Food In your opinion, what's the worst ice cream flavor you ever tried?

Cephalop0ds_

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ever since I was a child, my dad would always order rum-and-raisins-flavored ice cream. Out of curiosity, I decided to taste it and it was arguably one of the worst (if not the worst) I've ever had. Somehow it managed to taste like an old book, it felt like placing a question mark in my mouth. Awfully bitter with that weird alcohol aftertaste. The raisins made it much worse.

Somehow it managed to taste like an old book, it felt like placing a question mark in my mouth.
That made me laugh 😂 I’m so sorry tho. I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard of that flavor ice cream before. Interesting.

Ice cream with bubblegum in it.

That made me laugh 😂 I’m so sorry tho. I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard of that flavor ice cream before. Interesting.

Ice cream with bubblegum in it.
Glad it made you laugh! But I've seen it in a couple of places/shops, don't recommend at all.

Honestly with bubblegum flavored things, it's kind of a hit or miss. Sometimes it has this odd synthetic flavor, kind of like that power sprinkled on latex gloves. Or it's incredibly sweet.

Glad it made you laugh! But I've seen it in a couple of places/shops, don't recommend at all.

Honestly with bubblegum flavored things, it's kind of a hit or miss. Sometimes it has this odd synthetic flavor, kind of like that power sprinkled on latex gloves. Or it's incredibly sweet.

You described it perfectly! The flavor was an odd synthetic powdery flavor. I think a home brew or gourmet version of the flavor might be different but the one I tried just didn’t taste natural…

You described it perfectly! The flavor was an odd synthetic powdery flavor. I think a home brew or gourmet version of the flavor might be different but the one I tried just didn’t taste natural…
I've had some that were surprisingly pretty tasty. Just more on the side of sweetened condensed milk than bubblegum.

Jalapeno ice cream

It was vanilla ice cream with jalapeno in it. The spice overpowered the vanilla flavor. I like spicy, but if it's so spicy that I can't taste any other flavors in the food I'm eating, it's too much.

Jalapeno ice cream

It was vanilla ice cream with jalapeno in it. The spice overpowered the vanilla flavor. I like spicy, but if it's so spicy that I can't taste any other flavors in the food I'm eating, it's too much.
I just want to talk to whoever thought this was a good idea to begin with.

Tomato ice cream. I tried it because I was curious.
It tasted like tomatoes, alright. But was also sweet and with milky flavor (because it was ice cream). I didn't enjoy it at all.

I think that's the most unusual ice cream flavor I've ever heard of. Right after charcoal ice cream.
Tomato ice cream. I tried it because I was curious.
It tasted like tomatoes, alright. But was also sweet and with milky flavor (because it was ice cream). I didn't enjoy it at all.

I've had a vanilla milkshake with maple syrup and bacon in it. Got it at a Denny's. It wasn't bad at all! It reminded me of chocolate-dipped potato chips where it's sweet and salty. But I'd think that's a different thing from bacon-flavored ice cream!

The waitress hung around to watch me drink it. There was a table of veterans watching me too lol

mint chocolate. get that toothpaste crest colgate dentist recommended trash out of here

Chocolate, I don't know. I hate chocolate bars, but not chocolate milk. I hold chocolate milk close to my heat

Pecan is one bad flavor but i also (warning unpopular opinion) hate cookies and cream or anything with chunks or added stuff except my favorite one of all time

(My favorite of all time is mint chocolate chip)

Mint. Any flavor mint. That stuff is horrid, it's for toothpaste why do people insist on eating it?!?

Mint. Any flavor mint. That stuff is horrid, it's for toothpaste why do people insist on eating it?!?
How dare you. Mint taste good. Theres different flavors of mint which means it’s not for toothpaste. If theres toothpaste that taste like mint icecream and not the discusting mint it is I’ll buy that in bulk

I tried this black ice cream thing. I think it was coconut... Bleh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back