity4Fun

I'll keep trying, even if I'm not good enough...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I couldn't help but notice that this is a thing now, and would be great to use as a storage for those macros I won't be using super often (their threads are in hiatus or something), but I can't see a way to transfer a macro post from the active section to the inactive section!

So, is this a thing? Will it ever be a thing?

Also, how does the macro options work? I see there's a thingy to select if I want the macro summoning to automatically make my post (which I don't because they're all RP layouts) but, how do the sticky threads and other options work? Never figured that one out by myself...

Also can we please have a way to pin certain macro posts to the top of the list? I don't need a mini menu as the bookmarks have, but I'd appreciate being able to get to my most used macros quicker! That's all, thanks for reading o/

Edit: making a new post in the inactive macro page doesn't put it there, but on the active list as well, I've tried that ^^'

Last edited:
So, I couldn't help but notice that this is a thing now, and would be great to use as a storage for those macros I won't be using super often (their threads are in hiatus or something), but I can't see a way to transfer a macro post from the active section to the inactive section!

So, is this a thing? Will it ever be a thing?

Also, how does the macro options work? I see there's a thingy to select if I want the macro summoning to automatically make my post (which I don't because they're all RP layouts) but, how do the sticky threads and other options work? Never figured that one out by myself...

Also can we please have a way to pin certain macro posts to the top of the list? I don't need a mini menu as the bookmarks have, but I'd appreciate being able to get to my most used macros quicker! That's all, thanks for reading o/

Edit: making a new post in the inactive macro page doesn't put it there, but on the active list as well, I've tried that ^^'

Not sure, since that just showed up after updating it. Will look into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back