Food In your opinion, what's the worst ice cream flavor you ever tried?

In my opinion, red velvet has been the worst ice cream flavor I have ever tasted. It doesn't taste like anything, except maybe red food coloring, if that even has a taste - I don't know.

Albeit I am not a fan of red velvet cake to begin with, but I don't think it even tastes like that.

Any ice cream with very wood tasting nuts, but specifically pecans or almonds for me. That and ice creams with fruit chunks that just don’t feel right based on their texture

I don't like the butterscotch ice cream.

Wait, I change my mind! I remembered earing the bubblegum ice-cream that has the little chunks of real gum in it, and that was really gross.

Gotta go with Mint, though there are some brands I don't like at all, such as Ben & Jerry's and Bryers. Tillamook is where its at.

Mint is nice in teas, the occasional salad. Why people would desecrate the good name of chocolate ice cream by adding mint to it I will never understand.

Mint is nice in teas, the occasional salad. Why people would desecrate the good name of chocolate ice cream by adding mint to it I will never understand.
I never heard of a chocolate ice cream with mint in it 🤔 I gotta try it 😩

I realize mint ice cream with chocolate chips is the standard, I guess what I was poorly trying to convey is that you can take the mint out of the ice cream so you're just left with chocolate, which is better. ;P
Then that's just Chocolate Ice cream, which I agree with.

I love mint. Mint is my absolute favorite. All the other ice creams either taste bland or too sweet

I wouldn't say the worst just not favorable to me. Anything with mint or pecans in it. They also have ice cream based off Little Debbie snack cakes that's pretty terrible too.

Ever since I was a child, my dad would always order rum-and-raisins-flavored ice cream. Out of curiosity, I decided to taste it and it was arguably one of the worst (if not the worst) I've ever had. Somehow it managed to taste like an old book, it felt like placing a question mark in my mouth. Awfully bitter with that weird alcohol aftertaste. The raisins made it much worse.
I got so upset at this. I was for real like “Wow, how dare they dislike such an amazing flavor of ice cream. I cant believe this”. But then I realized, I wasn’t thinking of what rum-raisin ice cream tasted like… I was thinking of what grape nut ice cream tasted like, and confused the two with each other.

But yeah Rum-raisin is terrible. I know a lot of my Caribbean family enjoy it though.

As for the worst flavor, I personally can’t stand mint chip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back